It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by BanMePlz

So mentioning something on ATS is enough proof for you that something is real, and you expect us to take you seriously??

You could take it however you want to take it bro.

You would be daft to not know how to sort disinformation from real information.

Real information is jumped at, pounced on, and hidden.

False "disinformation" is spouted in abundance.

Its obvious who the disinformationists/debunkers are on this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You are right, there are people spreading disinfo.

Its pretty obvious, when they make wild unfounded accusations and offer up no evidence whatsoever for them.

There was some person who kept insisting that cloud seeding makes clouds, but they could offer zero evidence of it, and they were actually trying to tell someone who has worked on cloud seeding projects, that the person had no idea what he was talking about.

Of course, there was a refusal to offer up any evidence

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

You would be daft to not know how to sort disinformation from real information.

The irony - it burns us...it BBBBUUUURRRNNNSSSSS us it does....

Perhaps these are the real chemtrails??

Real information is jumped at, pounced on, and hidden.

And how does that actually happen here on ATS then?

False "disinformation" is spouted in abundance.

for a second there I thought you had finally decided to stop being a dupe of the hoax and disinfo merchants.......

Its obvious who the disinformationists/debunkers are on this thread.

We debunkers are easy to identify - 'cos we're proud to be providing verifiable evidence.

You "disinformationists" hide behind claims of searching for the truth, say things are definitely happening, say that you/we "know" that chemtrails exist.............and hten never back it up with verifiable evidence.

So I agree (how about that - we agree on something!) - both we debunkers and yuuo "disinformationists" are easy to identify.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Your downfall is that you think there is instant undeniable evidence.

When Tesla discovered A/C the only proof was the pudding.

Look at the sky. There is your proof.

To deny it would be foolish and ultimately misled.
edit on 30-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

edit on 30-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

To deny it would be foolish and ultimately misled.

What are you talking about? Alternating Current was declared to be superior to DC before Tesla was even born!en.wikipedia.org....
Regardless, AC has been measurable since it was discovered. Chemtrails? Well, 15 years later and still no measurement. Makes you wonder.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Your downfall is that you think there is instant undeniable evidence.

Tesla discovered AC??

Realy??

The earliest recorded practical application of alternating current is by Guillaume Duchenne, inventor and developer of electrotherapy. In 1855, he announced that AC was superior to direct current for electrotherapeutic triggering of muscle contractions.

-en.wikipedia.org...

Tesla was born 1856 - he must have been more of a genius than everyone realised to invent time travel, go back to a year before he was born, give himself a new name and history to do so!!

Yep I agree - there's definite proof of contrails and clouds in them there skies - well done!

To deny it would be foolish and ultimately misled

To claim that Tesla invented AC would be foolish and misleading, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I thought the reason why they were contrails was because they were, " only ice crystals".
No chemicals in a contrail.
Now ! They are SPRAYING a chemical in our atmosphere, but that's still not chemtrails because it's cloud seeding. So people who believe in conspiracies really are the sane ones. I knew it ! I knew it all the time !
It's the people, who are bent on hiding their head in the sand , that don't have a grip on reality.
This thread just makes that obvious.

Great post OP.

SnF

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I thought the reason why they were contrails was because they were, " only ice crystals".
No chemicals in a contrail.
Now ! They are SPRAYING a chemical in our atmosphere, but that's still not chemtrails because it's cloud seeding.

It's got nothing to do with "Now!"

Contrails have always been contrails, cloud seeding has always been cloud seeding, neither is new, neither is secret, neither is particularly inimical to human health, and they don't look like each other.

So people who believe in conspiracies really are the sane ones. I knew it ! I knew it all the time !
It's the people, who are bent on hiding their head in the sand , that don't have a grip on reality.
This thread just makes that obvious.

What your post makes obvious is that you have no idea what you are talking about, so I'm going to try to educate you a little bit.

"Chemtrails" have been identified as long white trails left at high altitude by some super-secret programme, spraying us with some super secret materials for some super secret reason. We know it is all super-secret because no-one has ever been able to figure out xactly what any of those things actually are.

Cloud seeding is carried out at low altitude, with trails that are usually barely visible, and is not secret.

