It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens give a crap about us.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

hopefully they dont get bored, piss on us, feed us to ant eaters, then set us on fire.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
reply to post by kauskau

Ufos as extra dimensional spiritual entities. thats probably the scariest proposition ive heard.

Yup! for sure - the lights in the sky, abductions, shapeshifting, stealing babies, wierd predictions and warnings, nightime visitations, missing time, sulphur smells,crop circles, animal mutilations.

These are all the familiar province of the Jinn and fairie kingdoms - a distinct race of very long lived 4D beings whose world this was before we became sentient............and many of them seem to absolutely hate us for it and want their world back!

It was the Jewish god Yahwe that gave Solomon power over the Jinns - who at that time apparently interacted physically with humans as a regular thing - he enslaved and banished many of themand even set themto work building his temple - if you think this is far fetched there are plenty of legends around the world desribing how the cyclopean structures were built by 'giants' - it makes perfect sense that the Inca stoneworks were built by 4D creatures - how else would solid stone have been moulded to form a perfect fit.

Yahwe laid out a whole prophetic timeline about an antichrist and falseprophet arriving to decieve the whole world before a Messiah shows up.

Then Mohammed meets a creature in a cave - undoubtedly a Jinn, who lays out another whole spiel about an Islamic Mahdi accompaned by 'jesus' and then goes on to defeat a jewish 'antichrist'

Just so happens that the Islamic mahdi and 'jesus' exactly matches the Biblical false prophet and anti-christ.

So this seems to be some strange turf struggle between the Jinns and Yahwe, centred around the Jews and Israel - the Jinn are currently masquerading as 'aliens' presumably to get in bed with the US gov, military and intel - who knows what sort of hi-tech they have been able to cook up together especially after Crowley and then Jack Parsons opened the dimensional portals in New Mexico.

These are entities that have to be 'invited' in to a humans psyche - which is the whole purpose of occult, religious rituals and suchlike - maybe they are planning on a mass invasion of humans psyches via some end-times stage show!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by stevooo

There are 3 main definite reasons why Earth is probably being watched.

1. Humans are warlike.
2. Humans are now going into space and may take those imperial attitudes with us.
3. Humans now have nukes and maybe other advanced weaponry not generally known by the masses which may be a threat to our cosmic cousins (especially the ones who may "own" our patch of the galaxy).

LOL at all of those. I'll quote the illustrious 'Q' from ST:TNG, who calls us (actually even the fictional humans in our idyllic 24th century future) a "dangerously savage child race." Certainly if we possessed ships like the Enterprise-D along with its array of weaponry, I might expect them to be very concerned. But given that we are likely to kill ourselves off in any number of ways, and given the complete crudeness of our ships and weapons, I have to laugh if you think ANY interstellar race considers us a threat. The only way any humans would be an interstellar threat would be if you gave them hyper-advanced tech the likes of which we have barely imagined.

I'm only going to humbly state that perhaps you are not aware of either all secret black technology humans possess or why our own weaponry may be a concern to possible alien races.

I also doubt we are an interstellar threat. However, it is suspected that there may be alien bases in the Solar System and possibly even on Earth. There are many possibilities.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Perhaps aliens from other planets take an interest in us....because.....many of us are descendants from various alien races...and...they want to check up on us.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I can dig that.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

In fact aliens don't give a crap about us.
they do abduct people and study however.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Its still an interest none the less.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

The biggest thing that a space alien wants from a human is emotion. They do not have earth emotions, but they can connect with someone having them.

The next thing they want is reproductive material from a human, this is to experiment with earth life.

But you're right thats about it, they don't want us to remember them taking these things from us. They do not want to "meet" humans. The only reason why I am able respect a being that takes things from my own species is because I think how much greater the being's mind has in hope of this understanding. We cannot suggest that one may work with us because quite possibly one could work with you in order to let you down.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

"I would like for this to be true but why would they interfere with the past knowing it would affect the future?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reply by manta78
True, I would agree that general interference would not be warranted as a rule. But what if in the future life in general has been altered in a very negative way due to events of their past, and our present? If there was a capability of time travel, which I do believe there will be, wouldn't you (they) go back in time and attempt to change the negative to a positive?

edit on 6/11/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

That makes sense. I would believe the Pleiadians would be from the future. But what about the Greys and reptilians?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The best answer I can give to that question is, that there are some things that just can't be explained.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Perhaps because we are teetering on the edge of being able to travel much deeper into space and they are monitoring us?

