It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would aliens give a crap about us.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You are so Right! This is how we obtain the "Mark", from within! Even Christians will be fooled now that the Vatican/Pope has declared that it is now OK to accept ET as real because they too would be "Children of GOD". So the ultimate deception has occurred!

We are now fated to either lose our Souls for eternity or our heads for not accepting this fate; I choose the latter!

GO to Hell ET, because we know you are nothing but Demons! I will not accept them and I personally banish them from my heart and life!

OMG. They are not Demons. Ge that Religious BS out of the ALIEN and UFO forums. Sorry for being an ass but theres no proof and im sick of Religious Nuts claiming this when they just watched videos where people just read stories from the Bible and try to make some parallel to UFOs

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I like how something can really hit home for some people! Care to exorcise your Demons lately? Funny how easy it is to hate something that is so very obvious!

The question was posed and I believe that JohnnyB hit the nail on the head, I am at liberty to agree with him; but, to rant off like you feel that this has no place convinces me even more of how much you desire Aliens in your Heart! Care to rub that Mark off?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I'm not here to knock your beliefs, Greensage, because, at the end of the day, it's not what we believe that makes us who we are - it's our actions and our choices. They are what truly matter. And in your mind, you are only trying to be a good person and are living each day, trying to do what you can to help others, and that is an admirable quality indeed. You obviously feel our brothers and sisters from afar are demons and there is no-one on this forum that will ever be able to make you think otherwise... and why should we? Your life is your own. But I ask you: do you believe God's creation of love is limited only to this planet? Surely if you know God and accept him as the supreme creator of this universe, you also realize that his creation extends well beyond what we currently see and understand. Why not human life living elsewhere? Is it such a big step really? The thing is, if extraterrestrial life exists and it is part of God's creation, then it doesn't really matter what we choose to believe - what is IS. Once upon a time everyone believed the world was flat until someone put forward the idea of the world being round. He was ridiculed, insulted and treated like a lunatic... yet... the world has always been round. No human belief could or will ever alter that because the earth just IS. It exists in a round shape. Beliefs are beliefs and what IS can only be. Now we just accept the world is round without question. By your understanding, what would happen if our ET brothers and sisters weren't demons? Would you accept them as part of creation then? I hope I don't offend you with my words - just wanted to put an alternative view to you.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Lightseeker83 because: Made a spelling mistake.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yep its SO obvious when they're are UFO Cave Paintings going back through 29,000 BC, And its obvious when ET's are physical while Demons are spiritual. I can go on

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
The most dangerous thing in the universe is another form of intelligence. If not a threat today, it will be in the future. Why wait until we are an immediate threat before taking action? An alien intelligence will not sympathize with our position if the existence of their civilization may potentially be at stake. If they can destroy us now, they should logically do so while they maintain a technological advantage, rather than wait until we pose an actual threat to them. I believe whatever alien intelligence we encounter will be hostile and aggressive, because groups with other dispositions are either purposefully avoiding detection, or have been destroyed already.

I think that is a good thought and very reasonable.But we too, are a very, very aggressive species with a whole lot of baggage we carry with us. Greed, selfishness, very self centered, liars, murderers... you name it. And we like making wars. Maybe, just maybe there is a reason we are put so far out on an arm in our spiral galaxy. AND from something I read not too long ago, we are riding some 50,000 light years above our galaxy. So somebody definitely doesnot want to turn us loose in the Galaxy.
This may not be the forum for this but God had some reservations about his creation too. Some may not like this.
Genesis 4:22 Behold, the man HAS BECOME AS ONE OF US, to know good and evil: and now lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the Tree of Life, and eat, AND LIVE FOREVER.

In other words, It sounds like God is saying.

Look! the man(human) is like us now. He knows of knowledge ( good and evil) And if he gets to the tree of life there will be no stopping him. (live forever.)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You are so Right! This is how we obtain the "Mark", from within! Even Christians will be fooled now that the Vatican/Pope has declared that it is now OK to accept ET as real because they too would be "Children of GOD". So the ultimate deception has occurred!

We are now fated to either lose our Souls for eternity or our heads for not accepting this fate; I choose the latter!

GO to Hell ET, because we know you are nothing but Demons! I will not accept them and I personally banish them from my heart and life!

You sound like a pathetic brainwashed fool. Fear what you dont understand...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry to cut in.

Found this interesting green thing while searching the sky in Google Earth!

What do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightseeker83

This is the Planet in question, and so there is no relevance to thinking that life on other planets does not exist; I would never think of such a thing.

I know that our Lords created us in their image, and I know that they reside across the chasms of Space and Time, but what we have here, what is presented here, on planet Earth are Greys. There is no physical evidence of their existence, none-what-so-ever! A drawing of a dream is not a physical being! An abduction is not a physical relocation otherwise it would be a "missing".

They are Demons and these are the times of which we were told of, through scripture and through other means throughout antiquity. Think about these words when the Whore of Babylon falls, by then there will be no time to be anything else but "marked".

I am not sure of your background information but it is vitally important to know the relationship of Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons and what was brought over through a dimensional portal, his name was LAM and he was clearly a Grey! Jack Parsons would be of JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) or otherwise known as NASA. This in itself should tell us much about the existence that NASA itself claims does not.

