It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Well Thank You!

This is all great to hear. I never said it was secret, what I am saying the exact opposite. It has been known for years by myself and many others that these "Chemtrails" are in fact Chemicals being dispursed into the air for weather modification. I have asked these questions simply to see who will provide a legit answer and I am impressed. It works better than just stating the obvious myself for someone to pick apart. Now that we are in agreement that they are putting small amounts of harmful chemicals into the air for weather mods, its pretty much nuffsedd. They can say it is harmless but they don't even know what long term exposure to even small amounts can have on the human body.

On another note...

How these chemicals effect our generation and future generations is simply unknown because we haven't got there yet. It's just scary to think that we will let it go on for so long to see the results, with the knowledge we already have on the subject.

It's just like nuclear power plants. We will let this stuff happen because people make you believe its unharmful (or even good for ya), and the people that protest this type of thing get looked at like they're crazy just because it is not fully known or investigated by the majority of people. Then it goes too far and gets way out of control and we have disasters like chernobyl three mile and fukishima. It hurts me to see we are going to do the same things with chemicals in the air, in our water, in our food, and even in the drugs that are supposed to help us. The majority of people just do not care and it's sad, because the ones that do get stonewalled by those exact people, and in the end it is bad for us all. Not much we can do as a divided population with propaganda and lies being fed to us daily.

Ah well, i'd say this was a good thread compared to some others on the subject.

edit on 21-6-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Do you realize how small of a capacity a plane can carry compared to the earth's atmosphere?

Take the circumference of the earth, (Like 25,000 miles), and multiply that distance cubed, (do you know how?), and tell me how a plane spraying # could have any effect on anything.

This should be good folks!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Maybe not a plane, but hundreds, thousands over time. Over mostly suburban and urban areas because thats where they like to control the weather the majority of the time. The earth is about 29% land mass and humans occupy about 3% total. I dont think they need to cover to mid atlantic to stop hail storms, or the pacific, or the mohavi desert or the rain forest. So lets see that knocks out how much of the earths surface with unhabited land and water? Now over sub-urban and urban areas if you drop these small amounts say 1000 or 5000 times yes I think it can do damage by getting into crops or our drinking water and the air we breathe....and you would be naive to say otherwise.
edit on 21-6-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

Maybe not a plane, but hundreds, thousands over time. Over mostly suburban and urban areas because thats where they like to control the weather the majority of the time.

I don't understand what you are referring to....cloud seeding planes, or "chemtrail" planes that leave persistent visible trails at near 30,000 feet. ??

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by miniatus
This is not the same thing as CHEMTRAILS .. and not even for the same purpose really.

How is cloud seeding NOT chemtrails?

It is a chemical sprayed in a trail behind an airplane. Yep...the VERY definition of chemtrail in my book.

Well, that is one of the problems with conversations about 'chemtrails'. Exactly what they are defined as seems to shift depending on the mood.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

you know it might be best to stop trying to claim that if people don't agree with you they are naive, stupid, sheeple, ignorant, etc.
this is known as poisoning the well and doesn't make your argument anymore right because you do it.
explain to me how the minuscule amounts of substances they use to seed clouds would harm people, being that they are 30 thousand feet in the air with a storm blowing?
the idea that a single person would absorb enough silver iodine from the water or plants is downright mystifying to me, given that they use such a small amount to seed clouds, something like what? six ounces over how may square miles?
besides there is the fact that they don't see clouds all the time, and the effects of silver on a human being would have to come from daily ingestion in large amounts, not just once a year.
even if the water did get into the water supply, it would be in such small amounts that the idea that it would cause issues is downright silly, you would die from water toxicshock long before you would even start feeling the effects from the tiny amount of silver.

what is the estimation of silver iodine toxicity if you took it the way people who get argyria did? i doubt cloud seeding would cause even a 100th of the effects that those who take colliadal silver.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I think we need to focus on the ACL= Allowable Cargo Load

www.lejeune.usmc.mil/mccsss/schools/los/files/lessons/BLESC/B106.pdf

Here is the DC-10

(a) ACL 120,000 lbs (varies)
(b) PAX Capacity 242 (max PAX configured) (varies)
(c) 463L Pallet Capacity 30 (cargo configured) (varies)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by afw2121

I think we need to focus on the ACL= Allowable Cargo Load

www.lejeune.usmc.mil/mccsss/schools/los/files/lessons/BLESC/B106.pdf

Here is the DC-10

(a) ACL 120,000 lbs (varies)
(b) PAX Capacity 242 (max PAX configured) (varies)
(c) 463L Pallet Capacity 30 (cargo configured) (varies)

And what on earth does a DC-10 have to do with cloud seeding? Is there any reason to chose one of the largest aircraft ever made as an example, compared to the small prop planes that are typically used?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The chemtrails you see are biological weapons tests being conducted on you by your own government.

