It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I find it hard to read the comments anymore on this forum!

I don't know what they are, but to those of you who say they are, bugs, bats, or lasers, you are clearly beyond help!
edit on 1-7-2011 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Now do you see what's a good hoax? This is am eloborate hoax, NOT the london videos. The London videos are very poor and amateur attempts to immitate UFOs seeing how they move back and forth as if specially for the camera. Here the lights split, move fast the, become one objecqt - this behaves like a UFO. The one who made it knows exactly the behavior of UFOs, but I think he may have taken merely CG, at least he did a good hoax, not like the london amateurs.

I agree night vision is what you need. I have a digital camera and I can barely see anything by recording a star, not to say something that needs night filter. NIght vision filter will allow you to see what's behind those lights and what is producing them.

And I agree with INFRA-RED is even better. There have been cases like the Bell-shaped UFO recorded by police with their helicopter on infra red camera that otherwise was not seen (one ufo hunters season 1 episode talks about it)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
These are very interesting and have me wanting to check it out myself, but after watching so many different videos, I have to ask why do people putting them together feel the need to add in dramatic music? Is it not dramatic enough? Just my opinion, but I really feel that it takes away from the experience.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I ordered a lense for my camera. But my camera has a curse put on it by my kids, they keep making needed parts disappear. Currently I'm also waiting for the USB cord to arrive as they lost it, so can't keep checking videos and pics and make more, and am in learning mode. And they didn't have it in local stores of all things.

The lense I ordered was this:

www.digitaltoyshop.co.uk...
Infrared Filter (No Spec. mm) 720nm for EasyShare Z1012 IS

But its red, looking. I would like the green filter I saw.

Now a tube that screws on the camera camera, so I think the best way to get many different versions of near IR, would be to make carboard tube lenses, that can just slip over, so you can play around and switch and save the cost of ordering one.

I want one like this now.

Infrared Filter 720nm Test - 1080p

news.deviantart.com...

The goal of this article is to teach you how to make your own infrared filter at a fraction of the price required for a commercial filter. If you really like it, you can always get a corresponding professional filter. (In my case, I like the DIY results so much I'll continue using it.)

Here's what you'll need to make a filter:
- unexposed slide (positive) film, preferably medium format
- a photo lab that develops slide film
- cotton or latex gloves, to handle the film more easily (optional)
(All of this cost me about $10 and 1 hour of work.)

BUILD YOUR OWN IR BOOSTER FOR $15 !!!

This costs little and has better results than high end ones you buy.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As with most of these things, it would be very nice to see some kind of obviously structured thing, rather than just dots and spots that fly around. Something along the line of the structured "V" that was seen as the first of the Phoenix lights sightings. That would be nice.

Otherwise, these things could be a lot of different things. We want to narrow this stuff down, not just make more of the same junk.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What's hiding in infrared, make your own infrared camera.

How to make an infrared camera

Homemade night vision scope.

infrared-aerial-phenomena-research.blogspot.com...
edit on 18-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Thats not going to happen. There are many reasons why not. Off the top of my head. Et's use plasma light filters. Equipment doesnt get a good shot at this, they don't allow good shots.

Most people have substandard equipment at that.

What really matters is being observant and paying attention. If you catch anything, regularly, and you have noted planes, their sounds, lights, and appearance at various heights and angles. (in fact a thread where people added their videos like this would be great. Planes, jets, choppers and anomalies, at many heights, angles, directions and their sounds, or at what height you notice. A wonderful eductational thread!!!!)

Now, if you're getting lots of sightings, and they're relatively low, like 300 feet or lower, you can rule out satellite. If thats happening you can be very concerned! Because there is a lot more happening that you don't recall. Thats a given. 100%.

Its for awareness, and for seeking yourself. The other won't happen unless they decide to let it. Benevolents would like to, however that takes free will, passing some tests here, and a kind of public awareness. Negatives are slight of hand, and if they ever disclose them, they won't be brought forward, it will just all be hearsay and mesmer stuff, to bring in fascism. Like, these are your creators, and they live like this, and now we need the same kind of fascist one world government, corporate rule society too, with everyone just poor, scarsity model, drones, so all the land and resources can go to the privileged few, oops i mean the scientists and things that count, you don't!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Et's use plasma light filters.

Huh? I recognise each of the words individually, but they make no sense in that order...

Would you mind explaining what that is, and how it works?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Thats not going to happen. There are many reasons why not. Off the top of my head. Et's use plasma light filters. Equipment doesnt get a good shot at this, they don't allow good shots.

Well, it seems to me that no matter what kind of fancy-schmancy light filter/bender they employ, if you can see something with your own two eyes, or even see where it blocks out whatever starlight might be behind it, you should be able to take a picture of it or the black shadow it creates.

I understand that there could be a cognitive component to the object -- something where it's necessary for a consciousness to bring it into our own realm of reality -- but once it's there, it's a physical thing that interacts with our reality and if it can be seen by something as crude as our own peepers, it can certainly be captured by a good camera.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ReconX

I don't know what they are, but to those of you who say they are, bugs, bats, or lasers, you are clearly beyond help!

