It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Thank you Nutter for clarifying my on topic comments about the pollutants.

I am not saying that every trail is a chemtrail, I'm saying Weather Mod Inc is knowingly spraying a toxic pollutant. Regardless of what the EPA says, the EPA "allows" toxins in food, water, and air, claiming "safe levels". Allowing known toxins at ANY level is just plain insanity to me.
Are me and Nutter the only 2 here that find that a little disturbing?

No one here knows for sure how expansive geo-engineering has become.

True enough.. but weather inc is engaging in legal, well known activities so there's no shock to this .. and as also mentioned, your car emits toxic pollutants .. I'm willing to bet the emissions coming from the car exhausts is far more damaging than any cloud seeding efforts, by far.

I have the feeling the "admits to" part was added because they certainly don't have to "admit" to doing something that's perfectly legal to do.. that would be like me saying I admit I've taken part in drinking H20 and enjoying it.

Methane from cow dung is also a toxic greenhouse gas ..
edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

No one here knows for sure how expansive geo-engineering has become.

Unless you want to change the definition (like calling cloud seeding "chemtrailing"), weather modification is not geoengineering.

edit on 6/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Do you live in an area where cloud seeding is done? It would be pretty easy to find out.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Nutter

Do you live in an area where cloud seeding is done? It would be pretty easy to find out.

I doubt it. Just that the list of symptoms have been happening more and more every year. And it's not just me who has noticed it. Most chalk it up to "allergies" but I never had allergies before that caused me to have such post-nasal drip that I wake myself up every night at least 5 times to empty (cough) the crap out of my lungs before I drown to death.

And yes, I've seen a doctor about it. Problem there is with all doctors. No testing done just a guess and prescription to another toxic chemical.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Nutter

I doubt it. Just that the list of symptoms have been happening more and more every year. And it's not just me who has noticed it. Most chalk it up to "allergies" but I never had allergies before that caused me to have such post-nasal drip that I wake myself up every night at least 5 times to empty (cough) the crap out of my lungs before I drown to death.

Smoking alone can cause symptoms like that.. ( one aspect I don't miss about my ex fiance ) not saying you're a smoker, but that's one example where silver iodide doesn't have to be the cause.

You could be affected by something else.. it very well could be allergy related..

Edit: It would be quite ironic if you were a smoker, just saying

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
You could be affected by something else.. it very well could be allergy related..

I never disputed that fact. All I said was that in recent years, I have developed the symptoms mentioned in the OP. Nothing more....nothing less.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Edit: It would be quite ironic if you were a smoker, just saying

How about an x-smoker of over 2 years? But, shouldn't the symptoms be declining and not increasing?
edit on 20-6-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I smoke 2 packs a day for the past 20 years and my lungs are just fine, for the moment.
Just because something is very toxic, does not mean it will kill you or make you "immediately" sick. My last doctor appointment was him telling me, "keep doing what you're doing."

My point is that my body is toxified by a 2 pack a day habit, but I can't feel it or notice it at all. My system will eventually burn itself out fighting the cancer causing elements and my life span will be much shorter than it would if I didn't smoke cigarettes. Also not everyone has the same immune system capabilities.

If the known toxins are being sprayed, they are affecting everyone regardless of what is "legal". I suppose if killing your 1st born was legal, no one would have a problem with it. Why is that the mentality?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Considering how little cloud seeding is done, toxicity of the materials used isn't really much of a concern.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

In large amounts just about anything is toxic. Silver iodide is not recognized as a toxic substance.

Section 11 - Toxicological Information

RTECS#:
CAS# 7783-96-2: VW4450000
LD50/LC50:
Not available.

Carcinogenicity:
CAS# 7783-96-2: Not listed by ACGIH, IARC, NTP, or CA Prop 65.

Epidemiology: No information found
Teratogenicity: No information found
Reproductive Effects: No information found
Mutagenicity: No information found
Neurotoxicity: No information found
Other Studies:

fscimage.fishersci.com...

Cloud seeding does not occur indiscriminately over widespread areas. It occurs in very localized areas and only when the conditions are right. It does not affect "everyone". Where ever it is done permits and environmental impact statements are required. Where ever it is done, it is monitored.
www.wtwma.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

- A "chemtrail" of Silver Iodide and a sustained natural "contrail" look indentical.

That might be stated in the video, but it is not true.

Silver iodide flare trails are barely visible at all:

What seems to be going on here is that these facilities that spray these toxic pollutants in our air are funded by their local county's tax payers. The pilot says the people voted on this? Did the people know they'd be using a toxic pollutant? I doubt it.

Why don't yuo look up the location of hte programme and find what consultation was done?