There is a lot of reasons that people have already touched on, and since they are more than likely much more advanced then us, I think its safe to say that there could be many reasons that are beyond our understanding. Too often people try to insist that because they are more advanced then us, that they have no reason to bother with us. To me that makes no sense. If anything, that is all the reason for them to interact with us.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
not about us....about our planet...or maybe we are a good food recource...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
Perhaps because we are teetering on the edge of being able to travel much deeper into space and they are monitoring us?

There is a lot of reasons that people have already touched on, and since they are more than likely much more advanced then us, I think its safe to say that there could be many reasons that are beyond our understanding. Too often people try to insist that because they are more advanced then us, that they have no reason to bother with us. To me that makes no sense. If anything, that is all the reason for them to interact with us.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

I like your post...I think life or intelligent life would be fairly sparse in the Universe and far apart. And life being unique, would be a good reason to check out another planet with life forms. I'm sure any Others out there would have been able to see what type of beings are living here. And..sigh..see all the wars and other negative stuff we do. They will have had knowledge of our existence long before they got here. Waves in space. I am sure this planet is plenty noisy with all the technology we have.
Our tech on space travel is still in the pre-school stuff. Anyone traveling thru our Galaxy would definitely be college grads. We have a long way to go before we are college grads. Just an analogy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking, let's put ourselves in the position of the aforementioned ETs. Say humanity reached a point where we had built spacecraft able to travel great distances in space with no problems whatsoever, and understandably, begin a more intimate exploration of space. What if, in that exploration, we happened to find not only a beautiful-looking planet with an atmosphere, but also intelligent life living in various civilizations? What would we do? Surely our scientists wouldn't just fly by with such a good opportunity for study and understanding. I don't think so. I think we would approach with caution and, if we had the technology to remain invisible, would do our best to remain hidden, just carefully and respectfully observing the beautiful planet and its denizens, to avoid any conflicts. Until, that is, we could ascertain the possible hostility of the civilizations, that is. I'm sure if we thought the civilizations were able to accept our appearance, we would just 'de-cloak' or whatever you want to call it and just go about our business. However, if we detected that our arrival would cause too many problems, we'd just stay 'cloaked'. Our scientists would probably want to study many things - just think how many scientists we have now on Earth, and in what areas they study. For example: chemists, biologists, archaeologists, historians, psychologists, sociologists, parapsychologists, geologists, et cetera. It's obvious many of our scientists would have different reasons for studying this new planet and its life-forms. Perhaps, over time, as we studied, and our numbers grew, we might become accustomed to the planet and its civilizations - and even become fond of them. What would we do then? If we looked very similar to the people of these civilizations, would we integrate ourselves quietly to learn more. Would we perhaps try to help the civilizations (that's if we were further ahead in understanding and technology). We might see parallels in how this race has evolved and it might give further clues towards how we evolved. And this all speaking only from our current level of understanding. Their might be many more motives for contact that we might not even be able to fathom. Bottom line: I think there's a good chance we're being visited. I don't believe the universe, and even the milky way, is as quiet as we think it is - but that's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
They probably don't give a crap about us. I think they are working on the logistics involved in removing the Dolphins before we finish destroying the planet.

Bleh, sorry for the bad link.. Time to read the tutorial I suppose. youtu.be...
edit on 6/11/2011 by FrenchOsage because: Skipped the embed tutorial?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

"I would like for this to be true but why would they interfere with the past knowing it would affect the future?"

edit on 6/11/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

That depends on the nature of time.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think you if you go in the past and change something, you just create a new dimension, you don't really change your original time line.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The most dangerous thing in the universe is another form of intelligence. If not a threat today, it will be in the future. Why wait until we are an immediate threat before taking action? An alien intelligence will not sympathize with our position if the existence of their civilization may potentially be at stake. If they can destroy us now, they should logically do so while they maintain a technological advantage, rather than wait until we pose an actual threat to them. I believe whatever alien intelligence we encounter will be hostile and aggressive, because groups with other dispositions are either purposefully avoiding detection, or have been destroyed already.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You are so Right! This is how we obtain the "Mark", from within! Even Christians will be fooled now that the Vatican/Pope has declared that it is now OK to accept ET as real because they too would be "Children of GOD". So the ultimate deception has occurred!

We are now fated to either lose our Souls for eternity or our heads for not accepting this fate; I choose the latter!

GO to Hell ET, because we know you are nothing but Demons! I will not accept them and I personally banish them from my heart and life!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join