It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

looks like a bug

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If this is a bug then what kind is it,how is the distance to be judged of this object, what bug gives of such an illumination;

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage.
You seem pretty knowledgable about this stuff. I thought it was pretty weird the way the lightning appeared to be wrapped around the wire. The lightning in the photo was almost a loop. Picture the letter O with a slight opening at the top not quite open enough to appear to be a U. And the image appeared to be doubled too. Last night he got some pretty cool pictures of fireworks.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

A bird or a bat, although dark, are reflective, so they will reflect any light coming from the ground, so a light amplifier might show them.

As I have never used a light amplifier I don't know what can be seen.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Here is a good video that shows examples of camera saturation & blooming. You can manipulate this effect to seem larger or smaller, hide details of actual object, etc...

Now imagine seeing this effect on a satellite or airplane? I think some people are obviously using certain camera settings to acheive this effect to keep their Youtube views coming in...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Dwelling within? That doesn't make sense.

We "dwell" within the infrared spectrum. Also ultraviolet, also microwave and radio.

edit on 6/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to reply been busy with work

Indeed, my phrasing was quite vague, so let me try to rephrase what I meant.

It is true that we exist within these spectrums, I do however think there is the possibility that other entities, energy beings, or the like also exist along side of us yet we may not be able to "see" them with the naked human eye based on our limited spectral view. Make sense? Ok, so I see many of these night vision videos where people are able to "see" more and yes, more often than not, what is captured is easily explainable as natural occurring phenomenon such as birds, bugs and so on.

Though I can't say for certain that we can discount the possibility that other phenomenon indeed exists, but either hasn't been captured to video or film or hasn't been able to be captured due to the lack of technological equipment that cannot observe other spectrums in such a manner that will reveal their existence to us. Most people simply either don't have access to such technologies, or the tech hasn't been invented or isn't available. Hopefully one day we can have such inventions that allow us to "peer" into these spectrums and perhaps explore the possibilities of other entities existing either in a spectrum unseen to the human eye, or maybe even in other dimensions. Interesting nonetheless.
...peace...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

A bird or a bat, although dark, are reflective, so they will reflect any light coming from the ground, so a light amplifier might show them.

As I have never used a light amplifier I don't know what can be seen.

Check out this in depth review of the the cam in question....www.ak47.net...

Here is the wiki on 'Light amplifiers' as well - en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/5/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anyone know a place where we can purchase IR binoculars or monoculars for a reasonable price?
And in which we can buy worldwide or at least in Canada?
And which company would be the best? Bushnell ?
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Actually such night vision/infra red type cameras are a good way to get confused...the problem is that many normal everyday things appear unusual. For instance Birds will glow...which is one of the things most commonly caught by such cameras and mistaken for UFO's. Since it's scientifically impossible to judge the distance of an object recorded against a starlit sky, who's size and shape is already unknown to you, once its a hundred feet away or so....It's pretty much impossible to tell large aircraft from small birds, or even large insects. Add to this various satellites, which are almost impossible to see without the night vision, and keeping in mind that birds often fly together in odd shapes......it's really easy to confuse normal objects you see through night vision with Actual UFO's.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The idea that some dude can go out in his backyard with some cheap light intensifiers or third hand actual IR night vision goggles and see UFO traffic on such a regular basis should tell anyone here with common sense a little something, you think???

Just stop and think about how ridiculous it is and why it can't possible be true for a second.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Whoa... that 40 second one is amazing:

It slows down to a stop after a few u-turns, and then disappears.

Great find OP.

edit on 4/6/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)
It did not disappear..looks closely it shoots off at crazy amounts of speed to the upper right corner of the screen.Meaning northeast of the screen.Watch closely it shoots very fast off the view of the camera or screen to the upper right hand corner or northeast.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

My brother and his friend told me a few days ago they were outside smoking a cig. when they saw an orange light moving across the sky.... they said there was no noise, no flashing lights. I don't remember if they said if it made multiple movements or not I'll have to ask them... I think they said it was going from southish to northish.... This is in houston tx btw.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It is either a real object or incredible technology or someone pointed a light or something to trick people with.Because it shoots off at a high rate of speed to the upper northeast direction of the screen to the upper corner of the screen.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
First, I should like to point out that one should be leery about an individual who labels his videos "TOP SECRET," then posts them on YouTube. That said, it is clear that there are a wide variety of objects seen under unusual conditions posted by this YouTuber, including several that are obviously airplanes, as the navigation lights are clearly visible. In response to the many posters who see strange lights moving through unusually dark skies at night, I submit this video. Notice how uncannily it resembles some of the videos that get posted here, but other than the X-Files music, there is no mystification: it's all satellite traffic.

edit on 5-6-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to amend style.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ive been asking people and telling people for years is why dont you all just get night vision and youll be able to clearly see that mothership at night.

i mean you figure, if somebody would have just pulled out some night vision during the phoenix lights we would have had a giant mothership on film for the world to see. or whatever the hell it was...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You kids are funny. As long as its dark enough, without and light pollution a person can usually spot the reflection of satellites above even without the aid of Night Vision Goggles. These satellites do seem to be moving at above average speeds. The correct answer to that question is they do move at those speeds outside of the atmosphere. Sorry to burst you bubbles. The June 3rd sighting was a litlle strange though. I dont think I have ever seen a satellite move that fast.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

No, if anything it behaves more like a piece of fluff floating about than a bird or bat.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Or it just could be satellites

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
they are not birds bats or satellites

none of them just stop and disappear like the object does in first vid..and satellites dont make crazy maneuvers

common sense

Ive seen stuff like this this is why i like to go out and look at the stars you never know what you might see....Great Vids OP
edit on 6-6-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi I'm new to ATS.

I am convinced we are being visited or there is some secret being held from us. I am sitting outside right now and have witnessed more than 20 balls of light "barley visible by the naked eye" moving in very unusual directions. I mean it's the weirdest thing ever. I see two objects following each other close together and not one of them was faster.. orbiting in sync. Then another one started heading eastward and then it "sparked" a bright light and left. I mean I am not lacking sleep or off my rocker. I have been seeing them more than usual lately and It seems the more I want to see them.. the more they show. I don't know.. but it is quite a show thats for sure. I recommend many of you just sit outside for a good while and stare at the midnight sky.. I usually pick them up off my peripheral vision. Have fun and keep shooting more footage

Hats of to the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join