It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here is another one from the op I saw on their you tube page
UFO's four craft in formation flight over Denver Colorado May 27 2011 Xenonics Night Vision

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

They are so birds.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A lot of you believe whatever this thing is under intelligent control. Watching this, how can you come to this conclusion? If anything, it looks out of control. Or controlled by some lower intelligence.

There is no reason to believe this isn't some retarded bug flying around being retarded. I'm not saying this is definitely a bug, all I'm saying is that it would be foolish to make the assumption that a bug can't fly slowly- then fly quickly. I mean, look at June bugs for example (European chafer, to be more specific). They fly around in circles for a minute, then next thing you know they dart off with a quickness right into your eyeball and before you know it you're taking the lords name in vain.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

And I really dont care how you view my communication skills ..

Honestly, i'm only trying to help you.

I have seen way worse yet I dont pass judgement

How is your 'that video sucks' comments (you even edited in an extra 'you suck' comment) and the upcoming 'retarded videos' comment not passing judgement?

your a very rude person and lack any insight to anythig by posting retarded videos that are really the worst I have ever seen

No passing judgement, eh? Retarded? Rude? Worst you've ever seen? I posted those videos so you can see examples of how a camera can manipulate what is actually there.

if in fact you lack that much knowledge to what the OP is sayig why not just listen and ask questions

Im pretty sure the gist was of the OP was, 'Night Vision is the key to seeing UFO's', the title of the thread, I understood that and disagree with the example. Also, lets remember who started this conversation. Heres your post to me in case you need a reminder..

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Are you trying to say that orbs or light balls dont exsist ??? you claim everything else under the sun does exsist ?? just trying to see what you really mean is all .. whats your posistion on this? either you believe the op has a point to his thread topic or you totally disagree ??

that video is crackers to me what was the point??

See what I mean?

reallhy posting a video on a shooting star LMAO .. from now on just pretend you didnt read my posts ok

Once again, you started asking me questions.
If you dont want to talk to me or know my opinion dont ask...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I live in Thornton right on the edge of Denver, my mother girlfriend and myself seen this the for the first time the night of a meteor shower a few years back. You can see them with your eye they are very tiny and move very quickly and change direction rapidly. I can say these videos are exactly what we saw that night and almost every night since. Glad you got video though people thought we were drinking so I stopped talking about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepainweaver
first thing that came to my mind is "laser pointer". this thing screams it, i.e., the abrupt "off" at the end, the lack of color (to cover the color of the laser) to imply that "night vision was needed to see this one".

i do this with my laser at night, i just never filmed it and labeled it a ufo.
edit on 4-6-2011 by thepainweaver because: (no reason given)

That doesn't work ... with night vision you can see the entire beam .. the beam isn't visible here, only the dot moving around... I love messing around with my laser pointer and night vision purely because of that.. it's cool to see the beam so bright when usually I can't see it at all

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
[i removed my comment, need to think more about it, so far it is like advert of equipment..and that's even funny, as one of vids clearly shows plane as blob, when cam is off focus(www.youtube.com...), even on lowest zoom..imho keyword for this post is Xenonics, not UFO]
edit on 5-6-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I too have seen these things and I know what they are. I met an Airforce guy through my job and he told me that they are called "humming birds" they are remote controled cameras. He said they have one that looks like a bat. Its all declassified, so I guess we can google it huh?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Will the night vision on my camcorder do the same thing?

It's a Sony HDD with "Night Shot" IR capability.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I will have the person taking the videos come on here and comment and you guys can ask questions. If you can go to his page he has about 90 videos up now.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Very cool !! I've heard about the night vision before. Might have to invest in some.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why ATS is brilliant:

Video proof that aliens are NOT flying around Earth!!
Aliens and UFOs, Posted 10 hours ago, 71 replies

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)
Aliens and UFOs, Posted 12 hours ago, 70 replies

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

so you give two weak examples of what it might be

then request no more videos like this

deny ignorance is not big with you is it

how are we suppose to debate and discuss things when [snip] you

demand others stay silent

why even bother waking up in the morning
edit on 5/6/11 by masqua because: [removed personal attack]

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

have any evidence by your eye watching the same video we are

or is this merely your uneducated made up before hand opinion

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhattress
reply to post by ELahrairah

news.ninemsn.com.au...

I would like someone to start a new thread about this breaking news... I can;t do it...

Search is your friend

Now keep it on topic.

On the videos,
Most of them were birds/bugs.
On the so called 'orange sphere' looked like a normal plane to me.
Of course imho.

If does things are controlled by 'et's' they need to learn how the steer. What use does it have to move 100ft make a u-turn fly over there. rince and repeat.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
For the members that are expressing an interest in NV equipment but can't afford the cost of a new NV scope, you can make them fairly easley, I made one from a P8079HP Three stage gen 1 tube that cost's about £40, you can make them out of anything including a toilet roll tube.. Seriously.. The one I made I put a bit more effort into it but if you don't have access to a workshop, everyday objects around the house will suffice... the one I made can be seen here and the step by step instructions on how I did it...

On topic: very interesting video's OP I myself with my own eyes have seen some very similar things through my scope... wouldn't dream of posting them on here though, no point.. I wanted to find out for myself if this phenomenon was real, so I made a scope and found out indeed it is.. I think personally 99% of NV Y/T vid's are bat's birds bugs etc, but there are a few out there that can't be explained away so easily, my take on this phenomena is they are plasma critters... but I have no evidence to prove that, it's just my personal opinion..

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

im sure night vision will come in handy if the elec. grid shuts down! so where do you suggest to start looking to purchase and get info on the different generations and models of the gogels?? thank-you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join