It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
For the last 3 weeks, there have been very few planes over-flying where i live.
This I consider a return to normality, seeing maybe 3 or 4 planes a day, all with
normal looking, short lived contrails. Before 3 weeks ago, for many months previously,
on most days, 40 to 50 planes a day could be observed, each leaving huge trails
traversing and blanketing the sky, over the space of a few hours.
I live in Clare, on the west coast of Ireland and the weather has been good recently.
There have been no reported airliner strikes.

Either there is a temporary halt to spraying or most of the planes have found alternative
routes to their destinations.
It has been refreshing to look up at clear blue skies with no polluting.

This confirms to me the reality of chemtrailing and that witnesses are not paranoid and delusional,
as alot of posters here, for whatever reasons, would have us believe.
I am hopeful that people with power, somewhere in my country, are taking a stance.
I know the government (a coalition which came into power about 3 months ago, when,
incidentally there was a similar 3 week lull in fly-overs around election time)
are having issues with the E.U. and the I.M.F. over the recent bail-out terms and conditions.

Does anyone have an alternative explanation for the continuing air-traffic absence?

Has anyone else noticed a let-up in the chemtrail spraying in their area?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The same amount of planes are flying, I assure you. It's summer, though, and conditions aren't going to be nearly as conducive for contrail formation at all altitudes, in the summer. You don't notice the planes because they aren't leaving those ugly persistent contrails.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This may not be a good sign. All of the Nuclear Plants are under a "No Fly Zone" currently!

To me that is not a comforting thought even though I fully understand the reasoning! You know, the boogey man that keeps flying over!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
This may not be a good sign. All of the Nuclear Plants are under a "No Fly Zone" currently!

In the United States? They always are, it's a matter of national security.

To me that is not a comforting thought even though I fully understand the reasoning!

I would hate for a terrorist attack to occur via airplane at a nuclear plant. It's a free dirty bomb.

You know, the boogey man that keeps flying over!

It's pretty much 100% unrelated to 'chemtrails'. You're establishing a causal relationship where there isn't one.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by pshea38

The same amount of planes are flying, I assure you. It's summer, though, and conditions aren't going to be nearly as conducive for contrail formation at all altitudes, in the summer. You don't notice the planes because they aren't leaving those ugly persistent contrails.

Lies. Don't take the sight from my eyes or the hearing from my ears.
I keep a specific eye and ear out.
3 or 4 planes per day over the last few weeks.
As it had been before!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

To me that is not a comforting thought even though I fully understand the reasoning! You know, the boogey man that keeps flying over!

No nuclear plants neraby, or in Ireland for that matter.
So that's not it.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I have noticed the same thing in the us no chemtrails and I have seen them during the summer for those in denial. their must be an international reason. possibly the world economy?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

To me that is not a comforting thought even though I fully understand the reasoning!

I would hate for a terrorist attack to occur via airplane at a nuclear plant. It's a free dirty bomb.

It's pretty much 100% unrelated to 'chemtrails'. You're establishing a causal relationship where there isn't one.

I can not believe you took the time and energy to pick apart someones post like that.

edit on 22-6-2011 by PassedKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by willydude89
reply to post by pshea38

I have noticed the same thing in the us no chemtrails and I have seen them during the summer for those in denial. their must be an international reason. possibly the world economy?

Cool. I'm hoping that there really are some good guys fighting back.
I don't think its a matter of money.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassedKarma

I can not believe you took the time and energy to pick apart someones post like that.

edit on 22-6-2011 by PassedKarma because: (no reason given)

He would have us all believe that we are liars or fools!
I think he himself must be a thief. He has taken the sight from my eyes
and the hearing from my ears.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Weird. I was thinking the same thing just a few hours ago! For awhile I use to see several planes/jets zipping across the sky leaving those long trails behind. And it seemed to go on all day, everyday. On one particular day I was taking a walk and counted over 10 jets in the sky all at once. I have never seen so many planes flying around at the same time, seemingly crowding the sky. Except at an air show. Then today I realized that I haven't seen one or even it's trail of white contrails at all. Although I do find the high traffic of planes and now the cease of their activity odd, I am not claiming this has anything to with chemtrails. I'm not sure chemtrails are real. Still, odd. But only because I do not know what or why those planes/jets are.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Two weeks ago today I counted 30 or more (I lost count) planes/jets flying above my area, with your A typical chemtrail. Granted there were some that had the standard contrail.

From 8am till about 11am the skies were pretty blue. Slowly but surely after many flybys, the sky started to get hazy and there went the pretty blue skies.

So today I realized like the OP, that there were really no planes flying. I saw maybe 5 or 10 and there were no chem or contrails. Hmmmm.....so I wonder???

I live in the South (North America) and we've had 95 to 100 degree heat for almost two months now. SO THAT is NO reason why there are no trails!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Today and today only, I haven't seen a single chemtrail plane. I'm in an area of extremely heavy traffic - the planes all swing around and line up to land. That's all still going on but no chemtrail planes.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have noticed random activity on this front in my area. One night i witnessed 6 planes, all different parts of the sky, all leaving the long chemtrails behind them. And then nothing. And then again. Sporadic.

I do live about..40 or 50km from an airport. And i do see low flying planes coming in to land. But these ones were high altitude.
edit on 23/6/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I was speaking to the OP, and again, if they are noticing no planes it may not be a good sign!

Pick apart my words if you must but then you may need to go start your own thread! The OP is noticing something out of place and I am offering my thoughts on the matter which includes my opinions. As for the boogey man reference, Boo to you!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The short-lived contrail planes you see, are likely not the only planes up there, at an altitude of around 9.5 km. (about 6 miles high).

Quite often when conditions are not conducive to ANY contrail formation, no contrail will be seen at all......not even a very short one.
In these instances, it will be extremely difficult to "see" or "find" air traffic at 9.5 km above you.

Even with binoculars they are hard to spot, because you still need to know where to look...unless you feel like scanning the skies with binoculars for hours and hours.....not fun.

Try looking here, to see what is above you.......
www.flightradar24.com...

Not all aircraft is included on that tracking site, so there's actually more than what is shown. Here's the list:
www.flightradar24.com...#!/about.php
Also there is a delay of about 15 minutes (??), so it's "near-real-time".

I am pretty sure you will see there are more flights above you that you suspect.
Let us know what you find

edit on 23-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: ribs tonight...mmmm...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Lies. Don't take the sight from my eyes or the hearing from my ears.
I keep a specific eye and ear out.
3 or 4 planes per day over the last few weeks.
As it had been before!

Then you need to see a doctor about getting your eyes and ears checked.
I count two planes over your head right now.
flightradar24

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

No nuclear plants neraby, or in Ireland for that matter.
So that's not it.

It is always helpful if you indicate your location in your profile, that is where I typically look! I am glad to hear that Ireland has no Nuclear Plants, this is something I did not know!
edit on 6/23/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Same here, not much action in the skies... although it is cloudy and rainy so I suspect we don't need the cloud seeding right now? (Blast me if you want, debunkers. I don't care. I know what I see; I say what I want!)

Just hope they're not all congregated along the Missouri River, making the flood more disastrous.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi guys, new to the forums after months of reading I finally joined!! With regards to how few planes there are flying I live in South Tipperary here in Ireland and my town , Clonmel is under the flightpath for most of the Transatlantic flights and I too noticed the reduction in flights . Last week a friend of mine in the army told me he was going to Shannon to "babysit some American planes " as he put it !! In other words more war planes were either going to or coming back from war . Could this be the reason so few planes ? Just wondering !! Keep happy !!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join