I don't know what they are, but to those of you who say they are little green men from mars or the alien that diddled your daughter last Friday you are clearly beyond help!

See, I can say ignorant things as well. Before you try to understand what is going on in this thread, you might want to read it first, just saying..........

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatAliens

I've seen many ET crafts, very low, one as low as 50 feet. Plasma is a cool word I picked up online. To put it very plainly, they cover the crafts with a huge light. If photo'd from a distance it would like an orb, a yellowish, or whitish or red orb. I've seen all those colors.

We were at the very edge of the city last place we lived, with the city glow starting roughly at our roofline. The crafts we saw did one of 3 things.

1. They arced up in short space high, and went over town, so no one would notice them.
2. They vanished say, 150-200 feet in the air, for some, right at our roofline.
3. They were generous feeling that day, and did what all small planes do, maintain their course, height, altitude, and flew straight over our roof. This meant you could see the craft.

The crafts we've seen are: saucers, a wingless tube, nose down, tail in the air, which made a kind of abstract wedge of light, that had height, and triangles.

Some of the triangles flew directly low over our roof, no lights on them, and one even flew with scout planes that came in pairs, two evenings in a row, for some time, each new pair arriving, as another came, when I had written to my friend about the inhouse monitoring. That one, had multicolored lights almost like a christmas tree, and hovered behind the evergreens later that night, my son was up playing games, and went to the door and was very freaked when he saw what had made those decorative looking lights.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I have a couple vidoes, the first messed, the second longer and I remembered to try and zoom out. This was a craft, I saw it several times, it is a hovering orb in the video. Those videos are useless, except as a reminder of how camera's dont capture anomalous crafts covered with lights.

By the way, my camera doesnt take night vision in film mode. It does for shots. But not sky ones.

But unless its a daytime shot, no one is going to get a clear ufo. I very much distrust the daylight shots. Its not been my experience, nor from the many friends I've made and discussed sitings with, that daylight is an oft time thing. Seems more likely to be staged somehow, black op. There may be exceptions.

Also, if you read Lou Baldins, a day in the life of an extraterrestrial, there is something else that needs to be considered as well.

When you see an ET craft, its unlocked in your mind to see it. We don't see much of what is around us.

This is one of the things infared camera's and mods do, is extend some of what we can see. Its very limited.

The most way of looking at this universe school/fishpond is like an infinite radio station frequency channel broadcaster thing, where every channel/dimension is all around you at once, but we don't see them, they wouldn't see us if not higher tech, except strange moments might occur with channels synchronizing. Which is why TPTB do so much work with wars, disease, pain, rituals, starvation, negative media, trauma, so that they are lowering our frequency and synchronizing us to their puppet masters realms.

In any case, our minds, lock in the channel we're in via the limits or programs in our brains, dna, body suits.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The thread's title is wrong.

It should be Night Vision the key to seeing usual stuff in the sky and think its UFOs

I would like to hear ONE argument why this should not be a bird, bug or bat.

To whoever said "birds or bats don't move like that"...probably never saw a bird/bat in the sky.

I am pretty confident its a bat, because bats are night active and they do EXACTLY move like that when they are chasing bugs.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Now my camera doesnt take good night videos. So even with my one infared filter, and that I'm looking to see how to make a variety fo them, I want to also make infared flash, or light, lights for night vision. I'm a beginner photographer. I know there must be a way of hacking the light so you can improve the camera shots. For example, I'd really like to take sky shots at night, stars etc.

Also projects for making a simple telescope and mounting an infared camera, I'm not sure if that would need light, but this would be kind of cool.

Just found this:
www.flickr.com...

group on flicker discussing converted infared cameras and filters.

And this shows info on infared photography itself. It even showed a red image like my filter makes, 720, converted on the photography programs to a white filter and corrected.

www.infrared-photography.co.uk...
Note the tree has a face in it, looks like a form as well. I wonder if that was naturally caught or added?

Since my camera just shows black screen in video mode unless there is a light source I knew a stronger flash would be needed.

ufomagazine.squarespace.com...
How to photograph invisible UFOs

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wish I would have had night vision one night when I saw two identical looking UFOs flying side by side across the sky. They were the size of your index fingernail with your arm extended fully straight above the head.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

AstroPhotography

Astro Photography - What is needed to get started

How to modify a webcam to use with a telescope

Galileoscope telescope, a web-cam and the moon

www.abovetopsecret.com...
How to take pictures of UFOs

This is about using film.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How do we know it's not just a black paper against a window with holes poked thru with a needled? Then a little light reflection for UFO. We used to do that for some school project at age 9.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I was trying to say this already, but:

DID salary ROSE?
(of advertised equipement?)
I am so against telling people, that ufo's are everywhere, while 99.95% of ufomaniacs do not know BASICS of image interpretation.
and no, i won't accept my post removal.
it is my opinion of free man from free country, on forum led by probably conscious people.
for others: read basics!
i am searching for aliens for >20years and i have read BASICS already(and moar).
I have seen unexplained ONCE for that time.
Un-ex-plain-ed.
edit on 22-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join