It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Yay, i like talking to brainwashed sheeple, it isnt a total waste of my time *sarcasm.

You're listening to 'chemtrail' sites on faith alone, and I'm the sheep?

Like i said, you dont need a cloud. Water vapor is in the atmosphere.

Yes, you said that. But you're wrong, that is not how cloud seeding works. Got a source supporting your daft claim?

Oh, and let me tell you what i think about your I.Q: if i told you that jesus himself threw the silver iodide into the atmosphere, you would probably believe me.

Petty, baseless insults, I'm hardly surprised.

Wow. Third time i have repeated myself.

Its called surface area. The silver iodide provides surface area for the water to gather into clouds. PERIOD. Im not gonna sit here and babysit you. You want real information, go and find it. Good luck though, you may run into Misinformationists like yourself along the way. You may even look in the mirror one day..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Silver Iodide does not attract moisture, it does not make clouds. You are just making this up, or regurgitating nonsense from chemmie sites.

Silver Iodide is put into areas where it will encounter water droplets at at least -5c, to encourage the icing process and help it out. Its done via shooting flares directly into clouds of supercooled water, dropped down into the precipitating clouds, or released under a storm base that will have enough updrafts to carry it up into an areas of supercooled water.

It is not just thrown into the air, it is not released into blue skies, it does not make clouds either. It is fired in that it will get into a cloud that already exists and that is probably already making rain or snow, and that is tall/thick enough to have a temperature band from -5c to -10c. When it is used in convective clouds, enough updrafts are required to carry it into the upper parts of a storm

Silver Iodide is all about the glaciation (icing) processes, not about any claptrap about attracting water and making clouds. You may even check into "latent heat" that is released in the icing process too. But thats all sciency and will go over the heads of chemmies, like science always does.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yay, i like talking to brainwashed sheeple, it isnt a total waste of my time *sarcasm.

You're listening to 'chemtrail' sites on faith alone, and I'm the sheep?

Like i said, you dont need a cloud. Water vapor is in the atmosphere.

Yes, you said that. But you're wrong, that is not how cloud seeding works. Got a source supporting your daft claim?

Oh, and let me tell you what i think about your I.Q: if i told you that jesus himself threw the silver iodide into the atmosphere, you would probably believe me.

Petty, baseless insults, I'm hardly surprised.

Its called surface area. The silver iodide provides surface area for the water to gather into clouds. PERIOD. Im not gonna sit here and babysit you. You want real information, go and find it. Good luck though, you may run into Misinformationists like yourself along the way. You may even look in the mirror one day..

Your word means absolutely nothing. Especially when you're going against known science.

Again, have a source?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Silver Iodide does not attract moisture, it does not make clouds. You are just making this up, or regurgitating nonsense from chemmie sites.

Silver Iodide is put into areas where it will encounter water droplets at at least -5c, to encourage the icing process and help it out. Its done via shooting flares directly into clouds of supercooled water, dropped down into the precipitating clouds, or released under a storm base that will have enough updrafts to carry it up into an areas of supercooled water.

It is not just thrown into the air, it is not released into blue skies, it does not make clouds either. It is fired in that it will get into a cloud that already exists and that is probably already making rain or snow, and that is tall/thick enough to have a temperature band from -5c to -10c. When it is used in convective clouds, enough updrafts are required to carry it into the upper parts of a storm

Silver Iodide is all about the glaciation (icing) processes, not about any claptrap about attracting water and making clouds. You may even check into "latent heat" that is released in the icing process too. But thats all sciency and will go over the heads of chemmies, like science always does.

Wow...

I guess what i said about surface area went right over your head.

Silver iodide isnt the only chemical they can use for cloud seeding FYI.

They can also use certain aluminum bases also, but i wont go into that. It seems you guys have your hands full trying to explain away silver iodide...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Chemtrails are real, and these people whining and bickering, rushing to the defense of their killers should be anough proof to atleast get you all questioning why there are such great efforts to discredit and slander anyone who tries to expose it.

Fact of the matter is, it doesnt matter how much you pathetic little disinformationists want to cling to your fragile little concept of reality,

People are waking up and when they stampede you all will be caught under the hooves and your killers whom you so foolishly defend will do nothing to save you, on the contrary, they will be laughing at how foolish you were to trust them..

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Silver Iodide is used because its structure is very much like that of an ice crystal, and its totally about the freezing process of supercooled water.

