It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
edit:First video in their channel seems to be a satellite, straight line, very bright. The zig zagging one with a few weird balls coming off it or too it (the strange lights over denver video) appears to be more like what I expected to see.

With lasers the dot would not be as 'contained', they are more of an elongated oval as the rayleigh scattering effect occurs, especially into clouds. Also with light amplification devices you would see the beam if you could see the dot. Using a 2W white light laser I have had unusual effects drawing onto high altitude clouds, the beam disappears after quite a distance but only the dot is reflected back. You still see the beam as it is closer to you (probably 2-4km of beam).

However, you can see this object behaviour and more in New Zealand skies too, unaided.

Many moving spheres which are not satellites as they exhibit right angles, very fast or instant changes in direction which can only be performed by objects weighing nothing, we also see blinking, disappearing, pulsing behaviour. Myself, my partner, many many friends all in seperate places and locations and times have witnessed this. We have also seen straight beams of light like lasers, perpendicular to your vision (they originate and terminate in space) which sometimes accompany these moving balls of light.

For all intents and purposes, they sometimes look like a battle going on.. very intriguing.

Infrared converted cameras and some NVG scopes also have captured similar phenomena many times.

But don't worry folks, it's all just weather balloons, myself and everyone I know who has seen them are all crazy, radical, terrorist conspiracy theorists.
edit on 6/6/11 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/11 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3
none of them just stop and disappear like the object does in first vid..and satellites dont make crazy maneuvers
Birds and bats may look like they stop or disappear, I've seen that many times.

common sense
... tells me they are most likely birds or bats, creatures that are known to move like that and that we know that really exist.

Ive seen stuff like this this is why i like to go out and look at the stars you never know what you might see....
I haven't seen things like that during the night, but during the day and dusk I have seen birds and bats move like that.

As I said before, not having ever used (or even seen) a light amplification device, I cannot be sure that birds and/or bats appear like that on such devices.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Awesome videos, crystal clear too!

S+F

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Keep in mind the person who made these videos posted them on Youtube and said make up your own mind. With that said several are highly unusual, some are obviously satellites. Some could be bugs or birds but the 40 second video is something else. There are others that are very strange and cannot be explained.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalFire

Wow, and to think that the very folks who stand to make thousands of dollars from such an easy to record and see thing are not doing so. Perhaps you should send your info to every "real" ufo investigator in the field to come to your place and blow this thing wide open. Any one of them would stand to make THOUSANDS of dollars on such a verifiable thing.

They have not yet, despite years and years of folks on the internet claiming so. I wonder why not?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't understand the thousands of dollars thing. All I did was let people make up their own mind. Like I said, some of these look pretty legitimate to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Legitimate "what"?

The problem is in the "what".

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
These two are new, uploaded last night. The objects in both of these change directions. These are not birds, but the "what" is what I don't know.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Anybody know what this is? Does not look like a a commercial jet, but something else.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Not really on topic, but which part of New Zealand are you talking about (I assume your in the Auckland area from the Tornado thread you made last month) and at what times and months do you see these usually.

Being in rural Waikato I have quite an unimpeded view of the night sky with very low light pollution when its fine. Havent seen much outside of shooting stars, meteors (exploding, boloid's and point) and the old Satalites and ISS...nothing like right angle turns. Been a little lax with my sky watching this year so if you have any idea of a recurring window on these ill keep that in mind and see if I cant spot them down here also.

Which reminds me I should try and see if what my brother says is right, where if you remove the UV filter from certain types of web cams you can create your own el cheap'o night vision camera... or so he says.

Semi on topic, has anyone besides myself seen or remember seeing night vision footage from about 15 years ago of a commercial air plane being skimmed by a very fast light that zips in behind it in less than a second then takes a 45 degree turn as it passes the planes front vanishing into the night... im sure it was on a Sightings UFO special i taped. But damned if I cant find it. Its very impressive.

edit on 9-6-2011 by BigfootNZ because: Meh

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here's the same night vision used to record birds/bats flying.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I don't see how this video can be debunked.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
I don't see how this video can be debunked.
You just did that, with your previous video that shows the bats closer to the ground.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Hi Op and All,

In my opinion your right. If we go back a few years, Bush2's admin tried to shut-down Camera OEMs from selling UV and night vision cameras. I remember having a back and forth discussion with a respected Investigative Journalist about it then. I believe the only information released was Nikon?, explaining only qualified professional photographers may purchase UV/NV film and lenses, if I recall correctly.

I do remember contacting the camera company with a question as to WHY? No answer was received. Mauson has an interesting video showing non-capture on reg lens vs. UV Lensed Capture, both cams recording/tracking at the same time in the same space.

Decoy

Decoy

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The "Night Owl" night vision system I have allows you to see at least part of the invisible IR spectrum. It has an IR mode which works similar to a torch, but it uses an invisible IR frequency that the scope picks up.

So you can definately see frequencies through it that the naked eye cannot see.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

All digital cameras, if they do not have a filter to block it, are capable of "seeing" infrared light, you can see that if you point a TV remote control to a camera and press a button.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join