I hope that you can see the differences here between "chemtrails" and cloud seeding - to summarise:

1/ Chemtrails: Secret, high altitude, long visible trails
2/ Cloud seeding: not secret, low altitude, barely or invisible trails.

Thank you for your attention.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
our poor earth, i dont know if he can resister 100 years from now on.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by elizabeth2010

The earth will still be here 100 years from now, and 1 billion or more more, more than likely. (wahoo - a triple more shot that makes sense!!
)

Humanity is not destroying the earth - we may be destroying our own prime habitat, but "chemtrails" have nothing to do with that, and the earth doesn't care whether we do so or not - just like the rest of the universe.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well if I we're to buy that load of bandini I bet I could grow a nice garden. But I wouldn't feel educated wondering why they seed clouds on bright sunny, cloudless summer days. Or wondering why contrails never criss crossed
the sky with the same identifiable pattern time after time, when I was a kid. When I was youngster contrails dissapated about a mile behind the plane. Oh hey you know what ? They still do. So people arn't uneducated
because they notice these things. Cut the condescending crap before it gets all over you.
edit on 1-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You are correct, there are more persistent contrails today than when you were a child, that is because of more efficient engine design (high bypass turbofan engines make more persistent contrails).

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Now I can live with that as an explanation. Thank you. I was so expecting the usual, you just didn't notice as much when you were a kid. I accept that as I'm not a full on believer in chemtrails being so persistant. I'm pretty sure there is a mix that is well hidden in it's practicality. Nice one.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Well if I we're to buy that load of bandini I bet I could grow a nice garden.

Which part of it is wrong??

But I wouldn't feel educated wondering why they seed clouds on bright sunny, cloudless summer days. Or wondering why contrails never criss crossed

Nope - because I was replying to a poster who wasn't asking about such things

the sky with the same identifiable pattern time after time,

Commercial aircraft are often flying the same route time after time - even those of different companies will use very similar paths in the sky - and when atmospheric conditions are similar there are going to be similar patters from those similar routes.

when I was a kid. When I was youngster contrails dissapated about a mile behind the plane. Oh hey you know what ? They still do. So people arn't uneducated because they notice these things.

Of course not - AFAIK no-one is suggesting any particular level of education for noticing things.

When I was a kid (in the 60's & 70's) I lived under a jet route between 2 cities about 200 miles to either side - there were occasionally contrails, and quite often they were massive long things that spanned most of the sky - and they would sometimes still be there when the jet came back the other way an hour later.

Then in the mid-70's I started working on those same jets as an apprentice mechanic - there were only about 10 in the country, and I worked on every single one of them at some time or other in the next 7 years - and there was nothing odd about them at all.

In addition to Ade's comment about engine efficiency, there are a LOT more jets flying now than there used to be - this picture comes from Boeing in 2004 & shows the number of large jets in service, and how much flying they are doing each year - hours and flights

Cut the condescending crap before it gets all over you.

If you didn't ake offence at a comment made in reply to someone else you wouldn't' have this problem

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

totally, bro! The fact that people challenge your claims proves your claims are true, and that those who challenge them are all paid disinfo agents. its the ONLY possible explanation. Unless, of course, the explanation is that your theories are baseless and not supported by any actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

See I don't care who your condescending crap is aimed at. You only assume that I do. It only makes you look
less intelligent to others no matter how it makes you feel. All you have to do to realise how it makes you appear ?
Is find somneone else on these boards, that operates in such manner. If that dosn't do it for you ? Then please continue by all means.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i know! It's so condescending the way he uses evidence and proof to refute all these baseless, emotional claims.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by randyvs

i know! It's so condescending the way he uses evidence and proof to refute all these baseless, emotional claims.

If that's how you feel about it tell him.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Here is a nice pdf you can read on the subject of contrails. It should clear everything up for you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Thank you, ! I'll look that over right straight. As long as there isn't any condescending crap in it .

Basically reinforces what you've said and reduces chemtrails to a very low low probability. So absolutely.
It would be unreasonable for me not to embrace this explanation.

I'm of the mind that chemtrails are a possibility. But if they ever do use them, we won't be standing around complaining it.

edit on 1-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join