It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

That would be true, but it just depends on the evidence. The evidence speaks louder than I ever could.. ya know?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

So as far as you are concerned...this Van Tassel is totally correct? The concern here is that one person saying one thing, and controversial at that; becomes a truth for you.
Im hurting that my grandchildren are soon gonna find the tooth fairy is non existent. Truth hurts.

link   
I just wanna make sure everyone in this thread realizes this:

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

If you read what I stated in my 2nd post, I told people not to bring religion into this. Did I not?

But then he posts this

Originally posted by HolyandClean

No, we do have a heaven and the lake of fire. But both are reserved for judgment. Read Revelation 2o. Better yet, i'll post it here.

Revelation 20:1-20

King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 20

1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

All the dead have been resurrected during this time. If they are not just being resurrected, and being judged, where were they before? They were in the grave!

This is precisely why I think religion breeds IGNORANCE

link   
I heard of Bill Cooper in a book by William Lyne.
Lyne gave Cooper his book and Cooper decided the government was hiding aliens.
Well that was wrong as Lyne puts UFO technology coming from the locked up 100
year old works of Nikola Tesla. Intensely pulsing Electrostatic (ES) waves make the
propulsion forces Tesla almost gave away in a 1940 announcement that was his last
till 1943 when the FBI locked up his labs even in Los Alamos.

Los Alamos' only claim to fame because they didn't make any useful atomic
bombs before Germany did. So the UFO was made in Los Alamos.
See if that can be denied by those in the know. See if von Braun was their
or even Dr. Goddard. Or will you find demons in you way.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
One could easily flip this around and say that all the demons and angels in the bible and religious traditions were actually aliens manipulating us. From a scientific standpoint it's more feasible. It's also unprovable and would be based on conjecture just as the idea that aliens are demons is. Basically, believe what ya want but don't be upset when people don't believe the same thing. Especially when it's based on something other than science, proveable facts or objective observation.

I'm not upset, I'm just presenting evidence, and letting you guys sort through the facts. If you really want to indepth research this, J Allen Hynek's writings are the best way to go. He makes a very good point. Like he said, "Where are they when we don't see them"?

link   

The problem with your entire post is the fact that your are reverting to Christianity. Pretty much every single person that believes in "UFO's" do not believe in Christianity, i don't know whether you are doing it intentionally, but it almost seems as though you are trying to convert people here.

Also, when talking about extra dimensional beings and shapeshifting transportational vehicles etc. you are refering back to earthly situations, when we, the people that live on earth, don't even fully understand what earth and everything around us is. So how in the world are we suppose to understand entities whom have supposably come from thousands, if not billions of light years away ?

The cause of all fear in humans is finding something we do not understand or haven't witnessed before.
edit on 13/6/11 by Jamesprototype because: Another topic came to mind.

link   

Yup! I pointed that out further upthread also!

This thread does not belong in this forum. Mods??

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

So as far as you are concerned...this Van Tassel is totally correct? The concern here is that one person saying one thing, and controversial at that; becomes a truth for you.
Im hurting that my grandchildren are soon gonna find the tooth fairy is non existent. Truth hurts.

So far, all you have done is disagreed with me. You have not showed me one piece of evidence to support why you disagree. It almost seems like you are just disagreeing because I claim they are demonic, which it seems you have some personal vendetta against religious folks. I may understand why that is, because most Christians don't live up to what's in the Bible. Like Ghandi said "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ.” Ya know?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesprototype

The problem with your entire post is the fact that your are reverting to Christianity. Pretty much every single person that believes in "UFO's" do not believe in Christianity, i don't know whether you are doing it intentionally, but it almost seems as though you are trying to convert people here.

Also, when talking about extra dimensional beings and shapeshifting transportational vehicles etc. you are refering back to earthly situations, when we, the people that live on earth, don't even fully understand what earth and everything around us is. So how in the world are we suppose to understand entities whom have supposably come from thousands, if not billions of light years away ?

The cause of all fear in humans is finding something we do not understand or haven't witnessed before.

Show me one post where I told people to convert? Ok then. I'm not even A CHRISTIAN. So stop calling me that. Christian used to be a derogatory remark in past times.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Quite frankly the claim that UFOs have aliens, or demons, in them are both just arguments from ignorance designed to explain away unidentified aerial phenomenon. We don't know what, if anything, is piloting UFOs, we're not sure if piloting is the right word. It does amaze me that in the 21st Century someone can be superstitious enough to buy into demonic spirits though.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesprototype

The evidence says they are demonic. My beliefs have nothing to do with this. I only care what the evidence says.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Quite frankly the claim that UFOs have aliens, or demons, in them are both just arguments from ignorance designed to explain away unidentified aerial phenomenon. We don't know what, if anything, is piloting UFOs, we're not sure if piloting is the right word. It does amaze me that in the 21st Century someone can be superstitious enough to buy into demonic spirits though.

Have you looked at the evidence? Yes or no? If no, then we are you disagreeing with me? So far that's all you all have done is disagree with me, but no one has presented ONE PIECE of evidence to explain away what I posted.. everyone has opinions. An opinion cannot buy you a cup of coffee. I only deal with facts..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Lol, I find this very amusing. It's people like this that make me want to give up.

What they say is true: False knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

My post obviously offends you if you want it off the alien boards so bad. Nowhere have I tried to convert anybody. Nowhere have I tried to force my beliefs on people. I'M ONLY PRESENTING EVIDENCE.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Sweetie....you have not shown any evidence to prove your claims either. Someone upthread mentioned that if given the choice of whether UFO's were of ET or demonic beginnings, he would choose ET. Me too. But I still dont have evidence to prove my belief in ETs ( and I do believe) so I dont tell everybody that I have read about and studied them, oh and ((insert name here)) said its true, and this video says its true.. so its a truth!!
Doesnt work that way.

ETA: Your thread absolutely does NOT offend me.....but it is in the wrong forum. IMO. Simple stuff.
edit on 13-6-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Explain this video away? Explain the reptilian looking eyes? Explain this guy eating fire? Only a demonic spirit could help a man do something like this! Only a demonic spirit could make someone's eyes look that freaky?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think all we're really doing here is arguing over semantics... People explain their experiences and observations in the language of their times. Aliens and Demons can both be seen as interdimensional and malicious and their vehicles could be described as thrones, wheels within wheels or ufo's. We should really just call them entities or beings. The common thread is deception.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Sweetie....you have not shown any evidence to prove your claims either. Someone upthread mentioned that if given the choice of whether UFO's were of ET or demonic beginnings, he would choose ET. Me too. But I still dont have evidence to prove my belief in ETs ( and I do believe) so I dont tell everybody that I have read about and studied them, oh and ((insert name here)) said its true, and this video says its true.. so its a truth!!
Doesnt work that way.

"Sweetie", you might want to check that first post I posted. Just because you ignored it doesn't mean it isn't there.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

You are so right. I'd rather not argue, but discuss facts.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

There is a difrence between Demons and Aliens, my friend... You can summon demons, control them, force your will on them. They have been well know throughout the history, exorted by the bible. On the other hand Aliens are rather... how do i put it... unkown? They are present, yet unseen. We know little of them and we wait and hope that when they come, we will be able to control them...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join