It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Mod. Inc Admits To Spraying Toxic Pollutant

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

it gives a pretty good example of why the tests used are not an accurate way of measuring because they are not properly controlled.

Well, by all means, I'm anxious to know how the EPA and various elected officials have responded to a number of individuals and groups who have demanded an investigation into the high levels of these substances found their water and soil through these "uncontrolled tests." Many of them also have toxic levels in their blood and symptoms consistent with overexposure. One would think that the EPA and elected officials who are called to task would try to dispel any claims of covert "chemtrail" activity by, at the very least, coming out and doing "controlled testing" to determine the accuracy of the soil and water samples provided by the citizens? If the testing proves the citizens are incorrect, then so be it. If it proves they are right, then there should be more investigation, as there is obviously a health hazard that needs to be addressed.

Are you aware of any such actions being taken? Has the government answered these requests by coming out to do "controlled testing" in areas where allegations of heavy chemtrail activity are occurring? If it's controlled testing that is the excuse to refute the evidence presented by citizens, then why don't they prove these "uncontrolled tests" are inaccurate by doing the tests they deem are proper?

All the government has done is snub it's nose as if this is a joke. It is not a joke when Americans have environmental concerns that they believe are causing them health problems and they request assistance to determine the cause, especially when they believe they are being unwittingly sprayed with toxins.

This lackadaisical response by officials is just another indicator that our government has forgotten it's role in this country and who it is supposed to answer to. And there are plenty of individuals ready to portray the citizenry as fools while making excuses for the government's failure to do it's job.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yes.
www.mtshastanews.com...

www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us...

edit on 6/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yet again chemmies making wild claims about what is or is not happening easily proved wrong - you beat me to it!!

they seem to think that things are happening or not happening simply because they have or haven't heard about it personally - or someone has told them that's the case, etc - there's not a lot of critical thinking going on!!

but then if there was they wouldn't be chemmies - QED.....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't care if the clouds coming out from airplanes are normal exhaust, weather-changing chemicals, nefarious chemtrails or whatever. I feel like the intention behind it doesn't even matter anymore because the effect is the same no matter if they have good intentions or bad: we are continually having chemicals pushed on us from all directions and now it is IMPOSSIBLE to get away.

I think that giving it the names chemtrail/contrail/whatever is just serving as a division to get people arguing. But we can all SEE the clouds coming out from behind the airplanes and no matter what their reasons are for doing it, the chemicals we see up there are getting into the air we breath, as well as the rainwater, surface water, ground water, vegetation, and plant life.

It comes down to an issue of pollution, if nothing else. We don't have to argue about whether it's a hoax or if the NWO is behind it, because we know it's pollution.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mossflower

The "clouds" we see coming from planes is frozen water. But yes, there is also pollution in the jet exhaust...and car exhaust...and everything else. It's not good.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mossflower
I don't care if the clouds coming out from airplanes are normal exhaust, weather-changing chemicals, nefarious chemtrails or whatever. I feel like the intention behind it doesn't even matter anymore because the effect is the same no matter if they have good intentions or bad: we are continually having chemicals pushed on us from all directions and now it is IMPOSSIBLE to get away.

I think that giving it the names chemtrail/contrail/whatever is just serving as a division to get people arguing. But we can all SEE the clouds coming out from behind the airplanes and no matter what their reasons are for doing it, the chemicals we see up there are getting into the air we breath, as well as the rainwater, surface water, ground water, vegetation, and plant life.

It comes down to an issue of pollution, if nothing else. We don't have to argue about whether it's a hoax or if the NWO is behind it, because we know it's pollution.

I sincerely doubt you will find a single person on this forum disagreeing with you that man made pollution is a bad thing and something to be concerned about and the aviation industry is certainly one of the contributors.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mossflower

the chemicals you see ARE water!!
Clouds are water, contrails are water - contrails are making extra clouds.....no argument....but they are just water.

the chemicals we do NOT see are the ones that are pollution - and htey come from everywhere - they are in the aircraft exhaust whether you can see it or not, they are in your car exhaust, they are ESPECIALLY coming from coal fired power plants - you want to do something about pollution you should start with coal fired power plants - they generate a huge amount more than aircraft exhausts!!