We cannot deny the hyperdimensionals, but we also cannot allow them into our hearts because this is not their Universe! Our modern day ET is actually a hyperdimensional being which was once known as a Demon. There are no differences then or now, other than the fact that this is "the End" of the story.

on a side note; please consider breaking up large paragraphs for those who suffer from Strabismus, I had to re-read your paragraph several times and I still am not sure of its full context. Sorry about that but old people just cannot read a mass of words without losing their eyes to the vibratory messages that you are projecting.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
If they are here, then they are capable of interstellar travel. If you got that in the bag what would you possibly need from earth, much less humans. At best we are tourist trap for aliens on there way to check out saturns rings. The only reason they might interact with humans is to help us out. if their were bad reptialian aliens why would they care about human political systems. what could our society possibly offer them? I dont know if its apparent that i dont think UFOs are interacting with humans, but i would like to have my mind changed with some good answers to my questions.

Why would YOU give a crap about an antilope hunted down by lion?

You can help kill the antilope or starve the lion.

If you can find your answer, then maybe you answered your original question.
edit on 11/6/11 by Reignite because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/11 by Reignite because: pardon my late night thinking skillss

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

on a side note; please consider breaking up large paragraphs for those who suffer from Strabismus, I had to re-read your paragraph several times and I still am not sure of its full context. Sorry about that but old people just cannot read a mass of words without losing their eyes to the vibratory messages that you are projecting.

Whoops! I'm sorry, Greensage. I'm quite new here and we've never spoken before, so I had no way of knowing you suffered from Strabismus. I will bear this in mind in future. Thanks for letting me know.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
To pick up a copy of Battlefield 3 and Mountain Dew.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You are sweeter than your Avatar and that says a lot about a person! I know you are new! I saw your introduction but I just couldn't read it. I will try to go back and use a card to break the words for me!

I do appreciate your responses, everyone's, I am probably as crazy as they get but that is where I have stepped out a wee bit further and found myself looking back upon myself and smiling! Sometimes ATS helps me see more clearly and no matter how much I dismiss some words, others will simply enlighten me!

I am so pleased you are here!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
We have genetics of 22 different races. We are considered loyalty to the benevolent E.Ts, every one of us. The opposite of the benevolent races do not want us to evolve, they are afraid of us and dumbing us down by media. Theres so much attention here on Earth because the genetics we have, our DNA gives a boost to these benevolent E.T races, one E.T race will be experiencing a genetic break-up because they keep breeding within their race. We give a boost to that. Since after many manipulations like the black plague, vaccines, etc, our DNA has been manipulated to a point where we cant remember our past lives. We've been manipulated over thousands and thousands of years. The greys are a dying race and they want us to evolve, unfortunately the reptilians from the star system Alpha Draconis are in the control of the greys. Currently, there are 2200 greys out there. The rest are clones and robots.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thanks for your kind words, Greensage. It's really nice of you to say that, and it's great to be here on ATS. I'm glad I got the chance to speak with you. All my best wishes to you.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
We probably taste good or something, Just like the food more people would have if those who could otherwise be making a difference didn't spent their time indulging in this kind of Idle Speculation.

Anyways, I heard form someone that reptilians are the original Earthlings and want to take over the world. But then we are required to make the assumption that they can't beat the pathetic humans in open Battle.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevooo
If they are here, then they are capable of interstellar travel. If you got that in the bag what would you possibly need from earth, much less humans. At best we are tourist trap for aliens on there way to check out saturns rings. The only reason they might interact with humans is to help us out. if their were bad reptialian aliens why would they care about human political systems. what could our society possibly offer them? I dont know if its apparent that i dont think UFOs are interacting with humans, but i would like to have my mind changed with some good answers to my questions.

Well if you are into the whole "water as a nutrient-thingy" than humans might be a very good food source.

Maybe Earth is their dairy farm and we........well.....moo.

(Beware: anybody telling you to eat your green vegetables is probably in on it....
)

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think they do give a crap about us, because of all our differences we are united ( almost) , they also see the good in us eventhough all the evil we cause on each other, WHY, because they have been through the same, and realize our potencial, at least that is how I see it, and adding to that I think we are not the first evolution of the human race on this planet, a wise man once said that "" the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one"" they know whoever they are, that some of us waking up and understanding what it means..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scifi-dude

I don't think every alien race goes through the same kind of evolution that we went through. It doesn't make any sense. All our understanding of evolution is from the Earth's stand point.

Aliens may have evolved more rapidly without going through war, hate,stupid economic slavery etc

Or they may have been born with much greater abilities. I think they are part of a much bigger wisdom and we cannot give a thought about it

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
reply to post by stevooo

In fact aliens don't give a crap about us.
they do abduct people and study however.

My theory(opinion) is that some earthly entity(gov't black project, TPTB, or whatever) is "abducting" people to add to the alien hysteria. Through what I read and interpret in my brain, tells me that the "aliens" are a cover or a wild card factor. If humanity gets to far out of control, send down the engineered biological entities in the secret fourth generation Tesla anti gravity craft and pull the world together to fight for TPTB. It ends population problems and the whole engineered problem we face on earth.

I'm rambling on with no proof. It does not have to be aliens.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

You mean the PTB will fake an alien 'invasion' to fight against the people? Fight for what and why? To keep the dollar and oil going? The PTB of course are jokers but they have got some brain I suppose.

Or, They are the ones who are enlightened and are beginning to realize that the problem lies with the public
So they fake an alien invasion and wipe out most of the population.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join