It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teacher Beats Children

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That son of a... hitting is not parenting, hitting is hitting. Look, a pat is parenting, a slam is abuse. For all of those who claim being hit helped them, there are many who others who were devastated by it. This ridiculous one-zie-fits-all parenting going on and talked about these days is honestly pathetic and embarressing to me on behalf of humanity. My son/daughter did blank and thus they will be grounded, thus they will get hit, thus they will get something taken away from them. This sort of "discipline" as they call it, teaches no such thing. Discipline is something each person gains through deciding they will, you can try as you may to may people do this or that, but you will always(if not at first, eventually) be met with opposition. Insert parent: Don't slam that door! Insert Kid: *slams door*

The problem these days is people do not think to themselves 'what will actually make my child realize what they have done or that they should change'. It's just 'by the book' parenting, doing what your told to do or what your pressured to. Parents would do much better if they looked at children as potentials, not items and treated them as such. Besides the point...

This man will only beat down the childrens spirits, which may be what he thinks needs to be done. Personally, I don't think many of us would object to the Egyptian rebellion if we all cracked open a history book and saw the crap our own founders did to give us a chance at freedom.

I could barely keep watching as I saw those beautiful children come closer in closer to that man, petrified of what would happen to them. I tell you what, they should try that with the older children, if that were me, I'd take that rule and smack the hell out of that man to see if he thought that would help teach him anything.

Son Of Oda

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It was not too long ago that a whack with a ruler would happen in US schools as well. Sorry to say, I do nto consider this to be "abuse" at all. If we brought back this type of treatment maybe we wouldn't have 17 year old kids who act like the girls in the video below.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It was not too long ago that a whack with a ruler would happen in US schools as well. Sorry to say, I do nto consider this to be "abuse" at all. If we brought back this type of treatment maybe we wouldn't have 17 year old kids who act like the girls in the video below.

Do you really think whacks with a ruler are going to stop what that 17 year old did?? Do you realize how many kids have been spanked,whacked with rulers , beaten, and still go on to steal..some times even far worse crimes.

The logic that whacking a child will stop them from criminal activity is ridiculous.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Man this is NOTHING! I received far worse from my teachers and parents while growing up.

And that girl was obviously RESISTING her punishment, which resulted in getting the teacher angry, and her receiving additional punishment.

We've seen the results over the last 30 or so years of the outlawing of discipline in schools & the homes, and it ain't impressive.

Bring back the ROD.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I come from the same timeframe as you mate and had the same types of punishments.

I do think this man should not have held the girls by their hair while smacking them with that small ruler though.

We used to get caned across the hand at school.. and we deserved it most of the time. Once we had the headmaster give us six on each hand and then had the deputy headmaster repeat the process.. man that hurt, and it did make us pull our heads in a bit.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Children need a beating every now and then.

Maybe the kids were failing in class or something, idk, but it didn't look bad at all to me.

OMG!!!!

It was humiliating for those children...and you can see they are all very scared to have their turn.

can you imagine every day..how they live in fear for school.

What you said above shows a lot about you..I really hope you don't have children...

I saw another vidio yesterday from the same part of the world with the police..pulling at a young girls hair,and taunting her. I noticed in this video that the girls got it worse.

Damn it this world is screwed up..makes me want to just go fight these a***holes,and take them all out. Instead I have just sit here and cry, wondering why a loving God could stand by and watch so much torture (most much worse) being done to the most innocent ,and vulnerable in our world.
It gets really hard to deal with the sadness ,and anger I have inside when I see crap like this.

This may be because you don't understand. Most of those children will also be really happy and respect that teacher and look for ways to please him in behaving well, they probably love the guy. children do have more respect for adaults that do not let them rule them.
The whack he gave was so light all the crying, cringing and stuff kids do is all show, ask any kid who grows up how much the smack hurt at the time...usualy not much at all but they will remember what they did that caused it and work toward not getting it next time.
BTW if you are Christian the answer to why a loving God could stand by and watch so much torture is because he said "spare the rod spoil the child in so many words he also disciplined his people even to killing them in bunches!!!

