It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander

I dunno matey......I'm still waiting for you to tell us if you in fact have biological kids because you seem to be confused by whether or not you do have children.

Tell me, who is the little man dressed up holding a firearm in your avatar? I just want to see who you aspire to be one day when you grow up!

Cobra Commander is a comic book character. One of my foster kid's, it's his favorite character. I used it here because his action figure was sitting on my computer when I signed up for an account. So what's it to you anyway?

Now as far as being "confused" about whether of not I have children, it seems that it is you who is confused. I have already told you several times now, that I am no longer a father though I was at one time. If you are too dense to understand that, then I really don't know what to tell you.

EDIT to add: Oh, and what the heck does bluemirage5 mean anyway? Can't figure out how to upload an avatar either?
edit on 20-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

We are on page 77 now and if you click your "posts in thread" you have taken up 11 pages all by yourself of that 76,that`d be fine if it wasn`t full of your own unsubstantiated opionated hateful dribble and when you are shown to be WRONG you simply ignore it and move on with more of the same.

Even to the extent of showing no remorse toward your own comments in regards to CobraCommander.

Below is what you have displayed so much within this thread.If someone has followed and read the thread and her responses to peoples posts it will become clearer on what I`m seeing.

How to spot a psychopath

Item 1 Glibness/superficial charm

**Item 2 Grandiose sense of self-worth**

Item 3 Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom

Item 4 Pathological lying

**Item 5 Cunning/manipulative**

**Item 6 Lack of remorse or guilt**

Item 7 Shallow affect

**Item 8 Callous/lack of empathy**

Item 9 Parasitic lifestyle

**Item 10 Poor behavioural controls**

Item 14 Impulsivity

Item 15 Irresponsibility

**Item 16 Failure to accept responsibility for own actions**

Item 20 Criminal versatility

Emphisis mine
I removed some because it would be impossible for me to know,though they could belong left in the list.

Item 20 I left in because bluemirage5 has said that "we all know that everyone in business cooks the books" and has said she is a businesswoman herself and in the past has said she had run her own business,so thats self admitted criminal actions.

I know I have never done that,there is no need when you have an already sucessful bussiness,not that I would if it was unsuccessful.I hope the Gov takes a good hard look at your books.

item 9 I left in because bluemirage has said men are providers and women are gatherers and advocates for this current system to stay and have greater control which allows women to gather.Which often leaves the father bearly able to survive and keep a job while keeping up with what the CS system deems he should.This can all be done to him through no fault of his own within the relationship he had with the mother.Some men commit suicide from being bashed continually for no reason and be falsely accussed just by the word of the mother and/ or stop him from having contact with his own child/ren,yet all you can come up with is "cowards!"

You should be tested to see whether you are a fit parent to have custody,because I would fear for my children that had a custodial person that has displayed what you have.

You and I have had words in other threads where you show no remorse toward your own boys even when they are sick.No time for that in your words.Your self worth of ruling with an iron fist shows how weak and heartless you are.

You have even said that some men are lucky on this thread that you dont have the authority to kill them.

So maybe I`m wrong in telling you that you should have a good look in the mirror,you need professional help imo that I`m not qualified to help you with.Other than point to the warning signs in the hope that you seek help.

As its been shown through studies on this thread it would be in the best interest of the children to be in the custody of the father rather than in favour of the mother as it is today.But you keep attacking men.

11 pages out of 77 is all you and your biased opinions and yet you can still call others trolls.

Simply delusional with the warning signs of a psychopath.
edit on 20-6-2011 by gps777 because: 76 to 77 as it skip while typing

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

You are so funny; typical skippy....and thats probably one of the reasons why I've lived in Australia for so long.....got to love their dry humour!

Let me make it quite clear.......I don't pay child support. Non-custodial self employed fathers do have a habit of cooking their books so they pay as little as possible in child support.

The CSA system in Australia differs to that in the USA however by saying that.....no Australian non-custodial father goes to jail if he is in CS debt.

You also allege some fathers commit suicide because their wives regularly bash them? No they don't. We are all soley responsible for our own actions!

I don't need to be tested as a parent because within afew months my youngest child will become an adult. Nice try though....but please, don't let me stop you! No, I never brought up my children with an iron fist! I brought up my children who were very well educated and have been offered the best opportunities available to them. They are all a glowing example of what good children could aspire to be if they are under the right environment with a large loving family support network.

If we have had words on other threads.....I don't keep a journal of names of my foes. I don't work like that nor do I hold grudges.....must be an Aussie thing?

The rest of your post is just absolute bloody nonsence and unworthy of a response. Grow up!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

LOL I have'nt uploaded an avatar because it appears I don't need one. Perhaps you can choose one you think suitable for me? hahahahahaha

Ok, so you do NOT have biological children yet you are whining about child support.....from someone who is not even in the system.

