It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Anecdotal evidence is useless. My grandmother died at 55.
Life expectancies have increased.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yay, lets justify all of the innocent lives lost, the killing, starvation, etc. Its all okay. We have nothing to learn from it, just move on..

Lets just say the world is okay based on something like life expectancy which is totally subjective..

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

No.
Life expectancy is statistical. It is objective.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Who is in agreeing that they spray this in the air?

Cloud seeding/ chemtrails its putting bad stuff in the air.

I AM AGAINST IT, work with nature not against it

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Clearly you can pick my personal argument apart all day. I speak frankly, to you personally. Do you not notice any difference over the past 20 years in treatment/ailments/cancers?

Your grandma died unnaturally if at 55, mine too in her 50s of heart attack. As I stated earlier... read a Ramen noodles wrapper for the ingredients, then tell me Eugenics isn't still in full force.

On paper, life expectancy has increased, in reality, it has seriously decreased for those middle class and lower. Believe it or not, stuff "on paper" doesn't really hold water in reality.

I am 37 years old. According to my genetic lineage, I am half dead and should be at retirement age. I can't collect of course, and my parents' personal SS payments were kept by the gov't, I am not "eligible" to receive the money they put in to SS, that goes for all of you, if your parents die before SS age, you get squat! The gov't keeps it and give you crap for being behind on your parents' funeral expenses.

I hope you mean well Phage, because you seem to counter all anti-establishment beliefs despite the proof, makes me wonder about you.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

No.
Life expectancy is statistical. It is objective.

Okay, statistics are objective. *sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

My grandmother died of stroke. A natural death. A heart attack is a natural death.

Do you know what eugenics means? It doesn't mean population control.

I'm sure you have the statistical breakdown for life expectancy according to income if you're going to make a statement like that. Otherwise, what do you base it on? Personal experience? That's called anecdotal, it doesn't count.

Why should I get my parent's social security payments? You do understand that the system works at all because people die and stop receiving payments, right? The government doesn't really keep it, it goes to the growing number of people who are eligible to recieve it.

I don't just counter "anti-establishment beliefs". I counter beliefs based on ignorance and fear.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Clearly you can pick my personal argument apart all day. I speak frankly, to you personally. Do you not notice any difference over the past 20 years in treatment/ailments/cancers?

On paper, life expectancy has increased, in reality, it has seriously decreased for those middle class and lower. Believe it or not, stuff "on paper" doesn't really hold water in reality.

Why wouldn't statistics hold water in reality ?
Statistics are the reality, your opinion is a subjective guess.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's why they generate statistics, to eliminate the guesswork.

edit on 21-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: "gimme an' rrrrr"

edit on 21-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

My grandmother died of stroke. A natural death. A heart attack is a natural death.

Do you know what eugenics means? It doesn't mean population control.

I'm sure you have the statistical breakdown for life expectancy according to income if you're going to make a statement like that. Otherwise, what do you base it on? Personal experience? That's called anecdotal, it doesn't count.

Why should I get my parent's social security payments? You do understand that the system works at all because people die and stop receiving payments, right? The government doesn't really keep it, it goes to the growing number of people who are eligible to receive it.

I don't just counter "anti-establishment beliefs". I counter beliefs based on ignorance and fear.

What I'm seeing is fear based detachment and/or co-intelpro arguments..... period. A stroke in her 50s is NOT normal, nor is a heart attack at that age. It is "abnormal" and usually due to diet and a factor of severe things depending on the case study.

I have personal experience as evidence, which hardly holds up in a court of law. These "death panels" have been going on for at least a decade before you heard of them. I was there, I saw them, I happen to know what's going on. I worked with adults deemed unsafe by the state, medicated, etc., no names just my word for it... not proof but those who've been there know.

In my old town Phage, about 80% of the residents over 50 have cancer. Is that normal? I'm not saying it's chemtrails, but it's something "new". Cancers are the norm for anyone over 55. Sometimes you get the rascal who smokes weed who doesn't have cancer, but most do. It's Massachusetts, and those who live there know I'm not exaggerating.
edit on 21-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

In my old town Phage, about 80% of the residents over 50 have cancer. Is that normal? I'm not saying it's chemtrails, but it's something "new".

How do you get an 80% figure ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

My grandmother died in 1958. Of a stroke. It was a natural death.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Cancer.org, 2009 statistics

Are these numbers...made-up ?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There is no indication of unusual levels of aluminum in soil and water (except in the case of industrial waste).

Wow, Phage......I can't wait to see how you plan to substantiate the above comment, considering unusual levels of aluminum being found in soil and water are one of the facts being presented by chemtrail activists to support their argument. These test results are coming from numerous states and are discussed all over the Internet on countless websites and in documentaries.

Since I don't believe you aren't aware of this, I'll be interested to hear why you feel such results are erroneous or faked.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Phage

There is no indication of unusual levels of aluminum in soil and water (except in the case of industrial waste).

Wow, Phage......I can't wait to see how you plan to substantiate the above comment, considering unusual levels of aluminum being found in soil and water are one of the facts being presented by chemtrail activists to support their argument. These test results are coming from numerous states and are discussed all over the Internet on countless websites and in documentaries.

Since I don't believe you aren't aware of this, I'll be interested to hear why you feel such results are erroneous or faked.

You should read the aluminium section of this page

contrailscience.com...

it gives a pretty good example of why the tests used are not an accurate way of measuring because they are not properly controlled.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

WOW you are incredibly wrong. Cloud seeding does NOT make clouds. Cloud seeding dissipates existing clouds. Cloud seeding is useless without existing clouds.

