It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin / Planet X Impact in Next Two Weeks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
LoL, planet x? Its called Eris (by NASA) and its not going to hit the earth or be anywhere near it for 888 more years...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

@macabee, perhaps you will find this interesting and it may teach you something if you have 45 mins free?

enjoy.

www.youtube.com...=2610

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
LoL, planet x? Its called Eris (by NASA) and its not going to hit the earth or be anywhere near it for 888 more years...

I do hope you are right. I'm not ready to go just yet. I have a young daughter that I am very interested in getting to know much better. And I had always hoped that there would be enough time for her to have her own life. Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by brommas

@macabee, perhaps you will find this interesting and it may teach you something if you have 45 mins free?

enjoy.

www.youtube.com...=2610

Thanks; I put it on my list of things to check out. Here is the thing about 2012 though. It's not the real end of the Mayan Calendar. We have been lied to. 2012 wrong ! The Mayan calender ends December 24 2011. Here is a you tube video of a bunch of older shows. Showing the long count really ends in 2011.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What a bunch of nonsense!!!

So you're seriously claiming we were able to spot the largest asteroid in our solar system over 200 years ago...but for some reason we missed and entire planet? Comon' people, use your brains and stop falling for pseudo-science

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Two weeks time? I hope it doesn't arrive before my drum and bass party on the 15th. I haven't partied for ages and I really really can't miss it.

The apocalypse will have to wait I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
What a bunch of nonsense!!!

So you're seriously claiming we were able to spot the largest asteroid in our solar system over 200 years ago...but for some reason we missed and entire planet? Comon' people, use your brains and stop falling for pseudo-science

Is your hosting page finished MrXYZ? I checked it out and all of the text in the middle areas is the same? Anywho, people follow these links, just saying.

To directly address your point; what are all the bunkers for, if they are not to stop things from falling on us? Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Heh, that site was from way back when I tried to teach myself HTML...and yeah, it's mostly empty...too busy with my real work. Wanted to make a page about how to start your own site, it's on the backburner at the moment

As for the bunkers...wars. Please present me with proof that there's been more bunkers built since that entire 2012 hogwash started. And no, backyard bunkers from a few conspiracy dudes obviously don't count. The funny thing is, if something like a giant planet would really crash with earth, a bunker wouldn't save you...no matter how deep down it is. So no, there's no bunkers being built because of 2012...apart from those being built in some crazy guys' backyards because they're falling for that pseudo-science.

Something as massive as a planet would have long been detected. And please spare me with the "can't see a brown dwarf" crap...we've seen brown dwarfs thousands of lightyears away, and we can even find asteroids that emit NO LIGHT dozens of years away.

In short, it's all nonsense, and if people would actually bother looking up the science behind those crazy claims, they'd realize that

edit on 4-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Off topic; that is pretty cool for teaching yourself HTML. On Topic; I don't have any solid answers for any "new" bunkers being built, or why we can't see planet X. If we make it to the end of the year it is doom off for me personally. This space shuttle does have my curiosity because a number of people had the same dreams about it being forced down due to comet and/or other space debris activity. Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well, this is a conspiracy forum...but that shouldn't stop you from properly researching the facts. And the facts tell us that we'd DEFINITELY see an object as large as a planet...in fact, we would have spotted it over 100 years ago

And yeah, was fun teaching myself HTML. I also taught myself Flash and CSS...lots of work, like learning a new language. But in the end, real estate is my passion, and I finally found a new job after a 1.5yr sabbatical. Filled my time with teaching myself random stuff, Thai boxing (lots of it, 4-5 times per week), and online poker (lived of it).

