It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin / Planet X Impact in Next Two Weeks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
Lol you try to make some sense of this ridiculous claim and you get ridiculded just wait another few days or a week and another doomsday crackpot will claim the world is about to end lmao
Really people have been expecting the world to end since the begining of time and every generation that has read the bible has claimed to be living in the end times, now explain to me why our current generation is different to any other generation that has sprouted the END IS NIGH!!

SIGH THIS IS ALL GETTING A LITTLE BIT TOO OLD

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
It appears there is vast evidence that cosmic impact associated with the "Elenin cluster" will occur in the next two weeks. The thing appears to be speeding up. Too many disparate sources saying the same thing.

www.tribulation-now.org...

The linked 2009 Mass Graves Video that was banished from YT is linked at article. Check it out!

I think you should wager your membership on it if your so certain... I mean certain enough to start a doomsaying thread and present it as fact. What say you Macabees? Do you have enough conviction to follow through or are you just another attention seeker?

IRM

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion
The link posted in the op could be fake, all the links running down the right within the website have no content!
edit on 5-7-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

I just checked and the links do in fact have links on the sidebar. Don't do that. Makes me think Wordpress blew up or something.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So I don't have to worry about being made redundant then? :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If this was breaking news , then maybe we all could be really really worried.

But alas it is not

I have a prediction, that this thread will got the way fo all the other BS. straight down the poo shute to hell/

thanks in advance for pointing out the stupidity of this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
If this was breaking news , then maybe we all could be really really worried.

But alas it is not

I have a prediction, that this thread will got the way fo all the other BS. straight down the poo shute to hell/

thanks in advance for pointing out the stupidity of this thread.

Glad you held back how you really feel for this. Again all of the debunking just lends credence to this thread in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Macabees
It appears there is vast evidence that cosmic impact associated with the "Elenin cluster" will occur in the next two weeks. The thing appears to be speeding up. Too many disparate sources saying the same thing.

www.tribulation-now.org...

The linked 2009 Mass Graves Video that was banished from YT is linked at article. Check it out!

I think you should wager your membership on it if your so certain... I mean certain enough to start a doomsaying thread and present it as fact. What say you Macabees? Do you have enough conviction to follow through or are you just another attention seeker?

IRM

ERM, I'm not interested in it happening. I'm concerned that it might happen. Now if I was a Camping follower with a hard set date with absolute surety, like the Camping followers were, I would wager. Will eating crow when the shuttle lands suffice?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Once again, a dwarf has very little luminosity of its own, but it would reflect a great deal of light. In other words it would be quite obvious. Most of the observations made on this have not been from NASA, but from other astronomers. The reason the size of the nucleus is undetermined is the same reason its very difficult to measure the size of the nucleus of every other comet, the coma. The coma is very bright and will outshine the nucleus easily. However, from certain characteristics astronomers have been able to estimate its nucleus at being 3-4 km. across. I don't know where this 8,000 km. claim is coming from as its coma would make it appear 100,000 km. across. Finally, plenty of people have seen this using conventional telescopes and pictures have been taken. Furthermore, Leonid Elenin did not use an IR scope to find it, he was using a 0.45-m reflector.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by star in a jar

Once again, a dwarf has very little luminosity of its own, but it would reflect a great deal of light. In other words it would be quite obvious. Most of the observations made on this have not been from NASA, but from other astronomers. The reason the size of the nucleus is undetermined is the same reason its very difficult to measure the size of the nucleus of every other comet, the coma. The coma is very bright and will outshine the nucleus easily. However, from certain characteristics astronomers have been able to estimate its nucleus at being 3-4 km. across. I don't know where this 8,000 km. claim is coming from as its coma would make it appear 100,000 km. across. Finally, plenty of people have seen this using conventional telescopes and pictures have been taken. Furthermore, Leonid Elenin did not use an IR scope to find it, he was using a 0.45-m reflector.

Xcalibur254 do you have links to any pictures of what your speaking of? It was my understanding that Nasa has no pictures of Elenin. If those pics are elsewhere, I would love to see them. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

I thought I already posted these in this thread, but I guess it was another one.

Pictures of C/2010 X1 (Elenin)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Xcalibur254 do you have links to any pictures of what your speaking of? It was my understanding that Nasa has no pictures of Elenin. If those pics are elsewhere, I would love to see them. Thanks in advance.

NASA has not yet tasked any satellites to observe C2010X-1, although STEREO-B will begin to make observations at the end of this month for a brief period every day.
spaceobs.org...

There are numerous places where you can view photographs and photometric analysis of the comet online:

spaceobs.org...
www.google.com...
www.aerith.net...
www.amication.de...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I thought I already posted these in this thread, but I guess it was another one.

Pictures of C/2010 X1 (Elenin)

Thanks; I got them, I am going to do some more research.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

“When as space shuttle mission
is forced to abort
because of a meteor shower”

OK, that has me interested. At least we have something to go by.

Atlantis gets canned because of a meteor shower, I'm all ears.

It doesn't, and the "little girl" is another Blossom...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

“When as space shuttle mission
is forced to abort
because of a meteor shower”

OK, that has me interested. At least we have something to go by.

Atlantis gets canned because of a meteor shower, I'm all ears.

It doesn't, and the "little girl" is another Blossom...

Actually we agree on this. If the space shuttle lands without incident I am going to eat crown on this thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
GUYS! I found a clue! I think the world might end on July 15th after seeing this poster.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36c823709011.jpeg[/atsimg]

edit on 5-7-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

THIS TOPIC IS ALL OVER THE NET ......thousands of people worldwide are worrying about this and with nasa releasing that preparedness video its no wander either !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
is the shuttle gonna be in outer space still on (my b-day) October 8th?? that's when the Draconid meteor showers are supposed to happen. i've read and mentioned this before that there was a possibility of the ISS and/or satellites could be damaged by this meteor "storm"..."beware the tail of the Red Dragon (Draco)"

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mutchie6g
reply to post by MrXYZ

THIS TOPIC IS ALL OVER THE NET ......thousands of people worldwide are worrying about this and with nasa releasing that preparedness video its no wander either !!!

Yes; that video does make one wonder. The dreams of UFOs and Space Shuttle with comets are everywhere right now. Where else is a 7 or 8 year old going to come up with something like this. The parents even mentioned that the girl knew nothing about the rapture/comets/aliens, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
is the shuttle gonna be in outer space still on (my b-day) October 8th?? that's when the Draconid meteor showers are supposed to happen. i've read and mentioned this before that there was a possibility of the ISS and/or satellites could be damaged by this meteor "storm"..."beware the tail of the Red Dragon (Draco)"

I believe it launches on your birthday and is planning a 12 day trip. I'd say things look like a go, for your birthday.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic

Can't It wait unil Deus Ex Human Revolution and Gears of War 3 are released? Too many good games coming out when all this doom is being predicted.

Its the new game in 3d
those were your various VR training exercises, good to know you been practicing...
edit on 7/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join