It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Ha, look at this guy...

He says he doesnt need to debunk me, yet he's stalking me all over the forums, DUBUNKING ME!! haha

Well, that probably has nothing to do with the fact that you keep posting in threads I've been posting in (before you came in with this nonsense). Glad that you aren't ignoring me, anymore.

He says he fights for no one... Yet hes here, standing up for the pathetic military industrial complex saying that they arent using exotic weapons on you right under your noses.

They aren't, and you can't give me one piece of evidence as to their existence.

ELF/ULF waves are used to scan for underground bunkers, and a byproduct of this is seismic activity.

Nope, not even close dude. Do you know what microwaves or ground penetrating radar are?

WW2 weapons designers shot air bullets into the sky and created rain *accidentally

Air bullets?
I'm not sure if gullible is the right word here.

There is your evidence of 3 things.

1. a brainless mindless slavelike debunker who works for the CIA FBI or some other pathetic government agency

2. ELF/ULF frequencies shot into the earth can cause earthquakes.

3. Clouds can be created from thin air.

Coming up short on the evidence again, so you're crying disinfo. Keep crying little man!

If anyone is reading this, i hope you are getting some entertainment form me trying to deal with this feeble little disinfo agent

Somethings thick around here, and I don't think its the scalar energy.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Hi again, I wanted to let you know that Don Griffith, President of Weather Modification Inc. was in Chester/Lake Almanor on May 25, 2011, when PG&E put on a public forum here to try and tell us residents that their Cloud Seeding chemicals are not hurting us. If you Google The Chester Progressive, June 01, 2011, the front page has his story on Cloud Seeding and what he told us at this forum. It was a joke, never mind that everyone is either sick or are dying here the whole forum was pro PG&E, and really they evaded every question that was asked that night. You have to remember that Silver Iodide is a Nano Product after it is admitted into the atmosphere it becomes Agi (Nano), the EPA doesn't even test for these Nano Chemicals yet, so how does one know the toxicity? As well, 11 Ground Based Cloud Seeders are situated around our Lake, and where-ever these Seeders are, the forest around them are dead and dying, it's sad I have a ton of information on Cloud Seeding, if you ever need anything, please let me know and I'll get it to you. Great Post by the way!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

This is what your saying.

They are spraying toxic chemicals in the air. But they are not toxic enough to harm you. You are naive....simple.

You think this suff evaporates into thin air?? No it eventually falls right back down. But believe what your told man im not going to waste my time arguing with an idiot.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by inpropurr
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Hi again, I wanted to let you know that Don Griffith, President of Weather Modification Inc. was in Chester/Lake Almanor on May 25, 2011, when PG&E put on a public forum here to try and tell us residents that their Cloud Seeding chemicals are not hurting us. If you Google The Chester Progressive, June 01, 2011, the front page has his story on Cloud Seeding and what he told us at this forum. It was a joke, never mind that everyone is either sick or are dying here the whole forum was pro PG&E, and really they evaded every question that was asked that night. You have to remember that Silver Iodide is a Nano Product after it is admitted into the atmosphere it becomes Agi (Nano), the EPA doesn't even test for these Nano Chemicals yet, so how does one know the toxicity? As well, 11 Ground Based Cloud Seeders are situated around our Lake, and where-ever these Seeders are, the forest around them are dead and dying, it's sad I have a ton of information on Cloud Seeding, if you ever need anything, please let me know and I'll get it to you. Great Post by the way!

There is no one named Don Griffith, at Weather Modification Inc.

Describe to us what a nano chemical is?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

So he got the name of the company wrong. The actual name is North American Weather Consultants, Inc, (The World's Longest Standing Private Weather Modification Company) and Don Griffith is the President.

www.nawcinc.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

So he got the name of the company wrong. The actual name is North American Weather Consultants, Inc, (The World's Longest Standing Private Weather Modification Company) and Don Griffith is the President.

www.nawcinc.com...

Not just a wrong name, but the wrong company too.

I think "nano" is the latest chemmie buzzword to be added to the lexicon apparently. Somehow if the world nano is added, it gives it sinister implications, sort of like how chemtrailers use ominous music to make their contrail photos to seem worse on youtube
edit on 23-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Easy there with the ICP comments you actually have one that is on your side my friend.

Not all of us are uncomprehending on this topic. Just saying.....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Regarding Lake Almanor, here's enough info to keep you busy reading for a while....

www.sierrainstitute.us...

One person's report of the PG&E town meeting/forum on cloud seeding...
www.sierrainstitute.us...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Easy there with the ICP comments you actually have one that is on your side my friend.

Not all of us are uncomprehending on this topic. Just saying.....

Well I know you are not a member of the ICP

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

ELF/ULF waves are used to scan for underground bunkers, and a byproduct of this is seismic activity.

adeclerk: Nope, not even close dude. Do you know what microwaves or ground penetrating radar are?

WW2 weapons designers shot air bullets into the sky and created rain *accidentally

adeclerk: Air bullets?
I'm not sure if gullible is the right word here.

Hahaha.

Just plain ignorant.