If pollution is your concern then addressing it is easy - there will be pollution activist groups near you - go join one or more of them and stop wasting your time on chemtrail fantasies!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You're all over the place man.

Who says everyone has believed something else up until now? That works both ways...apparently there was absolutely no chemicals being sprayed because they were just contrails right?? First actual chemically loaded plane i seen doing drops was years ago so maybe you are talking about the nuts.

I mention pollution and chemicals in food because it is up there in the same category of pollutants being pumped into our body unwillingly.

As for doing something about it....well that is pretty hard when we have idiots like you denying and mixing up everything we say just to hold on to your ego. Nice try bud.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Nothing to say about the topic?
Only comments about members?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
If such an effort is being made to debunk a thread, it must be very threatening to their agenda.

my agenda is to deny the slander of me that chemtrils is.

I am an aircraft mechanic - started in 1976. Before that I used to watch long contails overhead as the few jet a/c in my country flew between 2 cities 20 miles either side of where I lived.

then in 1976 I started working on those aircraft - so I know for an absolute fact that they had nothing fitted to them to "spray" anything at all - and I worked on every single jet a/c used on domestic routes here - as I say there were only a few of them at the time.

since then I have worked for the national regulator, another airline and a 3rd party maintenance organisation. I have been a mechanic, a QA auditor, a maintenance planner, and a safety analyst.

I have never seen anything on any aircraft that is out of place - I have work on B737's, BAe-146's, FH-227/F-27's, DC-3's, DHC-8's, done component maintenance on a wider range including C-130's, B727's, P-3's, and supervised or inspected or audited maintenance on an even wider range - from Harvards to A-4's, all sorts of light a/c & small-medium turbo-props (B1900's, SF340's, etc).

So, I say.....bring it on, shills! Show us how pathetic you are with your diversionary tactics.

how is science a diverting tactic?

Science is falsifiable - if you can show something wrong then it is wrong, it is also repeatable - if I can do it then so can you, it is objective - it doesn't matter what you believe the science remains teh same.

How can it be diversionary to examine the chemistry and physics that must be involved in chemtrails if they exist?

And how is evidence diversionary? If something is actually happening then why is it wrong to ask what the evidence is and weigh it up for accuracy and validity??

You accuse "us" of having "pathetic diversionary tactics" - but you are the one attacking people and not actually providing any information about chemtrails at all - why are YOU diverting discussion away from what actually exists??

What is it that YOU are trying to divert the discussion away from????

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

You're all over the place man.

Who says everyone has believed something else up until now?

not me - where did you get that I said it was what everybody believed?

I said it is the common meaning - you can see it in various chemtrails sites where chemtrails are identified as white lines high in the sky that look like contrails to me.

It's right there on the front page of Carnicom - www.carnicom.com... - a sequence of photos showing spreading contrails labelled as "aerosol progression", it's there on this site in New Zealand - chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com... where the banner has lines that look like contrails and are labelled chemtrails.

Will Thomas is the guy who started it all - his site is www.willthomas.net...

Here's his "chemtrail images" page: www.willthomas.net...

It is on the wiki page on chemtrails

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.

you can look up a huge number of videos on YT identifying things that look like contrails as chemtrails - look for "tankerenemy"'s ones in particular...

Here's a post on a debunking site by a believer who says they just started seeing "criss crossing trails in the sky" recently - metabunk post

So it seems you're out of the loop a little on what a chemtrail has been for the last 15 or so years.

But, as I say, it does seem that the definition is now changing to avoid claiming it is something secret that has never been proved, to including things that are well known and public!

That works both ways...apparently there was absolutely no chemicals being sprayed because they were just contrails right??

huh? where do you get that??

Depending upon what you mean by "sprayed" - there's been agricultural chemicals and cloud seeding for decades, there's the chemicals in aircraft exhausts that are well known - nirtogen- and sulphur oxides (NOx and SOx), CO, CO2, and of course the water itself is a "chemical", there are known biological warfare experiments testing how far CBW agents might disperse - there are lots of "chemicals" being "sprayed" into the atmosphere, and have been for decades - even ignoring "normal" exhaust.

so I'm not sure what you are getting at there.

First actual chemically loaded plane i seen doing drops was years ago so maybe you are talking about the nuts.

What were the chemicals? where and when was it?? What sort of aircraft?

