It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens give a crap about us.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Same reason we take an interest in ant hills.

Lets say there is a nice piece of property you like..but its infested with FIRE ANTS..What to do?Poison them come back later flatten the mounds and enjoy your new property .
If they can cross space /time..we wont be a problem seed us with a virus sit back and wait..Then tera form our world..We may survive in a zoo .
OR they are few (relatively speaking ) and take a slower route by getting us to destroy each other.(like shoveling fire ants from another mound to a new one..they will fight to the death ) Then ET phone home .

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's cause of our DNA. There are certain races out there that don't want us to evolve therefore distractions like NBA, Television, your ipod, work and school was created, etc. Though, there are also good races that want us to evolve, the benevolents. Its all about our DNA. People are starting to spiritually wake up like the Jim Carrey video most of you seen in the front page of ATS. That's who we really are. Everything around us has slowed us from evolving.
edit on 5-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Television and music is native to our culture as Humansand were invented by Humans and we dont even know if they even invented such things in other worlds.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Television and music is native to our culture as Humansand were invented by Humans and we dont even know if they even invented such things in other worlds.

Human knowledge is limited because the things we do as humans are limited. The Gov't made lies about inventing technology like microchips, fibre optics and microwaves. These were given to us from a extraterrestrial race, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Very simple answer to this question.
Just three words in fact.

Earth was seeded.

.....A very, very long time ago,
by a very old off world civilisation,
and they drop in on us from time to time,
take samples,
make corrections.
Wipe out whole species,
if evolution is going the wrong way,
or stagnating (dinosaur road to genetic nowhere,
hence their probable deliberate extinction from orbit?)

A great genetic experiment,
observing DNA adapting to our little spot in the galaxy,
and playing out over time,
where it may ultimately produce something of value
to the original seeders.
Maybe the original seeders are here to protect us from
cosmic poachers.

I might add,
this is pure speculation on my part,
but makes as much sense as anything else.

We know diddly squat for certain,
and we definitely do not know whos "evidence" we can trust.

We are in the unique position that we know NOTHING for certain
about our ancient history, our origins or our cosmic neighbours,
and there seems to be an unknown motive to keep us that way,
isolated and inward looking,
for want of the technology for us to find out ourselves what the reality is.

Damned frustrating it is to be sure!
My pile of unanswered questioned grows higher each day,
and looking for answers on the hoax ridden looney infested internet
is akin to throwing horse crap at the moon,
pointless at times.
edit on 5/7/11 by Donegal_TDI because: A

edit on 5/7/11 by Donegal_TDI because: addition

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sorry, it's all human technology, very traceable, invented right here on earth

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I think the aliens are making being gay a cool fad to slow human population, is that such a bad thing.Butt do aliens really exsist ?
Has anybody ever walked into a cloaked alien craft that might help me believe they exsist.!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantpolitician

I think the aliens are making being gay a cool fad to slow human population, is that such a bad thing.Butt do aliens really exsist ?
Has anybody ever walked into a cloaked alien craft that might help me believe they exsist.!

This guy has.

@playswithrealmachines Wrong. The Gov't is good at covering things up.
edit on 6-7-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I think that Time is simply a perception we have (and have limited ourselves with).

If we have been placed here for whatever reason, some might want to check in on us. Time might be irrelevant to them.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by traveler928

Yes, you are correct. Most of these E.T's don't experience day and night depending on the star system they live. And I assume these E.T races require less sleep than us.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Its slightly possible. But its more likely we are getting saucer technology now than getting microwaves back then.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Not all of it. Im sure the B2 Stealth Bomber is using some type of technology we reverse engineered.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

from a UFO
Pretty sure the UFO at roswell was reverse engineered. And did you hear about the 1954 treaty between the U.S and Greys? Not sure if its true, but you should give it a look.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
aliens don't exist. Therefore the would not give a crap about us..eh you

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by playswithmachines

Not all of it. Im sure the B2 Stealth Bomber is using some type of technology we reverse engineered.

no its the end product of decades of trying to perfect stealth technology............
It's human engineering talent..ya know the people who went to school to study that stuff...and made a difference in the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by traveler928

Yes, you are correct. Most of these E.T's don't experience day and night depending on the star system they live. And I assume these E.T races require less sleep than us.

how do you know? have you left the solar system?.....or is this a empty assumption.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyThatThinksClearly

Of course they do. But we dont know if they are visiting us. Thats just based on your perception.

*Looks at number of posts*

Looks like you dont have enough experience or enough time to deem if they exist or not so look into the matter and U2U me then.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Any proof of this treaty? I always knew that the Greys and our Government were in cahoots but i was too lazy to look it up

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Of course they do. But we dont know if they are visiting us. Thats just based on your perception.

*Looks at number of posts*

Looks like you dont have enough experience or enough time to deem if they exist or not so look into the matter and U2U me then.

looks at your post count..
what have you proved yet? other then living in fantasy land...oh that's right........ nothing.
edit on 6-7-2011 by TheGuyThatThinksClearly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

594>5 Lol

The point is ive been here longer and im able to back up my stuff especially since ive been investigating this matter for a while.

We dont have any really Physical Proof of ET's but we don't have any proof that they don't exist seeing as how the Universe is huge it is illogical to think that the possibility is nil.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join