Anyway, my advice is to ALWAYS check up the facts yourself. Don't trust any "news" source. If in doubt when it comes to astronomy, ask "The bad astronomer"...he's brilliant and frequently posts on his forum. Just google it. But I have to warn you, if you claim Planet X is real, he will laugh a little before pointing out the facts

edit on 4-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
GET IN THERE !!!! Look on the bright side........No More Taxes or National Insurance to pay ! No more T.V licence to allow me to watch more lies or another repeat, No more Road Tax to drive on out super well maintained roads, No more Council Tax to pay for our services that keep going on strike, Infact, all my money goes on TAXES here in the UK, ohh and not forgetting having to fill my fuel tank up with TAX too ! No more Insurances to pay for.........thats another con cause some things you HAVE TO BY LAW insure......No more M.O.T's ! Hell, Bring it on , infact speed it up ! I'll even project a Lazer up on the face of the moon with co ordinates to see if i can get its attention to strike my house first ! But it wont.....do you know why ? Well ill tell ya.
Because it will take more than two weeks to get the Method Statements and a Risk Assessment filled in, then it would have to pass the European Health and Safety inspection to see how much damage would be caused first before they would allow Elenin to even consider wanting to enter the atmosphere. then i would have to submit a request form for the paperwork for planning permission and all this but...... i forgot......everyones on strike at the moment so............. Looks like ill have to just sit and wait until this thing passes and hopefully be a bit more organized for Halley's Comet to try and hit us in the middle of 2061. Thats providing we have a pension exhisting by that time, but knowing my luck , they will have upped retirement age to 95 !

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

i lurve me some gears...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

"Something as massive as a planet would have long been detected"

->!st.. it was...and theres mad evidence....weve got swiss money with trajectorys matchin leonid elenin's drawings from 1972, newspaper articles and news channel footage (i can link), scientific american articles,..popular science even gave it its moment...way back in the 60's...connect the dots bro..its not hard they taught you to do it when you were 2 for a reason..so that now your "big boy brain" would do it automatically....i gotta wonder do you guys all argue against it cause your afraid its true or because you know the "truth"...cause if you have the rulebook and tthe instructions and the play by play...please share if not..stfu and pay attention cause humanity is as a whole not as dumb as you think i am.. theres a reason all our goosebumps and brain waves are screamin at this..its locked in our dna as memories..this isnt some dumb 2012 conspiracy # yo..its as real as it gets and everytime i see people flaunting there " its not real face" i just have to laugh..not agree

." And please spare me with the "can't see a brown dwarf" crap...we've seen brown dwarfs thousands of lightyears away, ..."

->and this...dude you understand that the naked eye cant see infrared or ultraviolet light right..thats why we have billion dollar telescopes that can....?

"and we can even find asteroids that emit NO LIGHT dozens of years away."

-> only with the VISIBLE light of our sun reflecting off them......

please ..if your gonna try to debunk at least go pro with it..thes nu uhhh statements make me wanna drink more beer.....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SleepingEntity

Good grief it sounds like gridlock over there. Going to wait patiently with ya. I do enjoy short term doom to a point. You don't have to wait too long to get your fix.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic

Can't It wait unil Deus Ex Human Revolution and Gears of War 3 are released? Too many good games coming out when all this doom is being predicted.

I know...fifa 12 comes out sep. 30th.....at least give me a few days to score some goals before the world ends...

lol

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sol420

Please provide these reports that you say exist. Every news report I have seen on the topic is either referring to a trans-Neptunian object whose existence was explained away by the Voyager II fly-by of Neptune, Nemesis, which is an outdated hypothesis not even supported by its creator, and the 1983 Washington Post article which turned out to be a distant galaxy.

As for a brown dwarf being seen it would have. It's made of the same gases that make up Jupiter. This would mean it's reflective like Jupiter. Jupiter is one of the brightest objects in the night sky. A larger, closer object would be even more apparent than Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What Elenin cluster are you speaking about? I only know and have heard of 1 object?
How is it speeding up? Is UPS delivering it instead?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh no it doesn't. I wanna see the next Star Trek movie.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by sol420

Please provide these reports that you say exist.

here's one: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by sol420

Please provide these reports that you say exist. Every news report I have seen on the topic is either referring to a trans-Neptunian object whose existence was explained away by the Voyager II fly-by of Neptune, Nemesis, which is an outdated hypothesis not even supported by its creator, and the 1983 Washington Post article which turned out to be a distant galaxy.

As for a brown dwarf being seen it would have. It's made of the same gases that make up Jupiter. This would mean it's reflective like Jupiter. Jupiter is one of the brightest objects in the night sky. A larger, closer object would be even more apparent than Jupiter.

here's the CNN story from 02/15/2011: news.blogs.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join