Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

How about giving yourself a "small dosage" of silver iodide and/or sodium fluoride every day in a glass of water, then tell me it's harmless after doing that for about a year or so. Yes it may not be that harmful in small amounts, but over long period of time, it will break down your immune system.

You also don't know "for sure" that all the sustained contrails are just natural contrails, there really isn't PROOF either way that they are natural or chemical, you just choose to believe everything is okey dokey. I'm not so trusting of known BS artists and liars.
edit on 20-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Again you're discussing the safety of silver iodide and that's off topic.. I don't know it's toxicity over time, but for that to be an issue it would have to be something that is stored in the body and not passed for it to reach a toxic level, I don't know that it does get stored, do you? that's for another topic.

When it comes to no proof that contrails aren't chemtrails, that's a ridiculous way to argue.. contrails are a well understood and naturally occurring by product of jets flying in proper atmospheric conditions, there's evidence for their existence and they are reproducible .. as such.. the burden of proof is on the accuser to prove they are not just simply contrails.. otherwise it would be like me stating that horses could just be unicorns that have had their horns removed, so prove I'm wrong? ..
edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Cool. so you've posted what I've posted from a different source.

Are you showing symptoms of chronic exposure or non-chronic exposure?

There's a difference and I was pointing this out.

Now what?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Nutter

Yes, yes I did miss it. But that's not the EPA is it?
Do you know what "chronic exposure" means?
www.greenfacts.org...
edit on 6/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You mean the same EPA that allowed the 9/11 workers to get sick and die of unnatural causes?

Yup...I REALLY trust them.

EPA has nothing to do with worker safety, thats OSHA.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

By the way, the idea that cloud seeding ( silver iodide ) can't be distinguished from a contrail is bunk.. chemicals weigh more than water vapor.. he's an image of what cloud seeding looks like

No, that's not a photo of cloud seeding. That's the Evergreen Supertanker demonstrating it water-dropping/firefighting capabilities.
Miniatus, your other info is generally correct, but I had to correct that one

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Nutter

Yes, yes I did miss it. But that's not the EPA is it?
Do you know what "chronic exposure" means?
www.greenfacts.org...

You mean the same EPA that allowed the 9/11 workers to get sick and die of unnatural causes?

Yup...I REALLY trust them.

The EPA said the air was "safe to breath" and it wasn't. The EPA just recently raised the safe levels of radiation too didn't they? Ask any of the 9/11 rescue workers with severe ailments if they trust the EPA, OSHA, or any letter agency that is basically there to protect corporate & government liability.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here's a good vid on cloud seeding:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have been a part of dropping 20,000 lbs of fire retardant chemicals right at ground level, even all at once. Since that is chemical releasing from a plane, I guess that is also chemtrails to them.

When will the chemmies start protesting at the Forest Service, or going to airports near forest fires, demanding to have all the fire aircraft grounded?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow

No, that's not a photo of cloud seeding. That's the Evergreen Supertanker demonstrating it water-dropping/firefighting capabilities.
Miniatus, your other info is generally correct, but I had to correct that one

That image was associated with an article on cloud seeding on a couple of sites I found, it very well could just be a photo someone stole that fit the context.. but it seemed to match another diagram I found about cloud seeding.

If it's inaccurate then I stand corrected =) but generally speaking silver iodide is still denser than water vapor and wouldn't act like a contrail.

By the way, this is the diagram I found showing cloud seeding, two methods of it .. one is ground based

edit on 20-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I have been a part of dropping 20,000 lbs of fire retardant chemicals right at ground level, even all at once. Since that is chemical releasing from a plane, I guess that is also chemtrails to them.

When will the chemmies start protesting at the Forest Service, or going to airports near forest fires, demanding to have all the fire aircraft grounded?

I think the problem I have with this thread is that in the OPs post, the point of it seemed to be that he was using the known practice of cloud seeding to validate the unproven theory of the chemtrail phenomena which just doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Again you're discussing the safety of silver iodide and that's off topic..

Not when the OP is titled "Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant".

