It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Unhappy Father

And you`ll still be proud of yourself

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Each situation is different and should be treated as so. Knobheads like Camoron and his sweeping statements about all runaway dads should be stigmatized is utter nonsense. It's ok to sanction the murder of innocent kids in Libya though eh?

Mine's rather a long story, too much history and bad blood to go into here, but I basically refuse to pay child support as my ex has made my life hell for the past 10 years. She waived her right to the CSA years ago when she rubbed my nose in the fact her new fella was the most generous person on the planet and would always look after her and the kids. Having 2 businesses between them and claiming all the benefits available, she then realized how the law would always favour her and decided to hound me for money. A few extra quid for some holidays and support her alcohol and drug habit. This week she's been publicly naming and shaming me on facebook and has made it quite clear she'd be happy to see me go to prison for not paying up. I'll continue to stand my ground though, women like this need to get their head around the old saying, "You made your bed lie in it."

A friend of mine was left holding the baby when his wife left to go and concentrate on her heroin addiction. Never any mention of naming and shaming the mothers though

edit on 19-6-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

My questions are this. Do you have paperwork,that she refused any type of financial help from you? Do you have an active role in the kids lives?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

it's my belief - but I could be wrong - that when she began claiming benefits there was an option on the form where she waived her rights for the CSA to be involved. I am still part of the kids lives... just, but she's doing her best to now turn them against me

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Wow, hang on......both your ex wife and her new partner have two businesses between them? How do their businesses surivive if she is a drug addict and alcoholic?

She waived her right to seek child support....meaning you don't pay child support at all......yet she comes to you from time to time for afew extra quid to help out during school holidays?

So now you refuse to pay anything let alone child support and she's giving you a hard time because you won't take your responsibilities seriously as a parent and father to your own kids? Lucy you're not my ex husband because I'd slam you with court papers so damn fast your head would spin.

So which part makes you angry? The fact that your ex wife is now with another man or because she is innovative and opened a business so she can put food on the table for your kids while giving them everything she can ? Yeah, that must hurt the very soul of an ex husband whose ex wife picked up the pieces and moved on; now she has her own business and my bet is she's damn happy with her life right now. Oops.....that must be it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Typical western female attitude
As my previous post stated there's a lot of history, a lot of stunts this woman's pulled, ridiculing me for the pain I was feeling at losing my kids. Some of us men still have something called pride. We don't like having the piss taken out of us. Actually, she's no longer with that guy, turned out he was a serial cheater (what goes around comes around). I'm with a girl who beats her hands down in every department, which makes her all the more bitter. Both of their businesses failed in the end. You've taken a few snippets of what I said and twisted it into a distorted female's viewpoint, where you're always the winner and the men are all losers.

Nice try at trolling, but have a read of this, it goes a long way to explaining how a lot of you ladies lost your loveliness.

www.rense.com...

Oh, and don't call me Lucy

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Oh, so her new partner just did a runner and her business failed within the last few moments of your first post...after I saluted her for being so innovative for providing for your children?

What......women in third world countries are'nt in business? Funny that, I deal directly with many of them in India, Thailand and Turkey!

Your ex wife waived her right to receive child support and now you're whining? For a father who does'nt pay child support.....yup.....you must be feeling elated and proud............so where does the pride fit in to all that of a parent who does'nt take his responsibilies seriously?

Ahhhhhh, I did'nt take snippets of your previous post.....I just voiced an opinion soley upon what you posted! Your words.....OWN them my friend!

tell your ex wife from me that by naming and shaming you on her FB is a waste of precious time spent on an idiot.

That Rockefeller garbage is real desperate; women are where they are today BECAUSE of the Suffogettes my friend. Loved that lil comic picture on Rense....LOL
edit on 19-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If you had actually read what I wrote you'd notice I said "ex" not "ex wife". Nothing wrong with any woman being in business at all, it's just that most women from countries which haven't been conditioned by feminazi media BS still understand the importance of family values and how to keep their man happy. In the past I've paid support directly to the children, which they saved and she then raided their bank accounts and spent the lot. Here's a woman who pleads poverty, but always has enough to party at every weekend, smoke 20 cigs a day and smokes marijuana and does ecstacy. Can't get out of bed in the morning to get the kids to school on time. Cheated on me numerous times and ripped me off for a lot of money. I could go on, but If you want to keep painting her as some kind of saint, knock yourself out.

