It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
edit on June 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by leflamablanca
reply to post by HolyandClean

There not real, I talked to god last night he told me u were all wrong and that Ufos want to help u. Just ask and they will help u, don't be scared there not bad demons.

That's proof right?

How can an unidentified flying object "help" someone? It's not even identified as anything yet lol.

Maybe you meant to say "alien spaceships" want to help you.

Yo Diplo,

Based on some of my experiences: Upon observing an other-worldly craft, gives me the faith and knowledge, that some alien races have conquered star travel. So it is true: That if we had enough sense and fortitude, our human race can accomplish the same goal; as in star travel. That should be the most important goal of mankind. Which is the fact: That in millions of years from now our sun will consume our planet; so it would be most important for all of the species to get off planet.

Or a massive asteriod impact on Earth could make or planet uninhabitable for humankind for hundreds of years. So unless we start praying for the space aliens to help us, we should try to figure out, how these space dudes can make a mockery of the United States Air Force; which is happening right now over our very own skys.

So unless you still want to keep your head stuck in the sand; you should start looking toward the sky for salvation from these space creature's.

It also behooves me to say that these other-worldly craft, are a godsend to the human race, that could solve all of our energy problems in the future.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 16-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 16-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

All I know is Roswell?

C'mon now, I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest here, but it's likely I know more about the UFO phenomenon than you.

I have been studying this topic obsessively since around 1997.

There are probably not many UFO cases that I have not heard of.

It's insulting to tell me that all I know about the UFO phenomenon is "Roswell," that is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Right. They are scared that if Aliens are in fact from another planet it will forever Debunk Religion and show its based on NO truth what so ever. So they need an excuse to still try to persuade people these Fairy Tales are based on truth. Its a sad sad plan that has indeed failed.

And if they ARE really demons lying to you that they are aliens from another planet, you are willing to gulp it up hook, line, and sinker, eh?

No one KNOWS the truth, but it's wise to question the motive of any being showing up saying x,y,z. Everyone in your camp will be in real trouble if you accept anything you're told from non-human "beings". I think that's only common sense, though.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by john316saves

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Right. They are scared that if Aliens are in fact from another planet it will forever Debunk Religion and show its based on NO truth what so ever. So they need an excuse to still try to persuade people these Fairy Tales are based on truth. Its a sad sad plan that has indeed failed.

And if they ARE really demons lying to you that they are aliens from another planet, you are willing to gulp it up hook, line, and sinker, eh?

No one KNOWS the truth, but it's wise to question the motive of any being showing up saying x,y,z. Everyone in your camp will be in real trouble if you accept anything you're told from non-human "beings". I think that's only common sense, though.

Sure. And "IF" they are i'll be the first one to apologize. But that wont be the case. Trust me

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Your Roger Morneau is a Seventh Day Adventist....nothing wrong with that but man, putting up a religious fanatic and his theories ( thats all they are) as some kind of evidence in this debate is dodgy! If I were deeply involved in a Church and wanted more converts, what better way than to put the fear of Demons into prospectives and other Christians in a new, and insidious way and have them convert. I bet that man made a lot of denaro in his day and his family are probably still reaping the benefits.

Continued mention of the NWO and Illuminati does not help the OP'ers credibility or cause either. IMO at least.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

You call Roger Morneau's testimony "theories" simply because you do not believe that he was actually a member of a secret society of spirit worshippers. You just want to call him a liar because his story does not fit in with your world view.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
And since ALL MOD warnings have been ignored...
This thread is now closed.
It has run its course and filled with way too many T&C violations.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58   >>

join