You dont need clouds to be present to seed clouds. You can make them from thin air.

Here is a link to the gun that shoots "Air bullets" which led to the discovery of cloud seeding when the air bullets turned into water. Look it up, there is a whole show on it, maybe you can get informed. Wait a minute, youre a disinformationist. Nevermind.

www.militaryimages.net...

Oh, and here is the link about ELF waves used to scan for underground facilities.

www.fas.org...
Oh, and i didnt stop ignoring you. Im doing this out of Pity. Some people just need pity..

edit on 26-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by BanMePlz because: added

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Just plain ignorant.

You dont need clouds to be present to seed clouds. You can make them from thin air.

Here is a link to the gun that shoots "Air bullets" which led to the discovery of cloud seeding when the air bullets turned into water. Look it up, there is a whole show on it, maybe you can get informed. Wait a minute, youre a disinformationist. Nevermind.

Oh, and here is the link about ELF waves used to scan for underground facilities.

www.fas.org...
Oh, and i didnt stop ignoring you. Im doing this out of Pity. Some people just need pity..

Well if you are so insistent that you do not need clouds in order to do cloud seeding, then can you tell us anyplace how this is happening? And what your air bullet gun has to do with ANY of this?

And no, that was not the discovery of cloud seeding either. You seem to think you know more about the science of cloud seeding, and its employment, than people who actually do it for a living.

Most cloud seeding is done via silver iodide, and it was Kurt Vonneguts brother that led that discovery, after WW2.

edit on 26-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hahaha.

Just plain ignorant.

Yes you do. Firepilot is a cloud seeding pilot, he will readily tell you that you are wrong. Cloud seeding has never made a cloud.

Nice, another forum. Do you have a real source for that information?

www.fas.org...

Interesting how it's talking about ELF and VLF waves when it links to the HAARP page that states the actual frequencies involved, which are neither in the ELF or VLF range. Check your sources.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Nice, another forum. Do you have a real source for that information?

Yeah, actually i do have another source. Why dont you try watching "Weird Weapons of WWII"

www.youtube.com...

Oops, sirry to make you look bad, but i do have sources. But like i said, i have no interest in sharing them with the likes of you. I know you are trapped in your own world, afraid to venture out of the doorway.

LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Oops, sirry to make you look bad, but i do have sources. But like i said, i have no interest in sharing them with the likes of you.

Except you just did!! lol

Here's anothe article on the topic - discaircraft.greyfalcon.us... - dunno how reliable it is - if you google "Dr. Zippermeyer" yuo get a bunch of stuff that's essentially the same.

this idea that sharing sources with someone is a bad idea is really perverse - why wouldn't you want to prove your case with actual evidence??

I know you are trapped in your own world, afraid to venture out of the doorway.

LOL

Nah - he's not a chemmie so he's not afraid of the sky

edit on 26-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 26-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Oops, sirry to make you look bad, but i do have sources. But like i said, i have no interest in sharing them with the likes of you.

Except you just did!! lol

Here's anothe article on the topic - discaircraft.greyfalcon.us... - dunno how reliable it is - if you google "Dr. Zippermeyer" yuo get a bunch of stuff that's essentially the same.

this idea that sharing sources with someone is a bad idea is really perverse - why wouldn't you want to prove your case with actual evidence??

I know you are trapped in your own world, afraid to venture out of the doorway.

LOL

Nah - he's not a chemmie - afraid of every chemical in the sky

I dont like to share my sources with people who are intentionally spreading ignorance.

Looks like you disinformationists never have enough credibility to speak for yourself. Well thats because you support lies..

Do you really think people cant see the pattern?

Of how you guys leap at all of the stuff that is a threat to your delicate little structure of delusion?

I think youre starting to lie so much youre beginning to believe it.

And you dont need clouds to create clouds. Thats utter nonsense.

Cloud seeding creates clouds.

It also creates hurricanes, typhoons, floods, etc with the help of haarp. This is common urban legend.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I think youre starting to lie so much youre beginning to believe it.

What lies have I told?

And you dont need clouds to create clouds. Thats utter nonsense.

Indeed - AFAIK no-one said you need clouds to make clouds.

Cloud seeding creates clouds.

Then you should be able to show some evidence supporting the conclusion - some information that leads you to say so??

It also creates hurricanes, typhoons, floods, etc with the help of haarp. This is common urban legend

And being legend makes it true??

But ditto with the information - you should have some sources - who says so? What is their reason for doing so - what is their evidence??

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It also creates hurricanes, typhoons, floods, etc with the help of haarp. This is common urban legend.

It's neither rumor nor fact, you're really the only person I've ever heard say this. Do you have the sources to back up your claims? Maybe you could apply a little source evaluation to them.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

It's neither rumor nor fact, you're really the only person I've ever heard say this. Do you have the sources to back up your claims? Maybe you could apply a little source evaluation to them.

Thats pure B.S. i've heard it mentioned MANY times throughout this website, you obviously are too busy trying to blindly debunk people with false information..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

So mentioning something on ATS is enough proof for you that something is real, and you expect us to take you seriously??

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join