I was'nt aware in the USA they foster kids out to single men not blood related to the child. Thats a new one! Not!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

WoW!!!! My Lord!!! What is wrong with people...i can't believe that woman would say crap like that!!! Well...your definitely spot on with her!!! I'd go back and read the crap she wrote but i'll take your word for it cause i'm not giving any of my time to reading her Psychotic garbage!!

Peace and Love

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Non-custodial self employed fathers do have a habit of cooking their books so they pay as little as possible in child support.

LINK PLEASE.

You also allege some fathers commit suicide because their wives regularly bash them? No they don't.

Yes,they do............

But it turns out it’s not just young men. From “Divorce Doubles Suicide Risk in Men” by Michelle Beaulieu writing for Menstuff.

In addition, divorce or marital separation more than doubled the risk of suicide in men, whereas in women, marital status was unrelated to suicide The truth is, generally it’s the woman initiating the divorce and she probably couldn’t be happier about it. Whereas the man is generally much more emotionally invested in the marriage and the family and becomes devastated when the divorce happens.

Dr. Justin Denney, a sociologist at the University of Colorado, is studying the relationship between family structure and suicide rates. He’s using national data collected on over 1 million people, and their households, to pinpoint how family dynamics can precipitate, or protect against, suicide mortality.

Denney’s research is the first to examine so many cases at a national level, but experts have been aware of the link between divorce and men’s suicide risk for decades. According to a compilation of research published by J. Rank and confirmed by Denney, suicide rates are higher among divorced men, and lowest among those still married. Single men fall somewhere in between.

Denney’s research, published last year in Social Science Quarterly, concluded that men who are divorced are 39 percent more likely to commit suicide than those still married. The difference increases to 50 percent when a man is a widow. Among women, differences in suicide risk among those who were married, divorced or widowed were statistically insignificant.

Modern Men and Suicide…

When are you going to back your SLANTED OPINION,with FACTS ??????????????????

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

It is sad for any person to not only attempt to commit suicide but to actually succeed at it. However; at the end of the day we are each soley responsible for our own actions, no matter what we do in life. Placing blame on another party is not counter-productive. If ex spouses have an urgent need for psychological help for depression they should seek the help through their GPs and psychologists.

Men need to get their acts together; they need to get better organised in regards to men's health just as the women have for women's health over the years....thats why the women have been so successful at it.

I can't believe you just said that! You really believe women are elated when they initiate their separation and divorce? I'm sure alot of women coming out of terrible marriages will feel relieved; especially if she's coming out of a marriage where she was bashed around regularly......but most definately not elated! The breakup of a marriage hits hard any family, the spouses AND the children!

Then you go on to say that the suicide rate among women is insignificant?

Your comments are the most rediculous one I've heard yet......but let it keep coming.

edit on 20-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

LOL I have'nt uploaded an avatar because it appears I don't need one. Perhaps you can choose one you think suitable for me? hahahahahaha

Ok, so you do NOT have biological children yet you are whining about child support.....from someone who is not even in the system.

I was'nt aware in the USA they foster kids out to single men not blood related to the child. Thats a new one! Not!

I told you from the start that I don't pay child support, and you saw fit to do nothing but ridicule me for that irrelevant fact. I don't need to be a murder victim to know that murder is bad either.

Fostering in the US? It seems this us yet another of many examples of things you are unaware of, because you don't listen unless you hear something that you can twist around to use against someone. I already explained to you the details of my children, by birth or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

We are all soley responsible for our own actions!

Father criticized for mother killing children

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I have'nt read every single post on this thread, nor do I have time for it.

The original thread "Men and child support. What is the answer?"; not one of you males have put up anything productive to counteract the problems surrounding the child support system. All I have heard from you men are trivial comments of your past experiences with ex wives and girlfriends and the fact that none of you like paying child support because you all hold grudges against women who have hurt your macho egos. This is why you men are not getting anywhere. To succeed in advocating for men starts with one step at a time. Men's health should be top priority, you take on the child support system as secondary.

I personally don't think it's counter productive to send any non-custodial parent owing child support to jail....however those who have sherked their responsibilities for 5 years or more to avoid paying should see jail time...or better still, be forced in to the military where they make real men out of you. In regards to any child support debt or arrears in payment....that debt should stay until it's paid and I don't don't care if it takes 5,10 or 20 years to pay up.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

My father tried to kill himself after his second marriage fell apart. He thought that with a new family he could do it right the second time around. A sort of twisted atonement I guess for his first attempt when he married my mother at 18 I guess. Instead, the second failure at family was more than he could bare.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Oh here we go.......the murder of children by a parent

Listen to me......

that's a whole different issue and has nothing to do with the original topic!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

It is sad for any person to not only attempt to commit suicide but to actually succeed at it. However; at the end of the day we are each soley responsible for our own actions, no matter what we do in life. Placing blame on another party is not counter-productive. If ex spouses have an urgent need for psychological help for depression they should seek the help through their GPs and psychologists.

