It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by snowspirit

Restrictions on God? No my good sir, we do not put restrictions on Him.

If the Bible does not clearly state that God created other beings outside of our world, then most likely he didn't.

We're not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for him to do it (which would be putting restrictions on Him), we're just saying there is no mention of them.

To the OP, my dad's been saying this for a long time. I'm convinced that they are demonic spirits, or at the least, NOT ETs.

Why would ETs exist throughout our history, but never expose themselves? Can any ET believers explain this??

Exactly the point my friend. That's the smartest thing i've heard in the past 40 minutes.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Deny, deny, deny.. No evidence, no evidence, no evidence. Goodbye.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
All you people do is deny.. and that's it. It's quite hilarious actually.

Well if you notice at the top of your screen it says "DENY IGNORANCE"... and you are pretty ignorant... so....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Deny, deny, deny.. No evidence, no evidence, no evidence. Goodbye.

Your immaturity amuses me.

link   
Everyone here needs to do their own research. If you have a problem with what I'm saying, debunk it! If you can debunk it, i'll admit my failure.

link   

Why would ETs exist throughout our history, but never expose themselves? Can any ET believers explain this??

Why would angels and demons exist throughout our history, but never expose themselves? Can any angel/demon believer explain this?
There are literally hundreds of pieces written about people seeing ETs etc, likewise angels/demons. I have seen none of them. And those who say they have, truly believe it and good for them.

link   

Now you have to resort to name calling? Just what did I ever do to you?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Now you have to resort to name calling? Just what did I ever do to you?

You posted a video about reptilians and called it "proof" LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

So called Aliens have confronted other civilizations, and they were worshiped as gods. They are nothing more than demonic beings trying to deceive everyone in this world. Where do you think the pyramids came from? Or stone hedge? Even though I don't agree with some of the stuff that's on it, Ancient Aliens is a good series to watch.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That's an interesting theory. I don't really agree with it though. I have occasionally thought that ufos that aren't made by humans could be living beings themselves. The speed alone of some ufos would kill any of us so I don't think that's a far fetched idea. It would be safer and easier for aliens from another planet to just create their own aircraft that doesn't require pilots.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Restrictions on God? No my good sir, we do not put restrictions on Him.

If the Bible does not clearly state that God created other beings outside of our world, then most likely he didn't.

We're not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for him to do it (which would be putting restrictions on Him), we're just saying there is no mention of them.

There are rumoured to be other biblical writings that were censored from the people by the church, in order to better control the people.

Or it could have been considered "not in the best interest of earth humans to know about".

Absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.

To the OP, my dad's been saying this for a long time. I'm convinced that they are demonic spirits, or at the least, NOT ETs.

The amount of sightings and cave drawings throughout history implies that maybe they have exposed themselves. If any one of demons, angels, or aliens is true, then the possibility exists for all of them to exist, both good and bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Oh dear...it has NEVER been proven that the Egyptians did not build the pyramids likewise the Druids ( or whomever) Stonehenge.
Never.
But you know with a certainty they did not huh?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Whenever someone goes out of the way to grind religion and Ufology together it does nothing but distort and discredit both. And neither have much credibility in the first place. Its like mixing oil and water... its called pollution.

Wow...you need to go get those 2 years back somehow.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Here we go onto religion again. Look, i've read the other books that didn't make the Bible. Enoch, Macabees, Jubilees, etc. They line up with everything written in the scriptures. This is the last post i'm going to talk about religion, and that's it. Thing is, the scriptures say God would preserve his Word in Psalms. God has preserved his Word, it's the KJV. You think God would let MAN mess up His holy word? Of course not. You should go look at the history of the KJV. Many people died trying to preserve that Bible, you have no idea. The Catholic church tried soooo hard to destroy it.. they almost succeeded. You just have to know the history. God definitely intervened to save that Bible.

This will explain why the KJV is the only version that is legit.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Having researched the paranormal plenty I've yet to see any solid evidence. All that seems to exist is photos of blurry orbs where people imagine faces in them, anecdotal stories, and a whole lot of baseless assertions. If any of this is true why is there no evidence for it?

And for the record you are the one making the positive claim and thus hold burden of proof, those who disbelieve don't need to present anything. I did attempt to watch the videos in your OP but they are so filled with nonsense as to be unwatchable. Stuff about alien contact, Reptilians, abduction, and a whole bunch of other topics to form an absurd web of unproven pseudoscience none of which has any evidence behind it.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

I just spat my coffee!!!
Yup, two years is a waste.

True though, mixing the two sure does not mix. The OP'er has recently fallen into religion, and if that makes him/her happy then it is a good thing. It so happens though that the friend of the OP'er who made the video in the first post, is heavily involved in a worldwide church and its ministries. Hmmmmm.
And he lectures on creation and all manner of Alien subjects. Very odd, and one has to wonder if we are not seeing some kind of ' sect' start up. If it hasn't already.
edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Yep, the book that includes talking donkeys, satyrs, Unicorns, a murderous God willing to slaughter innocent children who condones slavery and commands you to stone your daughter to death if she loses her virginity before marriage is the word of a just and righteous God while aliens are clearly evil demons.

Anyone out there want a thick juicy slice of irony?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I'm done with you. Don't bother commenting me again, or it'll just get ignored.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
For the rest of everyone else who is open minded, please research this topic yourselves, and you will find similar what I found.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I'm done with you. Don't bother commenting me again, or it'll just get ignored.

Lol this is what she does whenever someone proves her wrong. Pretty soon she'll end up having to ignore all of us.
edit on 13-6-2011 by SamTGonzalez because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join