It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision the key to seeing the UFO's (3 new examples)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Dwelling within? That doesn't make sense.

We "dwell" within the infrared spectrum. Also ultraviolet, also microwave and radio.

edit on 6/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage
Based on your fairly sensible view of these videos...what do you reckon are the possibilities (outside of UFOs) for the 40 second video?

The movements have me a bit confused and every "its a bat, its a bug" consideration I have I immediately meet with issues showing why it probably isn't.

But, then again, my desire of an outcome may be clouding my judgement here...so...thoughts?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I don't see why it can't be bug.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I agree with those that find these a little harder to dismiss than the birds and bats night-vision stuff we've all seen.

The 39 sec one especially would fit the characteristics of what numerous witnesses have been saying for years about these intelligent balls of light.

As a professional videographer I have a hard time seeing this one as a bug for the optical reasons that saturnfx pointed out.

OP

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The movement of the object in the first video is pretty amazing...

Slows down at what appears to be a scaled pace, like intelligently controlled.
Makes what appears to be some controlled turning and movement in short bursts...

Certainly seems like an intelligently controlled UFO. Thanks for posting this is one of the good vids where even debunkers won't clearly be able to debunk anything I don't think. Their guess will be as good as anyone's and that's what makes videos like this important. Yeah there are plenty of bunk easily made fakes out there but sometimes you can find a gem.

Maybe Night Vision is the key to finding more gems?

edit on 4-6-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
More night vision garbage the lot of them.

89 vids you don't say, another person where scientists would be flocking at his door to observe his amazing UFO's first hand.

Christ its like a whole civilization living over his house isn't it.

Complete and utter rubbish.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Those videos could be anything. The missing pixels dont help the situation at all. Tons of things are in our night sky including rc models, owls, bats, bugs, planes, satellites (some blinking, some even travel in 'pairs'), now add the blooming effect in night vision and anything in the sky can be a 'UFO orb'...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

I think you're forgetting this footage is using infrared.
I'm certain that that would account for the 'light passing through solid objects' as it is infrared light, and not the light we see with our eyes.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimusInvictus

It is not infrared. It is light amplified.

The appearance that the object (which seems to be a satellite) moves in front of the wire is caused by saturation of the sensor by the brightness of the object.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AnimusInvictus

It is not infrared. It is light amplified.

The appearance that the object (which seems to be a satellite) moves in front of the wire is caused by saturation of the sensor by the brightness of the object.

Exactly, same thing happened in that STS tether video...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I just looked at that video again.
Interesting. Claim about a "Big Orange Sphere" is attached to the claim that "you can't see UFO's at night they are invisible and silent". It doesn't look very orange to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I agree with those that find these a little harder to dismiss than the birds and bats night-vision stuff we've all seen.

The 39 sec one especially would fit the characteristics of what numerous witnesses have been saying for years about these intelligent balls of light.

As a professional videographer I have a hard time seeing this one as a bug for the optical reasons that saturnfx pointed out.

OP

Maybe you can help me on this one ??

I can't tell you how many nights I camped out underneath the sky .. me an my BF have he actually drug a mattress out in the back of his ma's house away from the noise and all we heard was the natures own night noise.
We laid there watching the stars watching the falling stars and this is in the Boonies of MN on a rez ..
even my son spent a night out there with us and from time to time others did too.

Ok with the naked eye we saw many of strange moving objects that weren’t planes there are no airports for one anywhere near or air bases or private runways.. so that explains that it was not a private plane
Ill explain why .. a Plane would not have been able to go at the speed this light ball did and it wouldn’t be retracting its flight like this ball of light did .. this ball went from point A to point B then Back to A then To D then out a ways then straight up and gone out of sight .. now we seen many of these against the starry sky .. I never knew what to make of them we just laid there an laughed at them to be honest ,, cuz it was so crazy ..
id spot one and point it out and like an hour later another one would happen then it would stop some times we saw only one and other nights maybe tow or three or even four .. it amazes me and no we never took any pictures we knew you would need a high power scope so no one even bothered this stuff goes on all the time up in MN back woods . dark sky ..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I just looked at that video again.
Interesting. Claim about a "Big Orange Sphere" is attached to the claim that "you can't see UFO's at night they are invisible and silent". It doesn't look very orange to me.

Arent YouTube comments/arguments entertaining?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Those videos could be anything. The missing pixels dont help the situation at all. Tons of things are in our night sky including rc models, owls, bats, bugs, planes, satellites (some blinking, some even travel in 'pairs'), now add the blooming effect in night vision and anything in the sky can be a 'UFO orb'...