They want to depopulate you so they can easily control you.

They want to turn the country that you worked so hard to create into a fascist, corporatist dictatorship.

All of these people standing up for them are disinformationists probably paid because they dont have they integrity to get a real job.

Chemtrails can be seen all the time, they are biological weapons tests. Get mad, get angry. . Do something.

And dont listen to the disinformationists. All they are good for is looking pathetic.

edit on 22-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by BanMePlz

WOW you are incredibly wrong. Cloud seeding does NOT make clouds. Cloud seeding dissipates existing clouds. Cloud seeding is useless without existing clouds.

You just lost all credibility and should walk away in shame.

Cloud seeding creates clouds. Im not gonna argue with an immature fool such as yourself..

No, im not wrong. Im right. And your schoolyard tactics denote that you want a lollipop and a cookie.

Want me to change your diaper?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by BanMePlz

WOW you are incredibly wrong. Cloud seeding does NOT make clouds. Cloud seeding dissipates existing clouds. Cloud seeding is useless without existing clouds.

You just lost all credibility and should walk away in shame.

Cloud seeding creates clouds. Im not gonna argue with an immature fool such as yourself..

No, im not wrong. Im right. And your schoolyard tactics denote that you want a lollipop and a cookie.

Want me to change your diaper?

I like you you're a funny guy.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
AHa,

I see why there are so many brainwashed loyalists defending their pitiful little militaries on this issue.

Its because cloud seeding is used to create typhoons, hurricanes, and floods to attack other countries and our own as well, under the guise of nature!

Its a matter of national security right? Dont let the people find out about how you are finding creative ways to commit evil?

Well, i think if you guys are so concerned about national security, you would take a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

AHa,

I see why there are so many brainwashed loyalists defending their pitiful little militaries on this issue.

I don't defend any military, I don't even think we should have one in the United States?

Its because cloud seeding is used to create typhoons, hurricanes, and floods to attack other countries and our own as well, under the guise of nature!

What are you talking about? Got any sources for that bold claim?

Its a matter of national security right? Dont let the people find out about how you are finding creative ways to commit evil?\

What are you flapping about now?

Well, i think if you guys are so concerned about national security, you would take a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

National security is a joke pushed by the republicans to keep the stupid fearful.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Im just gonna ignore adeclerk. All he can do is whittle around like a little kid asking for sources when i already told him im not gonna give him any... Why would agent 007 give his sources to goldfinger?

Anyway, i stand by my story.

Cloudseeding is part of a new age weapon of mass destruction that amplifies natural phenomena and storms, typhoons, hurricanes, tornados etc.

Thats why they first started appearing as gridlike patterns.

They were measuring the wind and finding vortexes that they could instigate into massive natural weapons.

They also use Nikola Tesla's theories on resonance to create earthquakes.

Thats why Misinformationists are all over this thread!

They are trying to defend their pathetic little governments for a montlhy salary, so they can buy GMO processed foods, and breathe radiation. Such a glorious thing to die for..
edit on 22-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Im just gonna ignore adeclerk. All he can do is whittle around like a little kid asking for sources when i already told him im not gonna give him any... Why would agent 007 give his sources to goldfinger?

So I face you with facts and evidence and a standard for proof, and you can't provide so you immediately call me out as 'disinfo' and refuse to give sources? How old are you?

It's a story alright.

Cloudseeding is part of a new age weapon of mass destruction that amplifies natural phenomena and storms, typhoons, hurricanes, tornados etc.

Nope, cloud seeding is a benign technology that has been around for 70 years. Can you do any research, or do you only listen to 'chemtrail' and 'newage' websites?

Wow, I'm struggling to understand how you just explained why without giving a reason.

They were measuring the wind and finding vortexes that they could instigate into massive natural weapons.

I'm sure a meteorologist would have noticed them testing this.

Tesla, nor his technology has ever created an earthquake. And don't even try to link me to the anecdote about the 'resonance machine' he attached to that building. Pure, unadulterated bullocks!

Why? If anything your unsubstantiated bull that you keep posting is the misinformation.

They are trying to defend their pathetic little governments for a montlhy salary, so they can buy GMO processed foods, and breathe radiation. Such a glorious thing to die for..

More fearmongering and bullocks.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

So I face you with facts and evidence and a standard for proof, and you can't provide so you immediately call me out as 'disinfo' and refuse to give sources? How old are you?

It's a story alright.

Nope, cloud seeding is a benign technology that has been around for 70 years. Can you do any research, or do you only listen to 'chemtrail' and 'newage' websites?

Wow, I'm struggling to understand how you just explained why without giving a reason.

I'm sure a meteorologist would have noticed them testing this.

Tesla, nor his technology has ever created an earthquake. And don't even try to link me to the anecdote about the 'resonance machine' he attached to that building. Pure, unadulterated bullocks!

