It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove
[more

]I love this topic and I look forward to adapting a camera to night -vision one day. I have interrupted as I am not computer savvy in the least and don't know how to post a new topic. Its now on mainstream news in Australia that an astronemer has found clear immages of a building on Google Mars . And it shows the immage and video very clearly
And here are the co-ordinates....It would be great to have a night vision telescope on the comings and goings of mars at these cocordinates if it is some kind of extra terrestrial airport...

David Martines was scanning Google Mars when he discovered the long white edifice and has even listed the coordinates (49'19.73"N 29 33'06.53"W) so others can see.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatBoi
You can see them with your eye they are very tiny and move very quickly and change direction rapidly.
Do you have any idea of their size and altitude?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This 39 second clip is an EXCELLENT capture!

All i can say is.. for those like myself who have witnessed this before, it sure is cool to see it again on video!!!

I LOL at anyone who says it's a bird/bat/plane or whatever.. that really makes me LOL in real life.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think the fact that its at such a far distance and the fact that its giving off a consistent source of light (unlike a firefly for example) would mostly rule out the possibility of a bug.

Also not to mention it suddenly "vanishing" and then what appears to be it streaking off into the distance at an extremely fast speed.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Can I remind folks that with the cameras focus setting set to "infinite" then everything from about 30m to the opposite side of the universe will be in focus. This means a grapefruit sized object illuminated by whatever means will show up as a blob of white pixels at night, or whatever colour the illumination and/or object is.

So that white blob darting around behaved identically to a bird!!!!!!!!!!! I think we have the solution here.

I'm fed up of saying this PLEASE STOP POSTING WHITE BLOBS A FEW PIXELS WIDE FILMED AT NIGHT.

If its a night image let's at least have it fill a quarter of the frame and be sufficiently illuminated to eliminate the bleedin obvious. If it's a daytime image then the object can be smaller as we will have more background images to put the object in context.

Please remember I WANT to have evidence. What I don't want is these kind of idiotic videos which will be used by the the totally close minded to ridicule those who believe that aliens could be visiting us.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jugtalicus

But how do you judge the distance to the object? Without any other reference, it's impossible to know, specially when light amplification is involved.

The way it moves makes it look like an animal (either bird or bat) that eats moths and other insects. Because they eat them they must move faster and make sharper turns than their prey, that's why they move so fast and in what looks like an erratic movement.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes, these are technically UFO's and will probably stay that way, unidentified. But why should anyone go beyond coming to the most logical or common sense explanations, bugs, birds or bats, to explain this? Are any of these videos shot in the coldest months of the year or are the UFO's scared of a little cold weather? A verifiable deep winter video would go a long way to eliminating the bug or bat argument wouldn't it? But then that could leave birds as an explanation, right? They buzz around in the winter time. And the sensationalism of the titles really doesn't help much either. Gossip mag. titles suck...

BTW, the odd stalling and sharp changes in "speed" are not necessarily indices of great changes in speed but could also be great indices of abrupt differences in maneuvering/perspective from the camera operators position. Birds, bugs or bats are very, very nimble in flight. I.E., an object suddenly changing direction directly (more or less) toward or away from the camera would give the appearance of nearly stopping until the movement became lateral to the camera again.

I personally do not see any non ballistic or non terrestrial behavior to make me jump to "Invading Space Fleets From Zeta Reticuli" or using the UFO buzzword "craft" on this. At most, he may have snatched a couple of vids of some black military toys but the rest is rather mudane.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added thought

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

I have night vision goggles, and not once, not once have I ever seen an alien spaceship.

I've seen clouds, and rc planes, and balloons, regular planes. Not spaceships (minus human craft)
So either no aliens are visiting or they are so clever, they are hidden, waiting for people with night vision to find them.

HOW DIABOLICAL!!!!

Or they are disguised as planes, and birds and superman lol

You will either see a comet, and freak out or a bright star your not use to seeing and freak out.

Your going to freak out at nothing, so do it at a wall, not the Internet cause chances are, unless aliens come and literally say hi, your freaking out over nothing, quite literally nothing.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong here, but this is a passive light amplification device (i.e. not reflected infrared) so these things couldn't be bugs, birds, bats unless they generated their own light or it was soon after sunset/ before sunrise and flying at sufficient altitude to reflect sunlight. Even the ISS which orbits at around 400km (fairly low for satellite) is almost always seen a few hours before or after sunrise/sunset.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

For all of you saying that these are birds or bats, this video was taken January 3rd,2011. There are many more taken during the months of Jan and Feb.