Are you trying to say that orbs or light balls dont exsist ??? you claim everything else under the sun does exsist ?? just trying to see what you really mean is all .. whats your posistion on this ?/ either you believe the op has a point to his thread topic or you totally disagree ??

that video is crackers to me what was the point??

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh!
Okay, I noticed that after I read your reply.
And why is it a bug? I've never seen a bug like that; I just see a fuzzy light in many of the videos.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
These 'craft' appear to be stupidly controlled. If you ever saw a person or a vehicle whizzing back and forth like that, you'd say for sure they were 'on something.' But, if there's something caught on film that only appears to be amongst the stars, whizzing back and forth covering its previous path, it's "OMG UFO Y'ALL!!!"

You really really have to want to believe...to believe this 'stuff'

Here's the explanation: Person spends lots of money on equipment. Sets it up. Waits. Finds what they were looking for (what appears to be a UFO). Confirmatory bias makes it 'real'.

As Phage said, the person even contradicts themselves by saying "real ufos are invisible"

Next!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
The movement of the object in the first video is pretty amazing...

Slows down at what appears to be a scaled pace, like intelligently controlled.
Makes what appears to be some controlled turning and movement in short bursts...

Certainly seems like an intelligently controlled UFO. Thanks for posting this is one of the good vids where even debunkers won't clearly be able to debunk anything I don't think. Their guess will be as good as anyone's and that's what makes videos like this important. Yeah there are plenty of bunk easily made fakes out there but sometimes you can find a gem.

Maybe Night Vision is the key to finding more gems?

edit on 4-6-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

Hi smell the roses

I would just like to say a few things not everyone has a chance to view the dark sky that in fact is mile and miles away from a big city ... what really convinces me and others that I personally know up on my reservation that people have seen this stuff more than once as children they see it ,, our people stay our side at night sometime awake till the sun comes up .. but really what I wanted to tell you is that the speed of these things light balls is what I call them ,,

I got side tracked for a second there well also that they move about in such erratic directions .. really strange to watch .. It’s like they are up in the sky just freely doing their own thing .. where as a plane has a destination they are in route to a place to land .. these things are like spasmodic .. to be honest about it .. that is not something a bat would do or a bird or a bug ..

My suggestion if you live close to a place that is totally away from the airports of any kind or away from a big city and preferably at a higher altitude above 6000 feet the WE reservation is like 6500 I think .. well just saying they come in really clear out there is all .. have fun and they try it out ..

BY THE WAY
daynight42...............How the hell would you know ?? what we all seen ??? so jst because I stated several people see this out there all the time and its the truth they do .. these are not stars ok!!!

get off it why dont you!

edit on 4-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: left out sentance and spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Are you trying to say that orbs or light balls dont exsist ???

No, i'm not saying they dont exist.

you claim everything else under the sun does exsist ??

I just simply listed things that are commonly mis identified for 'UFOs', especially when filming in night vision.

just trying to see what you really mean is all .. whats your posistion on this ?/ either you believe the op has a point to his thread topic or you totally disagree ??

If the point is the human eye cannot see infrared, i agree.

that video is crackers to me what was the point??

To help you understand how such a camera actually operates and how it isnt always a fair representation of the actual physical shape you may be seeing through the view finder. Watch this video as well...

edit on 6/4/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

When you are out in the pitch black night and the stars are out in MN it's like they are so clear .. I cant tell you or prove it to you just ask anyone >>but if you know anyone that lives in the North woods of MN .. or even up in Canada but away from the big city .. you can see the difference but its so crazy to watch .. these bright balss or things sometimes they get elongated .. seem to strech out and thats probaly due to the speed they are traveling and too soon then they disappear .. stars don’t do this ok i have watched the sky for many years and this time around my one cousin has a telescope and I believe my son was in the process of pricing them so this ought to be a great summer up in MN

No and NO that video sucks no where near to what actually happens NOTHING like it that video is foul ,,NIce try

but it sucked ...sorry ..
edit on 4-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: sentace addition

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
First of all, I want to preface this message by saying that I don't think this is actually an alien spacecraft, and I firmly believe there is a reasonable explanation for what we're seeing (deliberate hoax, remnants or artifacts, etc).

However, this was at least mildly intriguing. At least this video shows something that is changing directions. I hate when you see videos of something that is clearly a satellite (something that's following a clear, defined path).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join