It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens give a crap about us.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If they are here, then they are capable of interstellar travel. If you got that in the bag what would you possibly need from earth, much less humans. At best we are tourist trap for aliens on there way to check out saturns rings. The only reason they might interact with humans is to help us out. if their were bad reptialian aliens why would they care about human political systems. what could our society possibly offer them? I dont know if its apparent that i dont think UFOs are interacting with humans, but i would like to have my mind changed with some good answers to my questions.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
If they are here, then they are capable of interstellar travel. If you got that in the bag what would you possibly need from earth, much less humans. At best we are tourist trap for aliens on there way to check out saturns rings. The only reason they might interact with humans is to help us out. if their were bad reptialian aliens why would they care about human political systems. what could our society possibly offer them? I dont know if its apparent that i dont think UFOs are interacting with humans, but i would like to have my mind changed with some good answers to my questions.

Why do we care about primates, the Amazon, and the lowest depths of the ocean? Why did we go to the moon?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
For one. We have a pretty good Planet with good resources. 2nd we have Space Brothers (Pleaidians) who are probably looking after us. They Greys are interested in our DNA and genetics. And im sure the Reptilians want to take us over.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

If they knew anything about us, they'd cloak their planets and hide.

Humans are certified planet killers!!!
edit on 10-6-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
For one. We have a pretty good Planet with good resources. 2nd we have Space Brothers (Pleaidians) who are probably looking after us. They Greys are interested in our DNA and genetics. And im sure the Reptilians want to take us over.

There we go with the Plaedian, Reptillian, etc crap. Can't we just be rational and at least sound sane with a simple usage of the word "extraterrestrial" or "alien." The other stuff makes it sound like we all know %100 percent what we are dealing with, and we don't.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Do we study ants? Bees? Sure we do.

Aside from academic reasons they may be here, there could be other reasons. Note how many sightings are at nuclear plants, and that they have been reported to interfere with nuclear missile tests, etc. While they may not be concerned at this time, they may well be keeping tabs on an obviously still violent race, that is just now starting to venture into space. For all we know, life may be common as dirt, and this is regular procedure, to watch species evolving to space travel.

Maybe life is exceptionally rare, and thus ALL planets harboring intelligent life are closely monitored and studied.

There could be a myriad of reasons they may be here, which we cannot even fathom. Who can say? That is one of the most common reasons given for not visiting, that I feel is the least important, right up there with "Why would ufos need lights?"

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a) our innovations

b) resources they don't have

c) emotions study?

d) were the experiment

e) sexy blondes with beer

f) plastic

g)just intervene cause some # and watch us blame each other

h) food

i) bet

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

There we go with the Plaedian, Reptillian, etc crap. Can't we just be rational and at least sound sane with a simple usage of the word "extraterrestrial" or "alien." The other stuff makes it sound like we all know %100 percent what we are dealing with, and we don't.

Ok. Well im kind of going by eye witness reports even though i shouldnt.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You could probably get resources in greater quantity and easier off of an asteroid than our planet.The pleadians sound nice but why wouldnt they come down and help us out more directly? The science angle kinda works but they are are apparently only interested in abducting drunken campers. as for the reptillians thats a david icke thing and he uses reptilians as a cover for talking about cold blooded elitist jewish power brokers & royal families.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why would aliens give a crap about us.

I don't give a crap about them...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
all life is connected and apparently they are screwed genetically and need an influx of DNA from humanity.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

Ok. Well im kind of going by eye witness reports even though i shouldnt.

I realize that may sound harsh but I'm not trying to be a dick. At least not to you. It's just that many people don't even give the idea of extraterrestrials a thought, and when someone says "oh they are from Zeta Reticuli" or something, that is like the equivalent of a music critic going to a high-school prom concert and calling the local band with 10 fans overrated, or sellouts.

And eye witness reports? When you are talking about something this sensitive, you have to realize that for one thing, none of our senses work in real time. We see something, it takes time for the message to reach the brain, more time for it to decode the stimulus, and even more for the person to make an opinion. Then you have memory, which is no where near accurate. Also there are emotions, preconceived notions, and ideologies, all of which obscure any information entering, residing in, and leaving the brain.

I guess what I am saying is, in the most simple, cliche terms, is that seeing is believing, but we ALL need to see it for this topic to be considered at least a little bit seriously. And it damn right should be.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Yup we sure do, and we have spray repellants for both! Aliens would be smart to never EVER cross us. We will find something LIKE oil and RAPE their planet, leaving their air dirty, water toxic, and even their version of vegetables will make them grow a 3rd eye. (or maybe a 4th, depending on the alien)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Those are all things i would do if i had a spaceship.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo

You could probably get resources in greater quantity and easier off of an asteroid than our planet.The pleadians sound nice but why wouldnt they come down and help us out more directly? The science angle kinda works but they are are apparently only interested in abducting drunken campers. as for the reptillians thats a david icke thing and he uses reptilians as a cover for talking about cold blooded elitist jewish power brokers & royal families.

I think the Pleiadians dont think we are ready yet. And they're right.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by fleabit

Yup we sure do, and we have spray repellants for both! Aliens would be smart to never EVER cross us. We will find something LIKE oil and RAPE their planet, leaving their air dirty, water toxic, and even their version of vegetables will make them grow a 3rd eye. (or maybe a 4th, depending on the alien)

whats up with all the human hatred? we arnt so bad, we just screw up constatly.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

I love humans, considering most of us aren't like that. However, there is a certain percentage here, that have raped mother earth. Sucked her blood, and left her to rot...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stevooo

one night when i was pondering this same thing ..why would aliens care or bother to visit..the idea i came up with was could it be that out of all Gods creation ..WE were the only ones that screwed up and required a Savior..now all we are is an exibition and an example of how not to be..just a thought

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Some do come to "the zoo" to look at us.....sight seeing tourists type of deal.
Some come to do experiment.
Some come to "have some fun"
Some decent enough come to experience primitive culture.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

how would you know that? i'm curious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join