It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
reply to post by firepilot

You tell me, you're the pilot right?

If it can't be explained by hard scientific proof, then it can't be debunked...sorry.

No, if you know they are at the same height, then you only know that if either you know the altitude of them, or were up there.

You absolutely can not tell from the ground, that distant aircraft are at the same altitude. No way, no how.

Or do you have this chemtrailer misconception that all jet aircraft fly at the same altitude

edit on 23-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice

Originally posted by Uncinus
then along comes a plane, it pumps out a bunch of warm humid air at over 100% humidity.
I know, it's not obvious. It took me a while to figure out. But if you really want to understand contrails, then you need to understand this mixing concept.

Just a quick explanation how the jet exhaust is over 100% humidity, this doesn't make logical sense unless they use water for fuel? Would you be able to tell me how far off base I am?

They use jet fuel for fuel. It's kerosene, a hydrocarbon (CxHy). It burns with with oxygen (O) to produce H20 and C02.

C12H26 + 37/2 O2 -> 12 CO2 + 13 H2O

When you burn a gallon of jet fuel, it produces more than a gallon of water.

Just about every common form of combustion produces quite a lot of water vapor. Normally you don't see it, but on a cold day you'll see steam from your car exhaust, and sometimes a trickle of water from your tailpipe.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2011 by Uncinus because: Double post

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We still have plenty of planes flying around here, although I know nothing of chemtrails to be honest.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

No I don't at all but no matter it won't make a difference. But like I've said before I believe what I see and I've read to many things to convince me otherwise.

I respect you and what you do. I also believe you aren't told the truth, like everyone else. So for now and the sake of argument, I'm going to drop it.

I hope in the long run the truth will be exposed and finally put to rest. Maybe, it will never happen and this debate will go on forever but let's hope it does.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I hope in the long run the truth will be exposed and finally put to rest. Maybe, it will never happen and this debate will go on forever but let's hope it does.

It sounds like for you the "truth" is that "chemtrails" exist. So until your truth is exposed it is hidden.

It sounds like you don't consider the possibility that persistent contrails are nothing but the natural result of hot water vapor being released into cold moist air. That truth has been exposed. Repeatedly. And the science behind it is clear.
edit on 6/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

No I don't at all but no matter it won't make a difference. But like I've said before I believe what I see and I've read to many things to convince me otherwise.

So that's it. Your mind is made up, contrary evidence no longer matters. Don't believe everything you read without proper source evaluation!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Ummm...has no one yet considered that massive cloud of volcano ash might have something to do with it?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I live right beneath a busy flight path lots of planes crosing overhead every day going to and from America and Europe you can hear them and when you see them it is so easy to spot who is spraying and who is not. As last while the planes that do the spraying have stopped and when the cloud and rain does clear we would have clear skies which make a change.
Have a nice day

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by goosehunter

How do you tell what is spraying and what is just a contrail?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Chemtrails are back here today, when I woke up there were plenty; proper chemtrails for geoengineering

Forgot to mention, in the weeks before the Icelandic Volcano eruption, the Alto Waves would always travel off towards Iceland. It was just one small section of the sky where the Alto Waves would gather and then travel off exactly in the direction of Iceland.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I dunno is it related (most likely it isn't) but couple of days ago here in Wexford hundreds of birds died and fell down in pretty much same spot on the road, which then they were later quickly recovered (every each one) by crew suited up in full chemical gear. Dunno is it standard operating procedure here for that sort of events...
I really wish i could provide some photos, i know this from at least two independent eye-witnesses.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If there's one thing i hate about ATS, it's the pleasure people take in trying to destroy someone else's point of view, just through sheer determination, not through some concrete evidence or proof (if there is such a thing!)
It reminds me of religion. People not even entertaining the idea that someone else could be right, without fully knowing the truth they believe is true. How we've evolved....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
I dunno is it related (most likely it isn't) but couple of days ago here in Wexford hundreds of birds died and fell down in pretty much same spot on the road, which then they were later quickly recovered (every each one) by crew suited up in full chemical gear. Dunno is it standard operating procedure here for that sort of events...

Heck yes - there's a distinct biological hazard there - would you want to pick up dead & rotting wildlife without some protection?? Yuck

As for mass wildlife die-offs - they go on all around the world all the time too - here's the USGS's quarterly wildlife mortality reports back to 1995 showing what they know about in hte USA alone - www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Chemtrails are back here today, when I woke up there were plenty; proper chemtrails for geoengineering

What are they then??

Forgot to mention, in the weeks before the Icelandic Volcano eruption, the Alto Waves would always travel off towards Iceland. It was just one small section of the sky where the Alto Waves would gather and then travel off exactly in the direction of Iceland.

Ditto - what are alto waves, and where is this info??

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
On planes i cannot comment, but the "airplane sounds" or "the humm" "airbrakes on passenger plane" and so on.. seem to have stopped alltogether!

The planes have not been seen, only heard. And this sound has now stopped.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I took a photo of the Alto Waves going to Iceland before the volcano went off, I'll get it later on today

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
sorry for quick post gtg work.

ASH CLOUD!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
or most of the planes have found alternative routes to their destinations.

I think you'll find that although most planes stick tp the same routes, certain paths are alternated in different sections - All this depends on the weather. High / Low pressures & the varying positions of the jet streams.

Id imagine, that the majority of the planes that fly over you are coming/ going from the UK and mainland Europe, to and from the US.

The Jet Stream in the North Atlantic 'blows' from West to East (Southern US/Caribbean to UK/Northern Europe)

Planes travelling too Europe from the US will want to 'catch a lift' on the stream to speed up their journey and save fuel, and planes going to the US will want to avoid it. This could mean that the skies above Clare are less favorable than they used to be.

The Jet streams around the globe are constantly shifting and retracting, so I’m sure the planes will be back sooner or later

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by pshea38

The same amount of planes are flying, I assure you.

Where's ypur evidence for that statement?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join