It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

The phenomena exists and I've witnessed it myself. Some imagine them as spaceships, but I can no longer imagine them as nuts and bolts mechanical craft but something else.

Folk have witnessed them from time immemorial and the consistency of the accounts suggest obvious intelligence and apparent self-luminescence.

After years of personal research I can only come to the conclusion that they most closely fit the Interdimensional Hypothesis.

I also believe that many see this phenomena and not just restricted to night-vision, although night-vision technology may be a better way. More & more peeps seem to have seen them whatever they are.

edit on 4-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Birds don't move like that, neither do bats.
They do, I see them doing that every day.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

When you are out in the pitch black night and the stars are out in MN it's like they are so clear .. I cant tell you or prove it to you just ask anyone >>

Yeah,ok? I wasnt talking about anything you've seen.

but if you know anyone that lives in the North woods of MN ..

No, i dont.

or even up in Canada but away from the big city .. you can see the difference but its so crazy to watch .. these bright balss or things sometimes they get elongated .. seem to strech out and thats probaly due to the speed they are traveling and too soon then they disappear ..

You can see the sky much clearer due to the lack of light pollution - And those "bright balss or things" that "sometimes they get elongated...(or) seem to stretch out" as you so eloquently put it are called meteors...

stars don’t do this ok i have watched the sky for many years and this time around my one cousin has a telescope and I believe my son was in the process of pricing them so this ought to be a great summer up in MN

Im not saying its stars.

No and NO that video sucks no where near to what actually happens NOTHING like it that video is foul ,,NIce try

The only thing that I find foul is your lack of communication skills.

but it sucked ...sorry ..
edit on 4-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: sentace addition

really? edit to add that sentence?

edit on 6/4/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Awesome find man but I am wondering a couple of things.
Wouldn't it be something to adapt the VLT telescope in Chili with infared?
Is this first ET I'm watching a drunk driver?
To my uneducated eye since he seems lost or drunk and traveling in zig zags and in circles.
Maybe he passed out cold and the thing is on auto pilot.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Please remove post.
edit on 4-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
To back up your story, my husband went to college with a man that is now a astronomer and he uses night vision equipement and has seen well over 20 different crafts that can out manuver and out speed any and all of our air crafts.
How does he know that, did he made tests with "any and all our air crafts"?

I asked him for some pictures for ATS and he said he wouldn't go near or post on ATS if his life depended on it because he suspects ATS has is being monitored and possibly even infiltrated (sold out) to our alphabet governmental fractions for disinformational purposes, knowingly or unknowingly.
Is he the only person in the world doing that? If he isn't then why is he worried about posting it on ATS or any other place? If he is a real astronomer he should share his findings with other astronomers.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
please remove post
edit on 4-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I am fed up with satellite possibility or other suggestions that people give to this . It is out there people and No they are not all satellites.

I was in Negril Jamaica just a little while back and I have seen something very similar in the sky, here the light pollution is not so bad so it is easy to spot the maneuvers especially the exit of the UFO at the end the speed ....

S&F OP

Namaste

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I remember trying a night vision helmet in the summer of 1992, it was from a guy at a party that worked in the army that "stole" one. He told us he wasn't allowed to take it out of the camp...anyway

What I found amazing was the number of stars that I saw, was pretty nice back then!

Nice video, don't know it's hoax or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thought this would be a good time to hijack this thread

Just kidding!

But seriously, some can seen during the day time, and daytime is best.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Great find!

I found the videos very interesting, and likewise, some of the possible explainations provided by members here on ATS.

Hopefully we will be able to see some more of these videos soon!

S&F

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Just birds at night. The cool thing is people with night vision equipment will be able to see the massive Brown Dwarf Star fast approaching earth on its visit to pass between earth and the sun. If you see it coming you may want to find a bunker in a mountain cause its gonna be a bumpy ride.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is remaninscent of the tether incident to me also. When I saw that video (tether incident) I started looking into infrared telescopes and binocular/cameras. Too pricey for my curiosity tho.

I don't think that what were are looking at are nuts and bolts ufos but a high altitude life form, like what you see under a microscope but huge, like giant ameba whales/guppies swimming in the upper atmospheres. I have "heard" that they have been nicknamed "space trout" by the nasa astronauts.

We are still learning about the life forms here on terra firma and in our oceans and even some lakes. Why couldn't there be life forms that thrive in environments that we are only beginning to enter ourselves?

I may or may not get flamed for that observation, but it isn't as far fetched as the idea of aliens space craft is.

Here's the Tether Incident for those who haven't seen it. These "bugs" could only be seen after they switched to infrared cameras

youtu.be...
edit on 4-6-2011 by windword because: embed

edit on 4-6-2011 by windword because: gr

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
These are re-upped, I'm about 85% positive I saw them last week - however - I have very little concept of time (is it still tuesday? jk) so please remember I'm only stating opinion, ever, always.

Although they are definitely unidentified, I'm not convinced they're flying objects.

I hate to say... but if I had the time, the energy, and was so inclined, I could probably recreate this using something simple, like animation shop

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I hate to say... but if I had the time, the energy, and was so inclined, I could probably recreate this using something simple, like animation shop

And, my X can paint a picture that looks as real as a photograph. Just cuz you can reproduce something doesn't mean that it's fake. When a TV show does a recreation it doesn't mean the event didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I didn't say it was fake - all I'm saying is that I can't consider it irrefutable evidence
and before you spew all over that - I also realize no one said it was irrefutable evidence, I just personally happen to be looking for such. If you do not appreciate my opinion, thats fine too.

thanks for the reply

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Pardon my spew... didn't mean to get you.
It's all good. I don't think you can find irrefutable evidence on this forum, maybe at a university, but, don't look to NASA for it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Pardon my spew... didn't mean to get you.
It's all good. I don't think you can find irrefutable evidence on this forum, maybe at a university, but, don't look to NASA for it.

you're right, thats probably the wrong word... I'm looking for evidence that I, an idiot, cannot dismiss at first glance - ok maybe recreation isn't really debunking but its reasonable doubt (I desperately want someone to recreate this one with a kite www.abovetopsecret.com...)

For the most part, I don't care what anyone else says so I can't assume anyone cares what I say - so I'm just trying to make up my own mind on the subjects of evidence, as I think everyone should - This particular piece of evidence...... I can't really stomach the "balls of light in the sky" being aliens, especially not in black and white - I do entertain the idea that their technology is beyond us, so that it only "appears" like a dot in the sky - but I've seen enough questionable material (none from nasa) to think we can find better examples - the balls of light in the sky to me always scream "trying to cash in on the phenomenon!!"

and why do I post knowing no one cares? cause I can't freakin sleep, and I had nothing better to do

P.S. its important to note that I'm a believer.
edit on 4-6-2011 by Forevever because: cause I think thats important

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
These are pretty interesting. The first one where the object does turns and then jets off is pretty impressive. He may have caught something there.

Although, this video looks like a bat. Between 0:20 and 0:25 you can see its wings flapping for a moment.

Some of these videos may be of birds and/or bats, but I think a few are worthy to be called true "UFO"s. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

And I really dont care how you view my communication skills .. I have seen way worse yet I dont pass judgement your a very rude person and lack any insight to anythig by posting retarded videos that are really the worst I have ever seen if in fact you lack that much knowledge to what the OP is sayig why not just listen and ask questions .. reallhy posting a video on a shooting star LMAO .. from now on just pretend you didnt read my posts ok

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join