Spraying of silver iodide (a toxic pollutant) IS the topic of the thread. NOT chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Nutter

Now what?

Obviously non-chronic. And no you where not pointing this out. You tried to contradict me in your first reply to me. You said NOTHING about chronic vs. normal exposure. You just quoted something about chronic.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

Now what?

Obviously non-chronic. And no you where not pointing this out. You tried to contradict me in your first reply to me. You said NOTHING about chronic vs. normal exposure. You just quoted something about chronic.

It's still not something to toy with... continued exposure would eventually put you into the chronic definition, if you seriously think that those contrails are actual silver iodide sprays that are causing your illness, you should be getting checked out.. then when you have your confirmed diagnosis you can let us know you were right and we were wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

No, please read again:

I got mine from a slightly better resource than wikipedia, also the symptoms described there are for chronic exposure...

The ones I linked to aren't for chronic exposure:

See where I say your symptoms were for chronic and mine were for non chronic symptoms.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The EPA has everything to do with worker safety when they are the ones who say the air is good to breath.

Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP)
What We Do
OPP regulates the use of all pesticides in the United States and establishes maximum levels for pesticide residues in food, thereby safeguarding the nation's food supply. EPA has extended access to information on risk assessment and risk management actions to help increase transparency of decision making and facilitate consultation with the public and affected stakeholders.

In addition to our regulatory functions, we provide information and coordinate on issues ranging from worker protection to misuse of pesticides. We participate in a variety of partnerships related to pesticide use, including the Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program, a voluntary private and public partnership dedicated to reducing pesticide use and risk, and Integrated Pest Management in Schools.

www.epa.gov...

Care to explain how "coordinate on issues ranging from worker protection" doesn't include worker safety?

edit on 20-6-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The point is that the claim that the EPA regulates silver iodide as a "priority pollutant" is false. It is not listed. It is a false claim.

But never mind the EPA, how about California, you know, where they have those ridiculous placards on their storefronts?
oehha.ca.gov...
California cloud seeding EIS:

For the above reasons, the proposed project would not result in cumulative impacts or significant environmental impacts. (No Impact)

www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

No, please read again:

I got mine from a slightly better resource than wikipedia, also the symptoms described there are for chronic exposure...

The ones I linked to aren't for chronic exposure:

Try going back to the original post that you made to me.

reply to post by Nutter

You have these symptoms?

Poisoning by iodine, characterized by severe coryza, an acneform eruption, weakness, salivation, and foul breath.

Does everyone else around you have them too?

Something on a large airborne scale will affect lots of people.

Like this:

www.perthnow.com.au...

DOE Report

edit on 20/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Which was in response to me stating I have some of the symptoms mentioned in the OP. You know, the wikipedia quote.

You made no mention of chronic vs. normal.

edit on 20-6-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

And then I clarified.

Why are we still arguing this point?

Fact remains, if cloud seeding was so bad for us there would be clear iodism symptoms all over the place.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thank you Nutter for clarifying my on topic comments about the pollutants.

I am not saying that every trail is a chemtrail, I'm saying Weather Mod Inc is knowingly spraying a toxic pollutant. Regardless of what the EPA says, the EPA "allows" toxins in food, water, and air, claiming "safe levels". Allowing known toxins at ANY level is just plain insanity to me.
Are me and Nutter the only 2 here that find that a little disturbing?

No one here knows for sure how expansive geo-engineering has become.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

And then I clarified.

Why are we still arguing this point?

Fact remains, if cloud seeding was so bad for us there would be clear iodism symptoms all over the place.

I was just about to mention that, it was asked if anyone else was having these symptoms.. I've certainly not heard of any mass iodism reports anywhere, in fact I've never know anyone who's suffered from iodism.. someone else mentioned "everyone is sick in the last 20 years" or something to that effect and of course that makes me think about the fact that me, my family and my friends all seem perfectly healthy aside from a couple that get hit in the flue season.. are we super humans? is it really that bad and I just don't know it because I live in a pocket of health?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

And the fact remains that eye irritation, skin irritation, lung irritation, and respiratory tract irritation do NOT have a clear source.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join