It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forgoten
reply to post by HolyandClean

There is a difrence between Demons and Aliens, my friend... You can summon demons, control them, force your will on them. They have been well know throughout the history, exorted by the bible. On the other hand Aliens are rather... how do i put it... unkown? They are present, yet unseen. We know little of them and we wait and hope that when they come, we will be able to control them...

What you just said made no sense. Both so called Aliens, and Demons both cannot be seen unless they manifest themselves to us. Both so called Aliens, and Demons have been present throughout history. You all might not know alot about them, but I know about them. Research bro.. try it sometime.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by annella

My post obviously offends you if you want it off the alien boards so bad. Nowhere have I tried to convert anybody. Nowhere have I tried to force my beliefs on people. I'M ONLY PRESENTING EVIDENCE.

Dude, thats because this post is extremely offensive. The mantra of this website is DENY IGNORANCE. That's why I'm going to deny you and this entire thread. I'm not going to sit here and have a one-sided argument with you anymore. LMAO did you really just post a video about a reptilian? This is your proof? Okay... that's the last straw, I give up now. Lol wow. I'm genuinely sorry that you wasted two years of your life chasing horned devils in spaceships. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

If you don't have any evidence to debunk what i'm saying, then why are you even here? Like I said, everyone has opinions. An OPINION could not buy you a pack of gum.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yes the body that is notoriously known for lies and deciets claims to know the truth behind the mysteries..thanks but I'll take a rain check..

link   

Your reptilian youtube videos do not count as evidence. Neither do your bible scriptures. Open your mind man.. I'm trying to help you. There is no spoon. You'll see one day.

link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
I think all we're really doing here is arguing over semantics... People explain their experiences and observations in the language of their times. Aliens and Demons can both be seen as interdimensional and malicious and their vehicles could be described as thrones, wheels within wheels or ufo's. We should really just call them entities or beings. The common thread is deception.

Good point. And I see no reason why there couldn't be both angels and demons, and both benevolent and malevolent aliens. For a person to say they believe in God, and then to say he/she/it didn't also possibly make other beings from other planets in this huge, spacious universe, then that's putting restrictions on God.

I think, if it shows up in a spaceship, then it's an alien.

One thing for sure is that we, as mere mortals, know nothing.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Here is another video you might like to check out.

John Todd explains about these UFO's.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
I think all we're really doing here is arguing over semantics... People explain their experiences and observations in the language of their times. Aliens and Demons can both be seen as interdimensional and malicious and their vehicles could be described as thrones, wheels within wheels or ufo's. We should really just call them entities or beings. The common thread is deception.

Good point. And I see no reason why there couldn't be both angels and demons, and both benevolent and malevolent aliens. For a person to say they believe in God, and then to say he/she/it didn't also possibly make other beings from other planets in this huge, spacious universe, then that's putting restrictions on God.

I think, if it shows up in a spaceship, then it's an alien.

One thing for sure is that we, as mere mortals, know nothing.

You have a very good point.
"The man that knows something knows that he knows nothing at all"

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
OP'er....it may have been pertinent to have pointed out that the presenter in the 1st video of your opening post, is a Gary Bates who is involved in some worldwide Ministry. This actually makes me even more suspicious as having some weakminded populace terrified about demons possibly hairing about in the skies above them may in fact, entice those very same people into the arms of his church.
For me, its the big sell scenario.

Gary has been speaking on the creation/evolution issue since 1990. For many years this was in a voluntary capacity as leader of the Western Australian Support Group of CMI-Aust. With a background in management and marketing, in 2002, he was invited to join the ministry full-time in Brisbane and eventually became its Head of Ministry. Much in demand for his popular lay talks on creation, in 2009, Gary and his family relocated to America to serve as CEO of CMI-US. He was also elected to the position of CEO of CMI-Worldwide, CMI's international Federation of ministries.

GARY BATES CREATION MINISTRIES

ETA: Source
edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No,we don't know. None of us do. Not even you. Sure we can speculate, but that is about all we can do.

Now, no offense, but the bible is not exactly considered a legitimate source , by most.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Problems always tend to arise when people formulate beliefs or convictions based around words. Words are only tools we use to describe things, not the actual thing itself. The menu is not the meal. We can never really say what something "is", only what it "appears to be." Once we stop using the word "is" all the time, we can have open and clear communication without forming convictions, beliefs and judgements.
edit on 13-6-2011 by NeuronDivide because: typos

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

So you telling me that it's not even remotely possible that these could be demonic, even though the evidence says it is? Get out of here. lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
OP'er....it may have been pertinent to have pointed out that the presenter in the 1st video of your opening post, is a Gary Bates who is involved in some worldwide Ministry. This actually makes me even more suspicious as having some weakminded populace terrified about demons possibly hairing about in the skies above them may in fact, entice those very same people into the arms of his church.
For me, its the big sell scenario.

Gary has been speaking on the creation/evolution issue since 1990. For many years this was in a voluntary capacity as leader of the Western Australian Support Group of CMI-Aust. With a background in management and marketing, in 2002, he was invited to join the ministry full-time in Brisbane and eventually became its Head of Ministry. Much in demand for his popular lay talks on creation, in 2009, Gary and his family relocated to America to serve as CEO of CMI-US. He was also elected to the position of CEO of CMI-Worldwide, CMI's international Federation of ministries.

GARY BATES CREATION MINISTRIES

ETA: Source
edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

I'm done talking to you. You don't want knowledge, that's not my fault. I don't care what you say, I only care what the evidence says. I'm not explaining myself again.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

No,we don't know. None of us do. Not even you. Sure we can speculate, but that is about all we can do.

Now, no offense, but the bible is not exactly considered a legitimate source , by most.

Notice I only used one scripture to help support my cause. Have I used anymore? Nope.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

If you don't have any evidence to debunk what i'm saying, then why are you even here? Like I said, everyone has opinions. An OPINION could not buy you a pack of gum.

There's nothing to debunk, you haven't provided any evidence that these things are demons. You've only posted opinions, and like you say, "an opinion could not buy you a pack of gum."

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

lolol..and that pretty much sums it up! Well said.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This video is about a man named Roger Morneau. He tells quite a tale. Shortly after telling his story, he mysteriously died. He tells us a story about how he got involved with an elite cult of demon worshippers. If any of the stuff I haven't posted so far isn't evidence, this is. This only backs up everything i've said so far.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Restrictions on God? No my good sir, we do not put restrictions on Him.

If the Bible does not clearly state that God created other beings outside of our world, then most likely he didn't.

We're not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE for him to do it (which would be putting restrictions on Him), we're just saying there is no mention of them.

To the OP, my dad's been saying this for a long time. I'm convinced that they are demonic spirits, or at the least, NOT ETs.

Why would ETs exist throughout our history, but never expose themselves? Can any ET believers explain this??

link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

There's nothing to debunk, you haven't provided any evidence that these things are demons. You've only posted opinions, and like you say, "an opinion could not buy you a pack of gum."

Show me where I posted an opinion? lol. You're just talking out of your butt. All you people do is deny.. and that's it. It's quite hilarious actually.

link   

You keep saying "the evidence". You have youtube videos. You have bible verses. You have a stubborn and hypocritical attitude towards anything I say. You have no evidence and you are too narrow-minded to think other wise, so really I am just wasting my time speaking to you. Anything I say will just go in one ear and out the other. I'm sure anybody who actually takes the time to read this thread in it's entirety will agree with me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join