It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSensible
I think this is one of those rare occasions where we need MORE governmental control rather than less. In America, you need a license to own a gun, drive a car, hunt deer, or even fish. Yes, you need a license to put a string in the water and hope a fish bites it.

Thing is,here in Australia (and I`m guessing its the same or similar in other western countries?) about five or so years ago the government started a type of fear campaign saying that for Australia to survive we desperately need to increase our population (breed people breed!!!),this went on for quite a few months (off and on, on the news) then they introduced the baby bonus as it is today a parent/s will recieve $5,294 per new born.
www.babybonus.com.au...

Add that to the benifets of welfare and child support and there are multiple carrots dangling for a women to abuse the system or imo the system was designed to be abused for order out of chaos.

Though of coarse its a help for new families etc
but there is no emphisis on a traditional family.
edit on 18-6-2011 by gps777 because: linky dink

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLordVeack

You must have missed my prior posts on the matter...
You and I agree.

What I am saying is that you couldn't have possibly KNOWN your wife for 11 whole
years and didn't see it coming? You stopped paying attention.

I'm not sure why you don't see the fact that marriage without the state involved is perfectly fine.
It's when you file for a marriage license: THIS is what binds you (read my prior posts)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The fact you impose YOUR beliefs upon other people shows you love to pry into other people's lives
because you haven't one of your own to live.

Hitting a woman, I agree is wrong.
A man should never hit a woman.
AND, a woman shouldn't have such a big mouth in that she verbally abuses her man which usually
causes domestic violence in the 1st place! I do not condone it either miss, but women do NOT know
how to effectively communicate. Most bitch, whine, moan and complain because they are superficial shadows
of what a REAL woman is supposed to be.

If you want to be treated with respect: act like a women deserving of it! Pretty simple.

Divorce shouldn't be an option for 2 consenting adults to be joined in matrimony, a lifelong commitment.
Divorce should be an option ONLY for those that are trapped in a loveless marriage/abusive environment.

Not for petty issues both parties SHOULD have known about before saying I do.
It's pretty simple.

The law as you know it is so convoluted with crap when it should be as simple as:

treat everyone with respect and don't ever damage other people's property.

A battered woman only enables a man to beat her.
She needs to stand up for herself as a woman.
Stop being insecure and with low self esteem and LEARN to love yourselves....and this crap would NEVER happen!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander

Yeah.....like I'm going to believe that one

Believe you me, if she wanted to kill you, she would had

This completely discredits you from being an active participant with anything of substance/value to add...

Any other women feel empowered, lol!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Grow up Cobra man, grow some [email protected] just be thankful you're alive to live another day

Grow some balls?
Should you grow some labia yourself?

It's women mouthing off like this: is what leads to them getting bitch-slapped. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Grow up Cobra man, grow some [email protected] just be thankful you're alive to live another day

Grow some balls?
Should you grow some labia yourself?

It's women mouthing off like this: is what leads to them getting bitch-slapped. Plain and simple.

What I find most hillarious is that bluemirage5 has stated that she is single by choice.
oh the tears!

Comic relief I take it where I can get it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

...When the marriage is over, it's OVER. Get over it and move on. In the mean time, it is strongly suggested you meet her half way for the sake of the children. If you are not the custodial parent, then you work TOGETHER, not against her. She can be your best friend or your worst enemy. If I was a man, I'd want to be in her good graces and be there for both her and my children even if I was'nt living under the same roof. It's everyting to do with COMMON SENSE, that's the golden KEY...

When it's over, it's over move on, and work TOGETHER.

A woman's "common sense?"

edit on 18-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Yeah and many many mothers were bashed by their partners who demanded the women hand over the money to them! DV skyrocketed in Australia back then. Today, Australia is one of the worst nations for DV in the Western world. Are you proud now?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well, if plain common sense is not one of your strong points.....you reap what you sow my friend!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well, if plain common sense is not one of your strong points.....you reap what you sow my friend!

Nothing wrong with my logic sweetie pie.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yeah and many many mothers were bashed by their partners who demanded the women hand over the money to them!

Proof please

Or is it going to be more of your female biased gender opinion dribble.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

Explain to us all what a real woman is in the little pea brain of yours........

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

It was all over the news and you damn well know it, so don't play dumb

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You don't have any logic, all you do is troll

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm the troll? Who is in here threatening people and calling people names, making fun of crime victims and DV survivors?.

And while you're at it, please explain the logic of "together-apart" for us.
edit on 18-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

How about you go away and figure out if you have biological children or not....you seem to be confused whether or not you really are a father.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It was all over the news and you damn well know it, so don't play dumb

The baby bonus has been around for many years.

Show a recent news topic as it should be still on TV that you claim many many women were bashed to have the baby bonus stlolen off them from the father to back up your female gender biased opinion.

Or

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bfb5d85c0ab.jpg[/atsimg]

If? there was an increase in DV after the baby bonus (please provide proof of your statement on that as well) imo its because fathers had been tricked by the mothers (who were only looking at kids as cash) and then had to face what the system did to them,which is the cause for a lot of DV.

$5,294 per new born was bound to be abused and lead to more fatherlessness,it was bad enough under the current system alone.
edit on 18-6-2011 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

How about you go away and figure out if you have biological children or not....you seem to be confused whether or not you really are a father.

Still poking fun at tragedy I see. I already told you, I was a father. I am not anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Your posts have been nothing more than trolling throughout this and other threads on the topic.

Cobra is one of the most intelligent and logical on the topic and thread.

How surprising he came under attack by the likes of you.

Other women have posted on this thread who`s words are in direct oposition to yours as well,who can see this system for what it is.

And you still embrace it.You`ve been called out time and again to back up your opinions that you state as fact and attempt to shame people into silence,I`ve had enough of it.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour (your boys mostly) and go take a good look in the mirror to see the problem.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I truly and honestly feel bad for Mirage, that she is so jaded, so lost, so betrayed by the very system she holds so dear. Somewhere deep below the surface of that thick crust she wears so proudly, is a gentle, kind, honest little girl... now long since twisted and distorted by the very system which breaks all of us in one way or another, men and women alike.

"There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves; it will be an immense release to their enslaved minds to be freed from any one bond of restraint, and it will fire them more, and cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowledge that they do so, for they will only be indulging their own desire for personal admiration." - Adam Weishaupt.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join