Any opinions on my friend who's wife left when the baby was 3 months old because heroin was more important to her
Or are you just here to bash men?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That Rockefeller garbage is real desperate; women are where they are today BECAUSE of the Suffogettes my friend.

The name Suffragettes was actually a derogatory term to begin with, and I agree that women should be allowed to vote. But between then and now (whether you believe the story of the Rockefeller's true intentions behind promoting feminism or not) the attitudes and priorities of many women has changed to the point where their natural loving and caring nature is in constant conflict with the vanity and independence that's been conditioned within them over the past 40 or so years. All the family values which were passed on from mother to daughter for centuries have now all but gone in many homes. Sad really.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

....now she has her own business and my bet is she's damn happy with her life right now. Oops.....that must be it.

Wow,you are bitter !!!!!! You do understand she is NOW asking for help,so business cant be that good,right? Second,if she has waived the financial part away,WHY should he have to pay ??????? Third,shes the one whos bitter,by belittling the man,on facebook. WHY? What good does that do for the children ??? Hes involved in the kids life,thats good enough for me. Hes NOT a financial "PURSE" to be dipped into,anytime things go bad for her. Common sense hun.....................

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

My ex did the same thing. She fought for the kids,because it was easier to get money from me,then to work. Then she became an addict. I fought for my children.....and won. Guess what??? I dont ask for ANY support from her. I just want her to clean herself up,and be in the kids lives. Thats it. Common sense. Also,I dont BEG the system for any handouts. I dont get any. My responsibility. Mine alone.
edit on 19-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

I see you're ready for another round....

Ex girlfriend, ex wife......same diff......if you had kids with her and you were not legally married that means she was your common law wife!

I don't know where you come from mate.....Pakistan or India? The women I deal with in third world nations, some are married and some are divorced.....all of whom are great businesswomen and I have enormous respect for them. None of us have any interest in this femin-nazi BS, we just trade and want to make money for our families.

Yeah, I plead poverty too......perhaps I AM poor......like as if I'd come on a public message board and spout off I'm rich financially (rolls my eyes)!

You seem to know everything your ex is up to......are you a fly on the wall of her home? Matey.....the next time I ever see a fly, I'm going to go out of my way and kill it!

For a woman to waive her rights to receive child support.....how did she rip you off alot of money? You yourself said earlier you don't pay child support and you're going to stand your ground!

Your kids arrive in school consistantly late? Does the school ring you every 5 mins?

Your ex constantly cheated on you? Sounds like you're accusing your ex of adultery yet you already claimed you were not married so therefore adultery was never committed. Sniff sniff......I'm gonna cry now (rolls my eyes)

Ok, so now your ex parties every weekend. You know that by.......? Do you stalk her outside her home? The woman is NOT married to you, got it?

As for your last post.....yeah thats real sad.....not! Fact is, what you REALLY mean to say is women should be bare foot and clueless how to live independantly. That woman should be ruled by men, told what to do......or to be more specific......."do as I say and not what I do" ?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I just love it when you men use that word "bitter" so commonly

Yeah....this is the usual trappings I hear from ex spouses........

1. She's bitter

2. She took all my assets and money

3. She abuses alcohol and illegal substances

4. She never lets me see the kids

5. She lied about DV to a Family Court judge

6. I pay child support (how much again?)

7. She brain washed the kids

8. She has a new partner (he should pay for my kids!)

9. She parties all weekend every weekend

10. She spends all the child support on alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, pampering herself

sniff sniff..........I'm gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (rolls my eyes)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I just love it when you men use that word "bitter" so commonly

Yeah....this is the usual trappings I hear from ex spouses........

1. She's bitter

2. She took all my assets and money

3. She abuses alcohol and illegal substances

4. She never lets me see the kids

5. She lied about DV to a Family Court judge

6. I pay child support (how much again?)

7. She brain washed the kids

8. She has a new partner (he should pay for my kids!)

9. She parties all weekend every weekend

10. She spends all the child support on alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, pampering herself

sniff sniff..........I'm gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (rolls my eyes)

The best part is........................wait for it........................The Judge,guardian ad litem,the kids psychologists,her friends,her mother and sisters,and the majority of non radical feminists in my life, AGREED!!!!!

dont that take the cake!!

