It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com.../a/u/2/DwDPlqsyT18

You can go this page and see 3 examples recorded in the last 24 hours. There will be more. The CCD camera hooked to night vision easily records this near Denver, CO. This is not something just cruising across the sky. These make multiple different movement.

From the person recording this: This was recorded about 3:45 a.m. morning June 3 2011 over Southeast Denver Colorado. Today has been a very good night, this object was a VISIBLE ORANGE sphere, it move very slowly from the Northwest to the Southeast, this was not a satellite or the ISS, it had an orange glow. UFO's flying overhead here in south Denver. It was also very dark as there was no Moon. I have no idea as to what these objects are. What I do is record and post, these are VERY REAL UFO clips of what I have recorded and NOT FAKE !! DEAL WITH IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS !!

The device that was used to record was made by Xenonics, Supervision a starlight amplifier that amplifies light and allows you to see a very dark sky, it's like daylight, except you can see all stars. This was recorded by a Casio camera Exilim DSLR HD format. Please see the equipment on my channel there are two video clips on that..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
cant denie that if everyone had night vision ther would be a mass sighting on youtube within days

link   
hey, not bad videos

Are those dead pixels in the camera? OR what's with the stationary fixed pixels that you're recording?
Just making sure.

Pretty cool though..

At first I thought SATELLITE.. Then it kept changing directions.

What is the likelihood of it being a bug?

link   
I've been researching ways to mod equpiment. Right now collecting telescope plans, even how to grind lenses if they're very espensive, but a cheap gallilean one with an tripod and an infared modded webcam or cam on it, might be interesting, even for infared daytime pics.

Also, many cameras have night vision but their video mode does not. Making or buying an infared lense, out of film is also better than nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Gotta say. This one is very interesting.

Birds don't move like that, neither do bats.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
the orange sphere..
How come it appears to move in front of the power line?

that's odd
maybe it's just the light refracting into the lens?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That is cool, but the "blinking off" at the end just seems so abrupt for something so far away!

I need to see more from several people trying this same technique. Do you have more? How often do you spot them since this was a singular event?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Star and Flag my friend

On holiday in Eastern Europe I saw the same thing with my girlfriend whilst star gazing. I have always tried to explain what we saw to friends and family, but this pretty much was the same thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Whoa... that 40 second one is amazing:

It slows down to a stop after a few u-turns, and then disappears.

Great find OP.

edit on 4/6/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Subscribe to the youtube channel and then click to get all the videos.

89 videos in all.... have fun debunking this.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-6-2011 by aceace because: add video link

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Great stuff OP!

Now in the 39 second video, it doesn't just disappear, you can see it shoot off into the right about half a second after it seems to disappear.
Crazy maneuvers for all of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
that third video looks kind of fishy because when it passes those lines on the antena it looks like it passes right in front of 1. the first video is like what i have seen before. wish i could afford a nice pair of those night vision goggles. nice find!!!

star and flag
edit on 4-6-2011 by SpunGCake because: so i could s+f

can you do something like that with a laser pointer?
edit on 4-6-2011 by SpunGCake because: add a question

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ok, gotta admit, that was actually pretty damn impressive.
I was initially thinking...great, another satellite video...then went to potential bird/bat thing...now, I am not sure exactly what it is I seen. (which I guess makes it a ufo)

Originally posted by Greensage
That is cool, but the "blinking off" at the end just seems so abrupt for something so far away!

Actually, it didn't blink off...it zoomed away to the top right (you can see it streak away...put it at 720 and on full screen).

A bug maybe...but I think that might not be likely..pretty hard to film a bug at the perfect distance without it being obviously a bug. Bird is unlikely...bat maybe, but the supersonic speed at the end makes that unlikely also.

Perhaps it was superman

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Its a bird/bat.

Can people stop posting these please?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Its a bird/bat.

Can people stop posting these please?

Although initially that was my thought on it, the zipping away at the end seems to show that to not be the case. rewatch the video again, watch the streaking away bit at the end..

much better chance of it being perhaps a insect a few feet overhead than a bird or bat actually, but then that leads to other problems.

give it a fair shot...you might note this is not the standard satellite or birds video he is getting..at least not this particular one anyhow.

++++
OPs:
Your orange orb one...I don't see why that couldn't be a satellite. I recommend anything that could be a satellite or bird/bat to simply discard so people don't get tripped up and simply dismiss all because some are not convincing.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
first thing that came to my mind is "laser pointer". this thing screams it, i.e., the abrupt "off" at the end, the lack of color (to cover the color of the laser) to imply that "night vision was needed to see this one".

i do this with my laser at night, i just never filmed it and labeled it a ufo.
edit on 4-6-2011 by thepainweaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I call Hoax. In the third video the "ufo" flies in FRONT of three power lines AND the antenna!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The movements on these is similar to what I saw a while back at night with my naked eyes. Very bright, and it moved like it had an intelligence operating it. Fast, 90 degree turns, dead stops, then another burst of speed. Quite interesting to watch. I still figure it was some new toy the military was playing with. If so, it was impressive.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What about infrared, or the other electromagnetic light spectrum? Why just night vision? Surely there are more entities dwelling withing these as well if we could just record them with the right devices

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19c9a8188ec4.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-6-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepainweaver
first thing that came to my mind is "laser pointer". this thing screams it, i.e., the abrupt "off" at the end, the lack of color (to cover the color of the laser) to imply that "night vision was needed to see this one".

i do this with my laser at night, i just never filmed it and labeled it a ufo.
edit on 4-6-2011 by thepainweaver because: (no reason given)

There was no off at the end.

it shot off to the top right...rewatch again..it "turns off" then a half second later you see a streak shooting off to the side...

I look forward to your laser pointer video that mimic's the video btw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join