It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens give a crap about us.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I just think it is something to think about.

The world s full of disinformation. I believe aliens to be part of the disinformation campaign. It makes more sense to me than some entity coming from wherever in whatever to poke a human. Just my thoughts. I believe that the aliens would just land and tell us whats up.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
I dont know if its apparent that i dont think UFOs are interacting with humans, but i would like to have my mind changed with some good answers to my questions.

I don’t claim they are the good answers to your questions, but they are at least my answers.

If they are here, then they are capable of interstellar travel.

Absolutly.

If you got that in the bag what would you possibly need from earth, much less humans.
At best we are tourist trap for aliens on there way to check out saturns rings.

Don’t you think it could be possible that besides sightseeing and certain earth resources, another reasons for why some of them are here is specifically because of all those humans?

Perhaps because we humans are created by or brought here by some of those intelligences once and we have therefore a very special connection and value for them.

Perhaps it’s the human physical body and especially the DNA for why some of them are here.

Perhaps some of them take humans away for certain reasons and that that could be one of the reasons for why so many people are disappearing without a trace each year.

I personally believe that the abduction phenomenon have all to do with that.

And who knows for what other reasons, because I think that all of those visitors have no doubt their own agenda.

The only reason they might interact with humans is to help us out.

I do absolutely not believe that they all are here to help us out with everything we do or become confronted with, but it looks to me as if they are helping us at least with some things.
I believe that one of those things is that we are being helped to progress faster with certain things than we normally would have done.
I really think that the giant technology leap we made during the last decades is one example of that.

if their were bad reptialian aliens why would they care about human political systems. what could our society possibly offer them?

I personally believe there are benevolent as well as malevolent beings interacting with us, and it could be very possible, that they all are one way or another interfering with our society depending on their agenda.
One example of malevolent behavior is for instance to see in this thread of Kandinsky.

Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can compare it in a way with what has happened and still happens with new discovered tribes, some humans want to do only good for them and try to save their society but others don’t give a crap for that all but are only interested in their mineral wealth and in some cases even for using them as slaves and such.

edit on 12/6/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Don't forget, there are good reasons why some ETs may be hostile. If reports are to be believed, the USAF and RAF have tried to shoot down UFOs - possibly successfully (Roswell; Aztec, NM). Some hostility may be retaliation.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Don't forget, there are good reasons why some ETs may be hostile. If reports are to be believed, the USAF and RAF have tried to shoot down UFOs - possibly successfully (Roswell; Aztec, NM). Some hostility may be retaliation.

I agree with you that some hostility may be retaliation because they have indeed tried to shoot down UFOs, but I do not see any reason for why those ETs would go therefore because of that messing around with those people somewhere in Colares in Brazil.
Because I assume that the USAF and RAF where not even aware of what happened there, so what would be the point of such a retaliation then.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You mean this incident I guess?

www.ufocasebook.com...

Maybe they just treat us how we treat animals? Eat them, hunt them for trophies, kill them if they are inconvenient (wolves, foxes) etc.

Collectively we murder each other and treat animals and the planet like crap. We are the scum of the Solar System.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why would aliens give a crap about us

Food?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Some do come to "the zoo" to look at us.....sight seeing tourists type of deal.
Some come to do experiment.
Some come to "have some fun"
Some decent enough come to experience primitive culture.

Reasonable.

I'll argue though that coming here would be dangerous because of the genetic differences. I'm willing to wager that our planet has unique genetics and that any other genetics would be threatened by viral and bacterial diseases and/or infections. If they ever come here openly, they'll be 99.99999999999999999 percent human. They might improve humanity too. That's my guess. Otherwise, they'll stay in their spaceships or infrequently come out in space suits and only enter their spaceship after being thoroughly cleaned by whatever technology is available to them.

I think we underestimate the danger of infections and diseases.

If they could afford to make genetic hybrids that're almost 100% human then their technology is far in advance of our own. They can afford to frolic on earth.... that's mind bending.

I can imagine it would be like us dressing up as a great white shark and swimming with em. We can't do it. I can't imagine why we ever would. So it's hard for me to justify alien/human hybrids since if all they want to do is observe us like we observe ants then all they need to do is probe.

Can you imagine us engineering a human/shark hybrid that's almost 100% shark?

Why would we? Seems too much effort for little benefit.
edit on 12-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

yeah..I would say that would be a very good reason. My friend and 3 others saw one down and even saw part of the creature hanging on the opened ramp. Said it was hot enough to cook a steak on. They weren't the only four that saw it before it was hauled off by the military.
No proof of this only the word of these people.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

And the Aliens can be Held off by our pathetic Human weapons because...?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I agree with the second poster. The aliens would come to to earth for the same reason why we go to the far reaches of our Earth, to study life. Even if an alien species has been around long enough to develop the technology to travel the cosmos, there would still be a time in their early history that they do not remember. So, maybe they are trying to understand where intellegence comes from like we are. Just like we look in our oceans, to the primortial ooze to see our ancestors, they too are mapping out where the begging of life, the primortial ooze of the universe is.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

That's like asking why certain humans study a particular species of butterfly.

