It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by BanMePlz

Why would you think he doesn't fly such aircraft??

Just curious - he's said on ATS that he flies them long before you started with this exchange......

From this evening.

Actually a current radar picture is posted online, and with tracking data via GPS, the flight tracks are superimposed on the radar imagery that the meterologists use, in order to find the best places for seeding storms to hopefully mitigate hail damage.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Holy crap... OP here, and I'm seeing unnecessary bickering here from both sides.
BanMePlz, I like what you have to say and I respect and mostly agree with your perception, firepilot and friends, you guys are trying to make your point to a solidified opinion of the "overall" situation.

BanMePlz and Nutter and a few others are of the opinion that our "overlords" are doing far worse than we're made aware of, and that is usually the case. Silver Iodide being deemed "legal" and a term like "safe levels" is a moronic hypnotic Orwellian term that happens to work on some of you guys. Wake up, zoom out, and see the bigger agenda at hand here. These chemtrails are just an ingredient in a whole recipe of disaster, eventually you guys will see it and then wake up to the reality of what's going on.

I'd love to be wrong believe me, everyday I wake up and wish it was the 1980s mentality all over again, simple, fun, easy going, just a better time for me. I don't want to believe in chemtrails, I hate seeing reality for what it is most of the time, it is what it is sometimes....

edit on 21-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"Bits of aluminum, paper... I was in the marine corps and that's what it is..."

Chaff. Legal....safe.... military. As Chris Rock use to say. "It's all right, cuz it's all white." I'm considered "white" and I completely agree with that statement and i know most of you guys do too.

More Chaff.... "military jets drop ...." "take as much as a DAY to fall down...."

More chaff, yeah keep making excuses....

It's NOT just the silver iodide being sprayed, stop defending this agenda, step up and be MEN about the situation and let's stop this harmful action being perpetrated against all of us!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah! Let's make em stop!
Let's turn off the factories! Let's put an end to mining! No more cars! No more planes! No more ships! No more cigarettes!

Those things dump a lot more crap than cloud seeding and radar chaff.

edit on 6/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It's deemed 'legal' because no large number of people have gotten ill or died from exposure.

If that's right or not is debatable but as has been said there are plenty of dangerous goods being used that are still legal, just look at how many pesticides are sprayed around peoples homes...and this is at ground level where exposure is far greater than where silver iodide is being used as well as the quantities used.

edit on 21/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Another red herring. "Chaff" has absolutely nothing to do with chemtrails, or cloud seeding. Of course chemmies consider pilots, especially military pilots, to be somewhere on the level of pond scum, so its no surprise that a chaff which can a keep a pilot in combat from being shot down, is opposed by chemtrailers.

I wonder how many of those here who rail against chaff, have aluminum fillings, aluminum cookware, and drank from aluminum cans today, or took mylanta recently

More Chaff.... "military jets drop ...." "take as much as a DAY to fall down...."

Wait a second, you mean things that could be released up high could actually take a long time to come down, and then would end up far far away? Interesting, considering all the chemmies who see a contrail and instantly get headaches and think some mysterious matter made it down to the ground seemingly instantaneously

edit on 21-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yeah! Let's make em stop!
Let's turn off the factories! Let's put an end to mining! No more cars! No more planes! No more ships! No more cigarettes!

Those things dump a lot more crap than cloud seeding and radar chaff.

Phage are chemtrail topic replies on a beeper message to you?

I agree with everything you said, except cigarettes.... I say go back to the way the Indians did tobacco though.
We don't need these factories, this is modern man's ego manifested into a twisted perspective of "needs", you don't agree?
Yes we need food, water, sewerage, heat, and "basic" house hold needs... the rest is modern vanity.

Do we really need to keep mining with modern knowledge of science and technology? Really? I personally doubt it very much.

Yes there are nutters out there with every conspiracy, but don't clump everyone into a pre-judged category, please.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Chaff has nothing to do with chemtrails..... ok, a large cloud-like cluster that blocks radar and is sprayed from military planes "within the United States" has "nothing to do with chemtrails."
Solid argument there.

Are we in combat in the USA that I and all of us have not been made aware of for this persistent need for Chaff?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Jibby, I like your attitude....and while I do not agree with everything you say, you seem to be willing to step back and give things a fair shake.

It is unfortunate that BanMePlz will not reveal where he got his understanding of how Silver Iodide is used in cloud seeding.
I think he is feeling harassed, and does not want to investigate the science further...on the chance that he may be wrong -- and he's sticking to his story in this public setting.
Perhaps he will look into it a little closer on (and in) his own time.

Are we in combat in the USA that I and all of us have not been made aware of for this persistent need for Chaff?

No, but the system needs to be checked and practiced from time-to-time.
I doubt they use it that often, but when they do, it adds interest to an otherwise boring weather report.

edit on 21-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by firepilot

Chaff has nothing to do with chemtrails..... ok, a large cloud-like cluster that blocks radar and is sprayed from military planes "within the United States" has "nothing to do with chemtrails."
Solid argument there.

Do you think that military crews do not train at all? Why do they even practice bombing or air-to-air combat, if they are not in combat in the US? Why would they practice tactics, if they are not fighting inside the US? I mean why would they practice anything at all with that logic.