Here's one that shows a plane at the beginning with flashing lights etc. and then the ball of light. taken in February

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Do you have any idea of their size and altitude?

No idea! It was like one of the stars you look at just starting moving out of nowhere. Just like this video and sometimes the ball of light is even smaller than that video. I tried to film these years ago but it so hard to even see them with your eyeball.

Some the videos on his page are clearly animals, but the first one on the youtube page is what I see almost every night. If you watch the sky for a bit you can bet on seeing tiny lights moving very fast (not like a shooting star either) and changing direction rapidly.
edit on 5-6-2011 by FatBoi because: forgot stuff

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I contacted the person that made these videos and here is his response.

magnetflipper
Re: your videos
I listen to Coast to Coast and they mention your URL group, I am rather limited in my time as I do have a day job that keeps me rather busy, I will try register by next week...

P.S. I added some background on me...

To all thanks for looking at my "strange" video clips as I do this because I do find this rather very interesting, as I have never seen this before. Since I got the Night Vision device it just has been an amazing thing.. I was in the USAF for more than ten years and working on high performance jets and heard from some pilots who told stories about strange craft over flying jets and making very sharp turns. I did not give much thought to these things till I needed a device for my microscope and so I decided to buy a light amplifier, but just as I got the unit, I decided to have a look outside in my backyard as it was very dark the Moon was not up yet, and as I was looking at the night sky something flew across my viewing window and to my surprise it was a white flat oval disk, I could not believe what I have had just seen !! I spent the next two hours in the backyard and did I get a show, it was very hard to comprehend as I did not believe in UFO's at all!! let alone space craft from somewhere else than Earth. It was a shock and I started to look at my daily life as a surreal existence being over flown by some unknown craft that did not use petrol to power it' s engines !! Wow, so what conclusions I have made ?? Well they are here, and that all I can do is to record them, and that is it... I have some craft that are probably ours on these video clips and some animals ? I just post them and people (you) should download the more interesting video clips as they are in HD and not compressed they will give you some very good basis to study this phenomena. I also have the raw file and will send them to anybody interested to study this. However I would consider that you should get your own equipment or set up a study group in your area and link that group across the web to others who will share this..

I am in the mining business and work in mineral processing development and work in automation of these processes. So for me technical stuff is very easy to do, I do have a passion for aircraft of all types as my background would dictate. I will post any time, I will get some time to look at the starry sky and look for the "big mother ship" ?? I hope ??

Al.. here in Denver, Colorful Colorado...

You can re-post this and edit what you need... aka...Magnetflipper

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

in the first video embedded on this thread it looks like the ufo is looking for something? goes past it. goes a perpendicular route and triangulates it. finds it and disappears into?

someone said you would have to really want to believe it was a ufo and the pilot was stupid or on something? ... who's the say that... i think he was looking for a clear path on his way back home or somewhere to teleport from... you have no clue what it was and if it was something else (obviously it was alive) you can't make that decision either. maybe there was a tasty bug back there and it turned around to find it(if it were an animal).
edit on 5-6-2011 by gam3pr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
its just a bug people. move along move along

just like people seeing "rods" on camera...........................................

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
maybe another possibility would be it WAS a bug then a bat caught it and drug it around like that and finally flew off after it swallowed it?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gam3pr0

That's why I think it looks like a bird or a bat, looking for food, but the "food" is trying to escape from it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Wow, it seems to speed up drastically at the end of the 40 second video. Just like we see in the movies

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Its a bird/bat.

Can people stop posting these please?

It's a monkey bat from the wizard of oz.

No people will not stop posting these just because you asked. If you dont want to see vidoes like this go somewhere else. Dont come on a forum about UFO's and tell all the people there to stop what they are doing. If the subject matter is not to your liking just go to a forum that you do like. Leave us UFO people alone. You do your thing and we'll do ours. Live and let live. there are a million ways to say this but you get the idea. ( I hope)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
I call Hoax. In the third video the "ufo" flies in FRONT of three power lines AND the antenna!!

I dont know if there is a name for the phenomena but the other day my husband took a photo of lightning in front of our house. He loaded the photos onto the computer and in one that he zoomed in on it appeared that the lightning was wrapped around the power lines that were in the foreground of the photo. We were standing on our front lawn and we both know that the lightning was not even close to our house but the photo sure looks like the lightning was in front of and around the wires. I am not at home right now so I cannot provide the photo so you will have to take my word for this. Does anyone know if there is a name for this type of phenomena in photos?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yes.
Saturation of the sensor.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join