If you think these children will respect that man ..you're WRONG....they will fear him.

OMG!!! spare the rod ,and spoil the child referred to a rod of measurement ..meaning that if you did not show children the errors of their judgements..you would be spoiling them.

Yeah..God said go whack your kids in one part of his bible,and in another part says whoever harms one of these ,and causes them to stumble should be thrown in a pit.

I don't know who your sick version of God came from.....but if you honestly believe God told people to kill children in bunches....you need help.
edit on 27-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Oh yes, we westerners just love judging other cultures. What a wonderful and rich culture that accepts this behavior...... TO POOP ON.

If I may quote a famous puppet dog

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
WOW, he was beating the kids like they stole something all due to their work not being satisfactory. I realize this is another culture and they have their own way of doing things but my goodness it was too much for me to watch. Did you notice how hard he was hitting the kids? He gave the boys one hard pop on their hands but he pulled the hair and hit the backs and arms of the little girls? Was that an adult laughing in the background?
edit on 27-5-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Don't be too harsh on the teacher, that is normal in many countries around the world. Don't judge people based on your own standards.

I got good beatings when I was young as a kid in school, I don't hate my teachers who hit me with ruler, or sticks, I respect them to death because they guided me, they didn't give up on me even when I was neglecting my school responsibilities.

I understand in West there is a different mentality, you can do what ever you want, no one can force you to reach your potential. Other nations have different mentalities, they believe kids need to be forced and disciplined to do the right thing. They believe there are kids who do the right thing without any punishments needed, then there are kids who don't, and those kids need punishment to get disciplined.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
who was doing the recording and just watching it happen? Why would anyone stupidly let this be recorded. this whole things is weird.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That, is a psychopath, right there. He,
clearly, beats the girls more. WTF
is he thinking? I would not be able
to contain my rage, if I witnesses this.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Children need a beating every now and then.

Maybe the kids were failing in class or something, idk, but it didn't look bad at all to me.

OMG!!!!

It was humiliating for those children...and you can see they are all very scared to have their turn.

can you imagine every day..how they live in fear for school.

What you said above shows a lot about you..I really hope you don't have children...

I saw another vidio yesterday from the same part of the world with the police..pulling at a young girls hair,and taunting her. I noticed in this video that the girls got it worse.

Damn it this world is screwed up..makes me want to just go fight these a***holes,and take them all out. Instead I have just sit here and cry, wondering why a loving God could stand by and watch so much torture (most much worse) being done to the most innocent ,and vulnerable in our world.
It gets really hard to deal with the sadness ,and anger I have inside when I see crap like this.

This may be because you don't understand. Most of those children will also be really happy and respect that teacher and look for ways to please him in behaving well, they probably love the guy. children do have more respect for adaults that do not let them rule them.
The whack he gave was so light all the crying, cringing and stuff kids do is all show, ask any kid who grows up how much the smack hurt at the time...usualy not much at all but they will remember what they did that caused it and work toward not getting it next time.
BTW if you are Christian the answer to why a loving God could stand by and watch so much torture is because he said "spare the rod spoil the child in so many words he also disciplined his people even to killing them in bunches!!!

If you think these children will respect that man ..you're WRONG....they will fear him.

OMG!!! spare the rod ,and spoil the child referred to a rod of measurement ..meaning that if you did not show children the errors of their judgements..you would be spoiling them.

Yeah..God said go whack your kids in one part of his bible,and in another part says whoever harms one of these ,and causes them to stumble should be thrown in a pit.

I don't know who your sick version of God came from.....but if you honestly believe God told people to kill children in bunches....you need help.
edit on 27-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Lol nope not I........ I am totally non religious, just pointing that out because YOU mentioned God.
My children have praised me for the discipline they received as children thanked me many times for my diligent parenting, respected me always and loved me always.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
C'mon...my old man used to hit me harder than that...Sorry I had to use that Marlon Brando line.