Your silly assertions that it is dumped in the sky to make clouds, are complete hogwash. I probably know a wee bit more about how to use it, than you do. But if you have any qualifications and experience in using AgI, by all means tell us.

Its ironic, you chemmies come here and spout the biggest nonsense about the fear mongering for-profit chemtrail religion, accuse cloud seeding companies of being chemtrail outfits, claim silver iodide makes clouds out of blue sky, and then you all actually have the gall to claim that others spread disinformation.

edit on 21-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Silver Iodide is used because its structure is very much like that of an ice crystal, and its totally about the freezing process of supercooled water.

Your silly assertions that it is dumped in the sky to make clouds, are complete hogwash. I probably know a wee bit more about how to use it, than you do. But if you have any qualifications and experience in using AgI, by all means tell us.

Hahaha! You obviously know nothing about how it works... And you obviously have never heard of "surface area"

Its similar to the way organic molecules form in space with the help of silicon particles.

The question i ask myself is: Why am i sitting here bickering with an old dog who is unable to learn new tricks?

I know what im talking about, i know im not wrong, i know that you are just spewing disinformation. So why am i still here?

Oh that pesky "blue sky" when there are no clouds, there is absolutely no water up there. Hogwash! *sarcasm
edit on 21-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

Come on, give it up. Where do you get all of this information? I'd love to learn more.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Come on, give it up. Where do you get all of this information? I'd love to learn more.

Good luck finding it. People like you hoard it, and hide it.

I think i've had my fill for today. Thanks ATS. See you later.

wait, i may stick around to defend myself from indirect Ad Hominem attacks. You misinformationists tend to do that when you cant win with your schoolyard immature tactics like trying to piss people off..
edit on 21-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

It doesn't matter how often you repeat it - it is just wrong. It wa wrong the first time you said it - it was wrong BEFORE you said it, and it will be wrong regardless of how many more times you say it.

It is nothing to do with surface area, it is nothing to do with organis molecules in interstellar space.

It is about nucleation and super-cooled water.

honestly - just go look up those 2 terms - there are plenty of articles out ther eon them that are not wiki - save yourself more embarrasment!
edit on 21-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Hahaha! You obviously know nothing about how it works... And you obviously have never heard of "surface area"

Its similar to the way organic molecules form in space with the help of silicon particles.

The question i ask myself is: Why am i sitting here bickering with an old dog who is unable to learn new tricks?

I know what im talking about, i know im not wrong, i know that you are just spewing disinformation. So why am i still here?

Oh that pesky "blue sky" when there are no clouds, there is absolutely no water up there. Hogwash! *sarcasm
edit on 21-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

I dont know how it works? Funny, I was actually shooting AgI flares into hail storms today. Funny, that I do not know how it works, considering how I have flown on multiple seeding and research projects around the world, and have actually been trained on how to use it. I must have flown about 7 hours today on thunderstorms.

It sounds like you are confusing a bit of how seeding of warm clouds is done with hygroscopic flares that cause water droplets to coalese together, since again Silver Iodide is about Glaciation via large amounts of ice crystal nuclei.

Obviously if I am so wrong, you will easily be able to find sources to show everyone. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

It doesn't matter how often you repeat it - it is just wrong.

It is nothing to do with surface area, it is nothing to do with organis molecules in interstellar space.

It is about nucleation and super-cooled water.

honestly - just go look up those 2 terms - save yourself more embarrasment!

Oh, yes, im so embarrassed because im right and you totally showed me up with your wikipedia reference...

Until you can take a college physics class, perhaps a little astronomy, your words are pretty much garble to me.. If i want to read wikipedia, i know where to look thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Until you can take a college physics class,

The 1st one would have been 1983.......since you asked so nicely

edit on 21-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Im not gonna share my sources with a disinformationist. sorry troll.

so you have sources but you are not going to prove us all wrong??

there are probably lots of other people reading this too - why are yo hiding your information from them??

Why are you covering it up??

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Why would you think he doesn't fly such aircraft??

Just curious - he's said on ATS that he flies them long before you started with this exchange......

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

so you have sources but you are not going to prove us all wrong??

there are probably lots of other people reading this too - why are yo hiding your information from them??

Why are you covering it up??

Why would i share my sources with likely government paid disinformation agents, or brainwashed loyalists?

Its for their protection. and its so that you cant find them and take them down.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Good luck finding it. People like you hoard it, and hide it.

I think i've had my fill for today. Thanks ATS. See you later.

Classic troll. Came with nothing to offer, left offering nothing.

U mad bro?

So you don't care to deny ignorance?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join