Why? If anything your unsubstantiated bull that you keep posting is the misinformation.

More fearmongering and bullocks.

Wow,

I tell him im ignoring him and he still replies. Why?

Why does he still reply when he knows im ignoring him?

Because he isnt talking to me, he's talking to the readers. Hes trying to discredit me, that is all. He's not trying to talk to me. Thats why he doesnt care if im ignoring him...

Anyway,

I stand by my story. I have evidence, and support, but honestly, i dont feel like diggin it all up.

To be truthful, the information is out there, you just have to look. And thats the beauty of it. Find the truth, and embrace it.

Dont be surprised when you shout the truth at a conspiracy forum to see mindless slaves and cowards come and try to discredit you. Its natural for people to encounter stupidity, what you have to do is stay above it.

No matter how clever they think they are, they are fighting for the wrong purpose and they will always lose.. Its called karma.

Chemtrails, clouod seeding, haarp, scalar weapons, they are all part of this puzzle.

There are satellites that scan for underground facilities by shooting scalar waves deep into the earth. An accidental side effect of this was that there was seismic activity. Government scientists soon discovered that they can literally shake the earth with these scalar waves based on the theories of resonance and interference patterns.

During WW2, the military was experimenting with exotic weapons. One such weapon shot bursts of air into the sky as an attempt to be an anti aircraft weapon.

It did not work, but one side effect they got from this was that the plumes of air shot into the sky condensed into rain clouds.
edit on 22-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Wow,

I tell him im ignoring him and he still replies. Why?

Why does he still reply when he knows im ignoring him?

Because he isnt talking to me, he's talking to the readers. Hes trying to discredit me, that is all. He's not trying to talk to me. Thats why he doesnt care if im ignoring him...

Bingo. Although your posts are so outlandish, I don't really need to debunk them.

I stand by my story. I have evidence, and support, but honestly, i dont feel like diggin it all up.

If you have so much evidence, you could probably take the time to find ONE of your sources. And yet you haven't.

Nice story.

To be truthful, the information is out there, you just have to look. And thats the beauty of it. Find the truth, and embrace it.

You can find just about anything on rense. It's hard to find any truth there, though.

Dont be surprised when you shout the truth at a conspiracy forum to see mindless slaves and cowards come and try to discredit you. Its natural for people to encounter stupidity, what you have to do is stay above it.

Maybe you should stop being a sheep and learn some source evaluation. I learned that in high school.

No matter how clever they think they are, they are fighting for the wrong purpose and they will always lose.. Its called karma.

I fight for nothing and no one.

There are satellites that scan for underground facilities by shooting scalar waves deep into the earth.

There ARE!?

An accidental side effect of this was that there was seismic activity.

When?

Government scientists soon discovered that they can literally shake the earth with these scalar waves based on the theories of resonance and interference patterns.

Scalar waves? LOL, and what are those exactly?

Seriously, my 3 year old niece has stricter standards of evidence than this.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Ha, look at this guy...

He says he doesnt need to debunk me, yet he's stalking me all over the forums, DUBUNKING ME!! haha

He says he fights for no one... Yet hes here, standing up for the pathetic military industrial complex saying that they arent using exotic weapons on you right under your noses.

ELF/ULF waves are used to scan for underground bunkers, and a byproduct of this is seismic activity.

WW2 weapons designers shot air bullets into the sky and created rain *accidentally

There is your evidence of 3 things.

1. a brainless mindless slavelike debunker who works for the CIA FBI or some other pathetic government agency

2. ELF/ULF frequencies shot into the earth can cause earthquakes.

3. Clouds can be created from thin air.

If anyone is reading this, i hope you are getting some entertainment form me trying to deal with this feeble little disinfo agent

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Thats why they first started appearing as gridlike patterns. They were measuring the wind and finding vortexes that they could instigate into massive natural weapons.

Wow, just wow.

Another chemmie who thinks aircraft contrails can not cross. Care to explain how a grid means spraying? Do you actually know of any kind of spraying that uses a grid? bet you cant.

Why would they need to spray in order to measure winds?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Thats why they first started appearing as gridlike patterns. They were measuring the wind and finding vortexes that they could instigate into massive natural weapons.

Wow, just wow.

Another chemmie who thinks aircraft contrails can not cross. Care to explain how a grid means spraying? Do you actually know of any kind of spraying that uses a grid? bet you cant.

Why would they need to spray in order to measure winds?

Wow,

Whats wrong? You guys had to get some tag team action going on here? Am I too much for just one person to handle? You flatter me.. Or am i really that good? I know i am..

Um, hmm. Maybe because wind is invisible? Hahaha.

Dude.. Im outta here. I feel like listening to some music and thinking about how messed up this world is, and how there are so many people who could be helping but just choose to contribute to the problem.

Another disinformationist

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join