It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin / Planet X Impact in Next Two Weeks

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees if you don't care, why are you spending your time here convincing people I am wrong?

I care about ignorance and the denial of it. Now that I have denied I can leave.
Adios.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

And be sure to watch this fabulous message by this AWESOME Jesus loving servent of the Kingdom! I hope I get to give this fellow a big Jesus Hug on the “way up”.

Wow this guy sounds really intelligent

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
SmokingJoeTrainer of you tube fame did a video entitled July ELE based on the original article I posted. Here it is.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ummm,.
this month you say still?
watched the vid, but not buyin it,.
anything that big close enough to hit the moon would easily be visible by the eye,. not to mention
the thousands of astronomers we have globally, to see something this month.
come on Mc b. where is the logic here

edit on 10-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, you could call this related.

NASA Tracking Potentially Dangerous Space Junk Near Shuttle, Space Station

www.space.com...

"HOUSTON – NASA is tracking a piece of space junk that could fly close to the International Space Station and the connected shuttle Atlantis, officials announced today (July 10)."

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This just in to add to the suspense. The patch for the 33rd Atlantis Mission has 7 trumpets depicted on the exhaust.

www.wired4space.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i just found some interesting things.

first, as crazy as it seems, www.fivedoves.com... - there are some calculations pointing to the date of 10th july - it's 3:23am here, 11th july already - but since there are timezones, we can wait those couple of hours before saying 'doom and gloom prediction'.

second thing - and that one is really weird - farewellatlantis.com... - it's a fictitious book being part of a marketing campaign for 2012 movie. there's a first chapter provided and it's entirely different story than the one we're talking about here, but the title - well. coincidence?

one should also take into account recent maneuvers by ISS trying to avoid space debris - perhaps it's all about old space junk like that russian satellite recently. or perhaps something's coming, bringing some dust with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ohhhh what are the odds,..
Lets just keep in mind it is not an impact scenario like the OP thread title is implying.
the space station is on an alert for "space junk" not an asteroid or a planet for that matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Isn't it suspicious that this is the last shuttle mission. That hubble, the space station will all be abandoned. I wonder why? *looks at the sky*

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

because they wanna switch cash flow to the mars mission.
yeah, like we're not already there.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Only one week left until the Earth is utterly destroyed by a giant comet/planet and yet there are no signs of this incoming disaster.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chester1662
Only one week left until the Earth is utterly destroyed by a giant comet/planet and yet there are no signs of this incoming disaster.

That would be great,.
at least one prediction would pan out

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

As for the bunkers...wars. Please present me with proof that there's been more bunkers built since that entire 2012 hogwash started.

Bunker Built by the Australian Government in 2004~

Without looking, this is one i recall thinking was typical. When i originally read about it, somewhere else, wired magazine i think, they said that it was linked to parliament house. Makes me think of Dr Strangelove. They probably have nukes down there too so they can come out and nuke anybody who's left!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, uh, nothing happening. No big planet/comet seen in the sky, or anything devastating. But thanks for the warning though, it was nice.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Well, uh, nothing happening. No big planet/comet seen in the sky, or anything devastating. But thanks for the warning though, it was nice.

They'll find another stupid reason to continue to believe in that non-existen planet...or simply push back the date

The largest asteroid in the solar system (Vesta) was discovered in 1807, and that thing is waaaaay out in the Kuiper belt. Keep in mind, it was discovered with compared to today very simple means.

So claiming there's some mystery planet about to hit earth lacks any objective evidence is is simply laughable.

Looking forward to the next scifi thread

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Shot in 2009 with the Space Shuttle Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Latest Coincidences..

The 7 Trumpets of Atlantis

www.tribulation-now.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
July 18th maybe.... there's supossed to be an alignment of ELENIN, the Sun, and Earth.

Here's a video explaining the July 18th alignment and past connections to Elenin, Sun, and Earth alignments that caused earthquakes and solar flares.

edit on 11-7-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
Shot in 2009 with the Space Shuttle Atlantis.

What does that video have to do with anything?? It shows random clips form a spaceshuttle mission mixed in with religious singing and pictures...not sure what you're trying to say.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

What a hogwash video!!! Galactic alignments don't cause earthquakes. It's not as if gravity somehow adds up and causes earthquakes

Stop falling for pseudo-science, start using your brain and get information from proper sources (aka any book by Michio Kaku, Tyson, or any of the other real scientists) rather than some random dude spreading lies over Youtube

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join