Got any real examples for us of chaff being a problem, except in the imaginations of chemtrailers?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow

No, but the system needs to be checked and practiced from time-to-time.
I doubt they use it that often, but when they do, it adds interest to an otherwise boring weather report.

edit on 21-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

Can't we practice over the open ocean where people aren't in range to breath in powdered aluminum & X,Y,Z particles? How about spraying over unpopulated areas? Why not? Because they don't really care about Joe the plumber and Phyllis the hairdresser.

BanMePlaz and others have been burned badly by a gov't they believed was there in their best interests, but in reality it's in the corporations best interests. It's hard to believe or trust after that revelation.

NWO quotes

From David Rockefeller's memoirs...

Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it

See what you want to see I guess, whatever works for you.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Chaff is not powdered aluminum. Powdered aluminum would not have the desired effect. It is aluminum coated pieces of fiberglass an inch or two long. Pretty hard to inhale something like that.

It is used mostly over uninhabited areas, though it does drift with the wind.
www.env.gov.nl.ca...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Except that chaff is not a powder. That is just more wrong information from the Church of Chemtrails. And do you realize that the aluminum compounds are quite prevalent in the ground too?

And you would rather it fall into the ocean? So for example, at Red Flag in Nellis AFB in Nevada, when they are simulating combat and being shot at by radar guided missiles, they should then depart the exercise, go some distance out over the Pacific Ocean, then punch the Chaff deployment button, and then fly back to Nevada, reenter the Red Flag exercise, and then start again?

Again, is there ANY evidence of ANY problem caused by chaff bundles deployed in exercises? Or is this another case of yet another boogeyman?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Again, is there ANY evidence of ANY problem caused by chaff bundles deployed in exercises? Or is this another case of yet another boogeyman?

Can anyone really pinpoint the "cause" of an ailment 100% effectively, or is it mostly Google and guess work in a white coat? Go to an urban doctor then come back and answer that question.

So many people suffer from misdiagnosed ailments, how many of these are caused by hush hush operations? You'll never know until you do know, that's the reality of things. It is what it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

How many are caused by our modern lifestyles and all that go with them?
You know, like cigarettes and fast food? And how do you separate them?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

How many are caused by our modern lifestyles and all that go with them?
You know, like cigarettes and fast food?

Exactly my point Phage. We aren't really made aware of the risks and harm until a commercial from a law firm directed at a medication or whatever comes on the TV, then we realize that speed we were on is bad for us.
This fractal expands outward. It is the same pattern within the pattern repeating itself.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

So why worry so much about a "hidden" danger when there are so many other "clear and present" ones?

There is no indication of unusual levels of aluminum in soil and water (except in the case of industrial waste). There is no indication of unusual levels of silver. We are exposed to these things continually yet we (on the whole) are far healthier now than we were 100 years ago. We live longer. We are healthier into old age.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Indeed, I have wondered upon this many times.

If we in the Western world are being sprayed with poison daily, why are we healthier than we have ever been.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So why worry so much about a "hidden" danger when there are so many other "clear and present" ones?

There is no indication of unusual levels of aluminum in soil and water (except in the case of industrial waste). There is no indication of unusual levels of silver. We are exposed to these things continually yet we (on the whole) are far healthier now than we were 100 years ago. We live longer. We are healthier into old age.

Sounds to me like you're throwing all your eggs in one basket and praying for the best.

They should make capitalism a religion. It has everything from gods to martyrs.

Funny thing about it is everyone is asking how we could do it( Release higher technology, no more dependance on fossil fuels, curing disease etc.). Im saying Its being done, we just dont know about it.

The fact remains that you are all pseudo-slaves, supporting a machine oiled by human meat.

Anyway,

Chemtrails could be anything. They could be silver iodide, they could be aluminum type powders, chaff, experimental biological weapons, they could be anything. They could be used to detect UFO movement. They could be hiding crafts underwater as the chaff settles.

The only reason people are reacting is due to the amount of secrecy behind what is going on.

You rely on the public to keep your machine running youre gonna have to tell them sooner or later. The question is, how long are you gonna suck your thumb? IMO

edit on 21-6-2011 by BanMePlz because:
edit on 21-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

edit on 21-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Gotta disagree with you there. Look at all the old timers, the pre-vaccine generation. Those old birds are lively & living it up a lot better than the baby boomers and generation X has. My parents died at 65 & 66, baby boomers doing what they were told. Hard working blue collar red blooded Americans so to speak, blown off by the system, affected by an "unknown" cause that 80+% of my town is currently going throguh right now. Must be a coincidence that folks are getting knocked off at Social Security collecting age more and more.

I use colloidal silver, it works for me, cured many things. I use to work in the system, dispensed medications, certified and trained by the state, I don't speak idly of such things without personal experience. I wish I was way off but I'm not. Population control has been in full effect for a while now. I've seen it, I worked in it, I'm aware of it, and I come here to warn others of their blind ignorance in the hopes of helping others. I don't care about conspiracy theories, I care about the truth. I just hope you guys do too.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join