You just lost all credibility and should walk away in shame.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Cloud seeding is NOT chemtrails!!!!

The "chemtrails CONSPIRACY" is about unknown chemicals, doing unknown things, without peoples knowledge.

Cloud seeding is done in public, with publicly known substances, doing a publicly known action (releasing water from clouds). It is NOT a conspiracy.

I wish you uninformed people would stop trying to mix the two together just to fit your fantastical beliefs.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Text Black Hi Everyone, I live in Northern CA, Lake Almanor. PG&E has been cloud seeding here since 1953. For 55+ years PG&E has been spraying my community with Silver Iodide in Nano Particulate form, as well, at a recent public forum in Chester, PG&E stated that they use other chemicals as Tracer's to the Silver that aid in the enhancement of snow. Why does PG&E do this? They make the snow for $12.00 an acre foot and sell it for $400.00 per acre foot, it's all about the money. PG&E seeds the clouds here for there hydro dam profits. No other reason.

Now, we all know cloud seeding has been going on for a number of years, but what you didn't know I bet is this, Agi "Silver Iodide" in Nano form is 100 folds more dangerous than regular ol silver. Matter of fact, when mixed with Indium, Ammonia Oxides, Acetone, Liquid Propane, and SF6, chemicals PG&E uses here, the effect is this: Yes, we get more snow, last storm 8' feet in one day. We get to deal with all the snow removal, caved in roofs, downed trees, power outages, spoiled food, road conditions, and medical conditions, (well you get my drift). And, on top of it, our lake is loosing oxygen, we have a toxic blue allege growing in it, the sediment is so thick you can not see through it, the fish have heavy metal content, the trees are dying, and worst of all, my community is sick and dying. We have so many people with lung cancer here, 13 on my street alone! It's tragic, and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. Why, because there are no laws County, State, or Federal governing what PG&E dusts us with.

This area was once a pristine tourist destination in the mountains, now, a polluted mess and sick community. Thanks PG&E! You can go to (well you know) I'm showing my middle finger PG&E!
We hate you!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
At first I did not really believe what was posted, but while doing due diligence I found something that I thought was interesting. A simple search for "rain making" in the EPA database yields 5 results, one of them being "silver iodide." This, in my opinion, lends credibility to this thread.

A few minutes ago I sent a little something I drafted up to Weather Modification Inc, and basically asked them, among other things, if they do in fact use silver iodide in their cloud seeding endeavors. I will update with their response, which should give us something else to go on.

Now, if we accept the fact that they do use silver iodide in the process of cloud seeding, what does that mean? Well, if they do in fact confirm this, then I would think that would mean the substance probably isn't a big health hazard. If they deny this, then there is probably something more to it in my opinion. I will try to find a little more time to dig around the interwebs, looking for more information on this compound and the health risks associated with it.

EDIT TO ADD:

After digging around some more, this would seem like common knowledge at the least. I found multiple reports on epa.gov that talk about silver iodide having been used in cloud seeding. I do not know if they talk about the compound being dangerous, as I haven't read them. I will link a report below, straight to the pdf on epa.gov, in which it is admitted that this compound has been used in cloud seeding.

SOURCE

My judgment tells me that there probably isn't much to this, but I suppose we will see. Also, I haven't read through the posts yet, so maybe I jumped the gun a little bit, and I apologize if a consensus has already been reached.
edit on 6/21/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by inpropurr
Text Black Hi Everyone, I live in Northern CA, Lake Almanor. PG&E has been cloud seeding here since 1953. For 55+ years PG&E has been spraying my community with Silver Iodide in Nano Particulate form, as well, at a recent public forum in Chester, PG&E stated that they use other chemicals as Tracer's to the Silver that aid in the enhancement of snow. Why does PG&E do this? They make the snow for $12.00 an acre foot and sell it for $400.00 per acre foot, it's all about the money. PG&E seeds the clouds here for there hydro dam profits. No other reason.

Now, we all know cloud seeding has been going on for a number of years, but what you didn't know I bet is this, Agi "Silver Iodide" in Nano form is 100 folds more dangerous than regular ol silver. Matter of fact, when mixed with Indium, Ammonia Oxides, Acetone, Liquid Propane, and SF6, chemicals PG&E uses here, the effect is this: Yes, we get more snow, last storm 8' feet in one day. We get to deal with all the snow removal, caved in roofs, downed trees, power outages, spoiled food, road conditions, and medical conditions, (well you get my drift). And, on top of it, our lake is loosing oxygen, we have a toxic blue allege growing in it, the sediment is so thick you can not see through it, the fish have heavy metal content, the trees are dying, and worst of all, my community is sick and dying. We have so many people with lung cancer here, 13 on my street alone! It's tragic, and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. Why, because there are no laws County, State, or Federal governing what PG&E dusts us with.

This area was once a pristine tourist destination in the mountains, now, a polluted mess and sick community. Thanks PG&E! You can go to (well you know) I'm showing my middle finger PG&E!
We hate you!

Yeah, there is a lot of concern over that operation in a lot of places. I know a couple of universities are currently involved in research as to the environmental effect of their operations and there is a Save Lake Almanor pressure group.

All the best with things, I hope everything turns out ok over there.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Why don't they just kill everyone at the same time and just toss a nuke that destroys people not buildings, rather than little bits and pieces at a time? Could it be they enjoy what they do? hmmm could be, no pain no game. Insanity at it's worst, what they do to the air using chemtrails, and then they turn around and insist on everyone forking out for Carbon Taxwhen they created the toxic air we breathe in the first place.

edit on 21-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join