Besides,you HAVE already shown your "agenda". No FACTS,opinionated dribble. When asked for ANY facts,you slide into unavailable. No one is crying,except the kids. They have to deal with childish antics,from adults.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Nah matey......this thread is all about men and child support.......not the ex wives and what they do in their private lives!

Just pay up and shut up....or don't pay and hide as a looser

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Nah matey......this thread is all about men and child support.......not the ex wives and what they do in their private lives!

Just pay up and shut up....or don't pay and hide as a looser

Theres a story behind EVERY child-support payee. The Joan of Arc of the child support thread,has "opinion" as her flag. Bravo.............No victories,No answers.No Facts............

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I'm from a small village in the UK, where everybody knows everybody's business. I don't have to stalk anybody to get the details.

So in your eyes two people who have kids together, live together, common law husband and wife, its ok for the two of them to sleep around (or just the woman lol)? How wonderfully liberal of you, but I think children should be set a better example. This conversation/debate has gone down the typical route where a guy questions how a woman should behave, what her role should be to achieve a happy home, and instantly gets accused of being a chauvinist caveman. You've just proved how spiteful many women have become by trying to ridicule anybody for complaining about the situation.

It's obviously a subject you feel very strongly about. I'm guessing either daddy left you, or a husband/boyfriend, somebody you haven't been able to get over as you haven't found anybody new.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by christine76

I feel your pain.
My daughter's father is an alcoholic who has had very little to do with her since birth. He expected me to provide for her care and make sure he got to see her at my expense. When I made the decision to go to college to better the situation for her and I, I flat out told him I would no longer be able to make the 30 minute drive to his town so he could see her. I told him he could come to see her whenever he chose, but I would not have the time or money to make his life easy anymore. He threw a fit and never bothered to visit. He had never paid child support and I never asked for it.

Finally, some years later, the state(IL) caught up to him and made him start paying. They garnished his wages for a few months until he chose to quit working rather than pay. All that time, I never told him he couldn't see her. He chose not to try. Then, he got into serious legal trouble and decided that he wanted to see her on a regular basis. This lasted until he got in front of the judge and got his wrist slap. Suddenly, he could no longer find a ride to visit. I had taken her a few times to see him, but I will not be an enabler to him. He expected me to start carrying the weight of his responsibility again.
Finally, after he had made many drunken calls to our house to speak with her, she told him she no longer wanted contact with him until she was an adult. She was in 6th grade then and we have not heard from him since. As much as his financial support would have helped out at times, the money was not worth the cost of the emotional toll to her.
I think there are parents who need to be forced to pay, but sometimes money isn't what is important. For us, the peace of mind of knowing her father is not disrupting her life and well-being is worth the sweat and tears I've shed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Yeah I know all about gossip mongers of small villages......LOL

Come on.....what do you care what your ex does or not? You're not chained to her nor she you. What business is it of yours what she does?

You don't have the right to judge an independant woman on how she should behave, how she lives or what she wears.

Fact is.....I don't give a damn whether your ex sleeps around or any other woman for that matter. Not my business. But know this.....you bang up a woman, be prepared for the consequences and take it like a REAL man, like those who fought for the survival of your nation and the Commonwealth!

If you don't like how your ex brings up your children......roll it all out in the Family Court, tell a judge who really cares after he finds out you don't pay child support!

No, my daddy never left me......he's in his 90's now, from a completely different generation to yours by a long shot...but then I too am from a different generation to yours! Me, liberal? Yeah, can't wait to show my friends that lil comment, they'll laugh at no end !

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Ginga

Come on.....what do you care what your ex does or not? You're not chained to her nor she you. What business is it of yours what she does?

You don't have the right to judge an independant woman on how she should behave, how she lives or what she wears.

You're right, she's free to party as hard as she likes as often as she likes if it doesn't interfere with her parenting. Either way, I won't be financing that lifestyle for her.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join