It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I stopped after 'Team Satan'

Good post tho I'm not knowledgeable enough on either to attempt to de-bunk anything.

But if I had to choose...I'm voting for ET.

edit on 13-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I agree with the poster above you.....this thread does not belong in this forum.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
The bible is a croc and it's sad to see in modern times so many people are suckered into it. I'm not saying it doesn't have a basis that comes from truth, but it's been passed down, retold, retranslated, edited, bits taken out and added in etc. etc. etc.

Oh, and it contradicts itself more then anything or anyone else I can think of, for example...

Acts 1:18 (NIV)--"With the payment he received for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out."

(KJV)--"Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

This conveys a remorse-less Judas who felt the wrath of god.

Matthew 27:5 (NIV)-"So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself."

(KJV)--"Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself."

This conveys Judas feeling heavy remorse, and god seemingly doesn't act at all.

Still think this is the divine and perfect word of a god?

Stop talking about religion. I would like to keep my post on here. If you have a problem with the Bible, go to the faith section. I'm merely saying that these UFOs or Aliens are demonic beings.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

I agree with the poster above you.....this thread does not belong in this forum.

Learn to read what people post.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok, someone disprove what I'm saying. Show me evidence on why you disagree with what i'm saying? 40 years ago aliens told us they were from Venus, then when we check Venus and find no life can be supported on it, they say they are from some far away galaxy, where we can't test those claims.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You say dont bring religion into it....but the whole thread is based on religious beliefs haha

You cant have it both ways. This thread is based on your religious beliefs

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I choose not to spend time researching something I don't believe in (demons). As for UFOs and aliens, I have researched them for ages, friend.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

With respect....Its a good idea to practice what you preach. Posting Revelation 20 in its entirety after repeatedly telling everyone to keep off religion is possibly not a good idea?
edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
Ok, someone disprove what I'm saying. Show me evidence on why you disagree with what i'm saying? 40 years ago aliens told us they were from Venus, then when we check Venus and find no life can be supported on it, they say they are from some far away galaxy, where we can't test those claims.

Venus cannot support life like ours....but who says it cant support any life? Where is your evidence to prove aliens told us they were from venus??

Your rambling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Figure I should point out the simple fact that the OP has just as much evidence behind his claim that anyone else has that UFOs are piloted by aliens.

I do find it humorous how easy it is for people to discount his ideas, considering how open-minded ETH believers supposedly are.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I would say that most of the authoratative researchers in this field have come to the conclusion that UFO's are indeed dimensional entities, masquerading as Aliens.

There is almost nothing in the UFO field that has no tlong been associated with Jinns, demons, fairies etc - trouble is unless one has personal experience in these realms, or is extensively versed in the literature - it is just to much of a leap for the ordinary person.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm laughing with my eyes crossed. The next generation of Christians thinking that they can't do whatever they want and limit themselves by grovelling to a God. I recognize the UNIVERSE (God) and love it, not by force to love it, but just a 'thank you' love and go on with my day.

I'm not sure if anyone else is feeling this with this topic, but I just want to give everyone in this topic a great big hug to erase all the hysterical remarks.

'Beings from other planets are demons, wearing black opens you up to Satan, eating froot loops poisons the mind.'

Want to know what people thought back then about witches? They burnt them out of superstition. They burnt women alive, because they believed in their core values, their OWN belief rather then the mass belief of their being a God. That's why I stay 100 feet from any bible. It's poisoned and sick.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

hey....Holyand cClean.....yes....in the Bible one finds the best info.
the demons can take the form of two legged or four-legged creatures and and any form with wings
what about them dying?...i wonder how that works

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They can be anything and are. Lower frequency and nearby frequency realities where the inhabitants can travel here dimensionally and feed off emotional energy and other horrors. But that is just one manifestation of reality in an infinite multiverse. There are advance species to the point of fitting our descriptions of gods, and others taking advantage of our very rich genome pool and planetary resources for lifeforms that is uncommonly huge according to some species who give us good intel. Our Earth is special.

Focus on demons and you get demons. Focus on angels, and you get Angels, Focus on aliens, you get that too.

Intent is fodder for quantum potentials.

Wide lens is always best for a truer view in a Multiverse.

ZG

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
One could easily flip this around and say that all the demons and angels in the bible and religious traditions were actually aliens manipulating us. From a scientific standpoint it's more feasible. It's also unprovable and would be based on conjecture just as the idea that aliens are demons is. Basically, believe what ya want but don't be upset when people don't believe the same thing. Especially when it's based on something other than science, proveable facts or objective observation.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Venus cannot support life like ours....but who says it cant support any life? Where is your evidence to prove aliens told us they were from venus??

Your rambling

Van Tassel was contacted by these beings, and they told him they were from Venus. Go look it up MAN.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
You say dont bring religion into it....but the whole thread is based on religious beliefs haha

You cant have it both ways. This thread is based on your religious beliefs

They asked me a question, was I supposed to ignore it?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Exactly the point.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
I'm laughing with my eyes crossed. The next generation of Christians thinking that they can't do whatever they want and limit themselves by grovelling to a God. I recognize the UNIVERSE (God) and love it, not by force to love it, but just a 'thank you' love and go on with my day.

I'm not sure if anyone else is feeling this with this topic, but I just want to give everyone in this topic a great big hug to erase all the hysterical remarks.

'Beings from other planets are demons, wearing black opens you up to Satan, eating froot loops poisons the mind.'

Want to know what people thought back then about witches? They burnt them out of superstition. They burnt women alive, because they believed in their core values, their OWN belief rather then the mass belief of their being a God. That's why I stay 100 feet from any bible. It's poisoned and sick.

Whoever said I was Christian? lol

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

They can't die. They are spiritual beings. They will live forever. Once you are in a spiritual body, you can never die. But this fleshy body we are in can die easily. You walk down and street and if you trip and hit your head, you might die, right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join