Just more evidence of how the EPA does not care about what's in our best interests nor do they care about our safety.

you doubting something hardly constitutes evidence!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

if you have symptoms of being poisoned by cloud seeding, quit trying to be a marter and go to the hospital. Get help to fix yourself. You must be a medical disaster by now. get medical help, then find a great lawyer. Sue the companies that have poisoned you and sit back and sip margaritas on the beach somewhere. Seriously, I am amazed at the lack of brain power in some people.

Help Help! I have a knife stuck in my skull! I need to find a PC so I can start a thread about it!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

- A "chemtrail" of Silver Iodide and a sustained natural "contrail" look indentical.

That might be stated in the video, but it is not true.

Silver iodide flare trails are barely visible at all:

And those are actually Hygroscopic flares, which are bigger and even brighter than Silver Iodide based flares. Its very difficult to tell from 6 feet away, if the silver iodide flares are even burning.

I actually just got done with a chemtrailing, I mean cloud seeding mission for hail suppression purposes, and its only silver iodide that is used on it. And for those who insist we are polluting the world with it, apparently the companies who fund it, seem to think it saves them million and millions a year in paying out insurance claims for windows, roofs and vehicle paint/body jobs.

I wonder how much pollution gets not released, if a certain amount of cars do not have to get repainted, windows dont have to get replaced, and shingle roofs get saved. The seeding can not prevent hail, but statistically it must be reducing damage claims.

edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

ah - well there you go - that's today's new thing learned thanks
I didn't realise there were the 2 different materials in flares.

I looked them up - couldn't find any specific images - but this company supplies both types, and also fittings for aircraft and ground launch - www.iceflares.com...

For the chemmies out there, Calcium chloride is the other material used - CaCl2 - here's it's MSDS - www.sciencelab.com...

It's hazard identification which shold drive a few chemmies crazy:

Potential Acute Health Effects:
Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (permeator).

Potential Chronic Health Effects:
CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available. MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast. TERATOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available. DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Not available. The substance may be toxic to heart, cardiovascular system. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage.

But just to cement the conspiracy in place - it is a common food additive seen as generally safe by the FDA!!
edit on 20-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by firepilot

ah - well there you go - tht's today's new thing learned - I didn't realise there were the 2 different materials in flares.

I looked them up - couldn't find any specific images - but this company supplies both types, and also fittings for aircraft and ground launch - www.iceflares.com...

Hygroscopic flares, which are still somewhat in a research phase as far as I know, do not use the icing process as part of trying to make more precip, but are designed to coalese water droplets to combine together until they are big enough to fall. Silver Iodide requires temps of -5c to -10c to be effective, the hygroscopic flares do not.

The fat flares are hygroscopic, the skinny ones are Silver Iodide

edit on 20-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

, cloud seeding also requires clouds to be there..

No it doesnt! Silver Iodide acts by attracting water particles in the air. You dont need clouds to already be there. that information is false information.

And put a shirt on please.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
ATS has several agendas, one of which is to discredit Chemtrails. So you will always get a few debunkers in trying to stir things up. They will often use use personal attacks to diverge the content of the topic away from the original post.

I see it happening with other topics too.

Glad you said that - if i did my post would have been deleted for sure

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

What do you think clouds are if not water particles already in the air??

Silver iodide acts as a nucleation for existing moisture to coalesce on to form ice - but it requires already existing super-cooled water droplets to be there and lacking nucleation to form ice themselves.

silver iodide provides nucleation so that ice can form, then more water accretes onto eth newly formed crystal, and eventually it gets too large to remain airborne and falls.

see en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Silver iodide does not need preliminary clouds. It can create clouds from the moisture in the air which is in the high atmosphere.

Water molecules in the atmosphere will combine to form clouds.

Silver iodide does the same thing, it just speeds up the process.

All i was saying is that you do not need clouds to already be present. That is false information.

the only cloud you need is the silver iodide chemtrail.

The person i was talking to is obviously trying to hide the fact..

Why, i dont know..
edit on 20-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Silver iodide does not need preliminary clouds. It can create clouds from the moisture in the air which is in the high atmosphere.

That goes against all known cloud seeding and meteorology. Got a source, since apparently physics have changed recently?

Water molecules in the atmosphere will combine to form clouds.

Silver iodide does the same thing, it just speeds up the process.

Cloud seeding causes precipitation, not clouds.

All i was saying is that you do not need clouds to already be present. That is false information.

Since when?

the only cloud you need is the silver iodide chemtrail.

The person i was talking to is obviously trying to hide the fact..

Laughable, it doesn't even look like a cloud, or contrail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join