Men need to get their acts together; they need to get better organised in regards to men's health just as the women have for women's health over the years....thats why the women have been so successful at it.

I can't believe you just said that! You really believe women are elated when they initiate their separation and divorce? I'm sure alot of women coming out of terrible marriages will feel relieved; especially if she's coming out of a marriage where she was bashed around regularly......but most definately not elated! The breakup of a marriage hits hard any family, the spouses AND the children!

Then you go on to say that the suicide rate among women is insignificant?

Your comments are the most ridiculous one I've heard yet......but let it keep coming.

edit on 20-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Among women, differences in suicide risk among those who were married, divorced or widowed were statistically insignificant.

Again,You cherry-picked the faults you choose to make up and see. Statistically........Get it?? Again,you bring NO facts to the table.EVERYONE here has,other women included.

Men wouldn't be committing suicide,if they had a way out of the gender biased judicial system. Thats the whole point of the argument. The OP''s topic is "Men and Child support. What is the answer?" Not "bluemirage5 twisted opinionated view of the world of CHILD SUPPORT,with NO FACTS" . Why dont you start a thread on it?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I can't get in to your father's mind anymore than you can. It's a shame your father could'nt fix the problems surrounding his first marriage before leaping in to another taking with him baggage from the first. Where a man fails at 2 marriages, that would ring a red bell to me and if you had half the brain that you think you have then I would hope you swayed your father in the direction of a psychologist for depression and supported your father during the process. Did you do that??????????????????

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I have'nt read every single post on this thread, nor do I have time for it.

The original thread "Men and child support. What is the answer?"; not one of you males have put up anything productive to counteract the problems surrounding the child support system. All I have heard from you men are trivial comments of your past experiences with ex wives and girlfriends and the fact that none of you like paying child support because you all hold grudges against women who have hurt your macho egos. This is why you men are not getting anywhere. To succeed in advocating for men starts with one step at a time. Men's health should be top priority, you take on the child support system as secondary.

I personally don't think it's counter productive to send any non-custodial parent owing child support to jail....however those who have sherked their responsibilities for 5 years or more to avoid paying should see jail time...or better still, be forced in to the military where they make real men out of you. In regards to any child support debt or arrears in payment....that debt should stay until it's paid and I don't don't care if it takes 5,10 or 20 years to pay up.

Yeah, make a real man out of them by training them and giving them the skills to kill and maim those who have harmed him. Conscription for deadbeats. Great plan.

And you haven't heard me my statements that were anything less than logical or "productive." After all, as you have to aptly pointed out, I do not pay child support and therefore I am completely objective.

Your posts on the other hand are nothing but venomous bile, insults, ridicule, and without merit of factual data of any kind. Every point you have been made has been proven to be false through factual information supported by well-sourced material.

Even that post now which I am replying to is a jumbled mess of contradictory statements and devoid of any sound logic whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yeah brother. Its devastating when divorce,child support,the loss of family,kids, job,jail, does to someone. I totally understand how hard it truly is. Your Father deserves a salute,as does mine. There was definitely no help in the 60's and 70's for men. No support groups,just a bottle.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh here we go.......the murder of children by a parent

Listen to me......

that's a whole different issue and has nothing to do with the original topic!

Custody, child support, lack of marriage certificate, children by more than one man, jealousy, control, all issues which have come up in this thread and all part of that case where a woman murdered her 3 children and a fourth escaped from drowning in the frigid waters of the Hudson.

EDIT to add: And this was the murder of children by their MOTHER, not just a "parent." Of all the DV murders locally, not one man murdered his kids.
edit on 20-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Great Read on Child Support

CC,some great articles in this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What rubbish! In your view, non-custodial fathers would'nt commit suicide if they never saw the inside of a Family Court! You're probably right......because then they would be able to keep all of the shared assets of the marriage so they can economically abuse their ex wives and children to no end.

Non-custodial fathers commit suicide because no doubt they suffer manic depression and refuse to seek psychological help. Some do it just for spite; some do it and take their kids with them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I can't get in to your father's mind anymore than you can. It's a shame your father could'nt fix the problems surrounding his first marriage before leaping in to another taking with him baggage from the first. Where a man fails at 2 marriages, that would ring a red bell to me and if you had half the brain that you think you have then I would hope you swayed your father in the direction of a psychologist for depression and supported your father during the process. Did you do that??????????????????

As a matter of fact I did. I hadn't spoken to him in ten years. A death in the family led us to cross paths once again, just after he tried to kill himself. And in time, I came to gain some keen insight into the troubles in his marriage with my mother, and I even found a degree of forgiveness for him and the things he had done.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join