As for doing something about it....well that is pretty hard when we have idiots like you denying and mixing up everything we say just to hold on to your ego. Nice try bud.

I'm not trying to mix up anything - there has been a long established understanding of what chemtrails are - and you are the one trying to say they are something else.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nothing to say about the topic?
Only comments about members?

What's the use?....I'm battle worn arguing the point over and over again, while in discussion in real time with one such debunker who was not 70 miles away, witnessing the very same trails being made overhead.
When you're asked if you saw the plane making a U-turn to continue such a pattern in the sky, that's where you give up....What a joke!

edit on 21-6-2011 by Starling because: Distraction: incomplete sentence.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The topic is not "chemtrails".
The topic is cloud seeding and the use of "toxic pollutants". Did you see cloud seeding occurring?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You obviously didn't work for a weather modification company. Why is it even a debate that they drop stuff in the atmosphere. There are companies devoted to this so called "cloud seeding" and "weather modification". It's not debatable, they are dropping chemicals in our atmosphere.

Now exactly what is in these chemicals is very debatable. That's what this whole "Chemtrail" thing should already be moved on to years ago, is what is in the chemicals rather than are they actually spraying chemicals.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Cloud seeding uses silver iodide, or salt, or dry ice. That's about it.
The permits and environmental impact statements make it pretty clear.
edit on 6/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You obviously didn't work for a weather modification company. Why is it even a debate that they drop stuff in the atmosphere. There are companies devoted to this so called "cloud seeding" and "weather modification". It's not debatable, they are dropping chemicals in our atmosphere.

Yes, I know - I said so.....why are you taking an argumentative tone about us agreeing on this??

Now exactly what is in these chemicals is very debatable. That's what this whole "Chemtrail" thing should already be moved on to years ago, is what is in the chemicals rather than are they actually spraying chemicals.

the chemicals are well known - you can read all about them all over the place - there are lots of papers, there's wiki pages - there are the company sites themselves - www.just-clouds.com...

You can buy them - www.iceflares.com...

You can see the equipment used at places like www.nawcinc.com...

you can read the King of Thailand's patent for his cloud seeding methodology - news.bbc.co.uk... (I used ot have a link for the actual patent but can't find it just now)

and there's a lot on teh web about it - the Queensland state govt (Australia) licenced it - Thai rainmaking comes to Queensland

the MSDS's for various chemicals used are available online

CaCl2
AgI
NaCl (common salt)
Dry Ice

If you have any info that other chemicals are being used then please, please let us know about those too.....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry to sound arrogant it read to me like you were denying that they make planes to drop chemicals.

So we know whats in these cloud seeding trails.

Perfect, now are those chemicals harmful to human beings??

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

No, its not debatable, its well known. They have to have state permitting for it, and they are hired for a specific project, not to just go around willy-nilly spraying stuff. You act like these clients who hire companies like WMI do it just because, and do not care about an outcome, but no company or agency operates like that.

I am sure you could guess what the desired outcome of a Hail Suppression project would be.
I am sure you could also guess what a Snowpack increase project would be for?

And when insurance companies or power companies have such a project, they often run it, or at the least, keep a very close eye on it. And of course the state environmental agencies have to approve it all, before any of it can happen. This idea that you have, that it is all secret and that no one knows what is being released, is a figment of your imagination, and a product of uniformed fears.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Sorry to sound arrogant it read to me like you were denying that they make planes to drop chemicals.

Well the only p;lanes I know of that are made to specifically drop chemicals are top-dressing aircraft - others have tobe modified......

So we know whats in these cloud seeding trails.

Perfect, now are those chemicals harmful to human beings??

sure are - I linked to the MSDS's - if you eat enough silver iodide or rub it all over your skin it'll do you some harm.

Even CaCl2 is harmful if you have too much - but it is also a common food additive, and daily uptake from that is 160-340mg/day - en.wikipedia.org...

But if you eat it it can burn you!! Just like if you consume too much salt, or if you drink too much water, or if you ever get into an atmosphere of pure oxygen at sea level pressure you can be seriously harmed or even killed.

but in the quantities sprayed (each flare has from 1-6 ounces roughly), and the subsequent dilution across the entire atmosphere & water of the earth they are harmless.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join