Seriously though...If that little girl that he brutalized were mine I would make sure he could never hurt another child again.

How anyone could laugh as they recorded this is beyond me. I swear, some days I think the human race is doomed.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
With all the horrible violence in movies and you call this graphic? I don't agree with the teacher's methods, however, for very bad behavior you need to start young to very selectively administer corporal punishment to children. By the time they get to be older it is too late and you will have a belligerent teenager on your hands. I recommend using your hand though, so you know how hard you may be spanking a child.
edit on 27-5-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Shoot I used to get beat all the time! For misbehaving, and every time I did bad in school SAS! "There you go!" As my dad used to say. That was his way of disciplining me. And yes, I did learn. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I do excellent in school, and because I behave and do really well in school I have a piano, a car, a future, and a place to eat and sleep. Now let's look at my cousin who not once got spanked: Does drugs, doesn't do well in school, has no future (well now he does because I gave him a spot in the company), and disobeys his parents and does what he wants.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SANman

Some cultures deserve to be judged harshly.....making our own determination if a behavior is right or wrong is the right of every human being..
edit on 5/27/2011 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You all talk tough.

I, on the other hand, have actually caught a parent beating their child.

I was walking past their house and heard screaming, like a really fear-filled scream, and the screaming changed pitch when the 'thudding' sound started.

Now I know that home-invasion is illegal, but who gives a s**t right? It's not like I hadn't done it before.

That father, I think , is still in hospital (this happened last september), and I couldn't care less if he comes out there dead.

No one knows who the 'home-invader' was, and the press didn't say that he was bashed in his own kitchen because he was bashing his little girl, but at least I know, and so does the wee girl.

True, it was probably more traumatic for her to see that happen to her daddy, but at least she has been safe for the past seven months right.

I'm not one to bash random people, or to bully, but I AM what most would consider a 'bad man' and I will NOT stand idley by while a little girl is punched in the face by a man.

How many of YOU would actually do the same?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by Char-Lee

While I see where you are coming from, the teacher seems to be punishing learning. What I saw was him marking papers and small children being hit with a ruler....did they misspell something?
While I do think that much of today has gotten a bit soft on kids, I think there should be a line somewhere. My mother wouldnt spank me for getting a wrong answer on a test or not being able to pronounce a word correctly, she would teach me how to do it, you know with words. The times where I would swear, or hit my brother or steal, or destroy peoples gardens as a little bugger growing up, I got a spanking and a grounding (with all luxuries stripped of my room like toys and fun stuff). I cannot bring myself to condone a teacher disciplining a child for school work.
I dont condone a teacher hitting any student, but regardless, even with your reasoning, how was he right in disciplining?

I can't know what they were being disciplined for but he did not hit them hard IMO, I would think there is no way for us to know why the discipline, maybe the ones called forward did not finish this work or he knew they had done it poorly when they could have done it well..I have no idea, I think what is being discussed here is were they beaten, was this the horrible violence some people mentioned?

This is not our country or culture in many cultures like the Asian their children are disciplined for doing less then they can accomplish on their work and they do way better then our kids on their work.

Myself I rewarded good grades with $$, I did punish for not doing expected homework, generally they would start playing before doing their homework which was against the rules. point being there were rules, break the rules and punishment already explained and discussed happened, consistantly, that is what training is and it works well.
It doesn't take long and there is soon almost never any need for discipline if you have been consistant, they behave so well and it causes a peaceful loving family life.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by SANman

Some cultures deserve to be judged harshly.....making our own determination if a behavior is right or wrong is the right of every human being..

I think "criticized" is a better term, than judged. Just picture putting the Western culture in the spot light for a moment of time then hopefully you will understand.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by SANman

I think "criticized" is a better term, than judged. Just picture putting the Western culture in the spot light for a moment of time then hopefully you will understand.

Criticized....judged...It's just semantics. Political correctness goes against my grain. There is much in Western culture that I judge to be bad too. That in no way excuses the actions of this man or the culture that allows it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join