The simple answer is, some just do.

In fact, the small number of alleged alien visitors may even support the "tourist" or "scientific interest" theory for alien visitation.

If WE found a society of primitive (by our standards) hominids, wouldn't WE want to observe their development for a time? I'd think there are several who would.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

Originally posted by ObvTruth
For one. We have a pretty good Planet with good resources. 2nd we have Space Brothers (Pleaidians) who are probably looking after us. They Greys are interested in our DNA and genetics. And im sure the Reptilians want to take us over.

There we go with the Plaedian, Reptillian, etc crap. Can't we just be rational and at least sound sane with a simple usage of the word "extraterrestrial" or "alien." The other stuff makes it sound like we all know %100 percent what we are dealing with, and we don't.

Well said, spot on!!!

To the OP, What would we do if we had the technological capability, and came across a planet inhabited by intelligent life?

Think about it!

edit on 13-6-2011 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Maybe planets supporting life are relatively rare, and that's why they are interested in this planet (Note that i said planet.. humanity is most likely viewed as one of the many local species and is thus not really worth noting). That being said, it isn't even proven they are here or exist at all, so its just speculation on my part. Not to mention we have not been to other stars which have planets yet, so the idea that planets which can support life are rare is just speculation as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ReconX

we'd troll their internets and in a generation or so, probably less, they won't be as intelligent as when we started.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePuppyTurtle
reply to post by ellieN

And the Aliens can be Held off by our pathetic Human weapons because...?

Plasma beams???? Maybe??? 10,000 degrees hot. My wild imagination there.....
But sorry, couldn't answer that one for you. If you are talking about the one that my friend saw, I couldn't tell you anymore than she could. It just wobbled to the ground. What happened to it prior to that is anyone's guess. She said it was very hot and they could not get close to it because of the heat.
I do have an old Nasa VHS tape that does look as if something is being shot at. Not saying that is what it is. When I first saw this on the tape it surprised me. There was this object going very, very fast and wobbling that came over the horizon.( This film has been discussed on here also) When I slowed it down... it looked as if there were these white streaks coming up thru the clouds . Might just look that way. But that is the way it looks!!!
I have shown this to quite a few other people. Without saying anything to them about what was on it and before the object comes over the curvature of the earth, one woman who watched it, she ask, ....what are they shooting at? To her it looked like shooting too.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

Why do some humans try to help out animals from oil spills instead of ignore the animals in harmsway?
Why do some humans try and build coral ecosystems to assist the fish life in oceans?
Why do some humans TRY TO PROTECT THE WHALES FROM IGNORANT HUMAN WHALERS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why do some humans care about the RAIN FOREST being destroyed???
Why do some humans care about pollution?
Why do some humans care about other humans in 3rd world countries why other humans DONT???
Why do some humans see ....................... BECAUSE JUST AS HUMAN SEE AND ARE PART OF NATURE SO ARE THE ETs WHO CARE.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
To study humans, possible survival resources that are only located here, helping us, etc. What makes you think that they wouldn't want to learn about us? About how we live and how we function as a society? Maybe they are different (if you believe in them) and want to explore the human race, just like how we want to explore their way of life.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Great post, Ophiuchus! Starred.

That's exactly it in a nutshell. Well... for the benevolent ETs, anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
See, at this point in our evolution, humanity has quite a limited scope of the universe. We've really only taken 'baby steps' in space exploration, and so, naturally, our focus is nearly completely on mundane, Earthly matters. Our cosmic perceptions extend only out to the sun, the moon, a few neighbouring stars and star systems and our own solar system, but even then, our understanding of these are miniscule; we're only really scratching the surface - any genuine, humble scientist will tell you that. This is reflected in our attitudes to matters like those addressed in this post. As time passes and we gradually reach out further into the universe, our attitudes will change - and we will begin to see the universe and our place within it in different ways. The universe won't be some alien place anymore, nor will it seem as huge and intimidating. As our perceptions grow, I'm sure we will begin feeling more inter-connected with the universe and not just this planet and solar system. In those future times, if we were to contact and communicate with other life-forms, they would no longer be extraterrestrial, but just brothers and sisters; neighbours from different places. For any civilization that is evolving, this change in viewpoint is guaranteed. All will unravel in its correct time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi OP, hi All,

WHY WOULD ALIENS GIVE A CRAP ABOUT US.

---

Cause one or more of Alien species planted us here. Developed us, and advanced us. Look at the last hundred years.

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join