It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teacher Beats Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I dont really know where to post this and not sure if its already been posted but this is too shocking. This "teacher" claims that this type of punishment is what is required after the Egyptian revolt of Jan 25th.

Please be aware that this may be distressing to some...it sure as hell was for me!

Video

El-Shaar allegedly told prosecutors: "Beating and corporal punishment are the best means for disciplining children especially after the January 25 revolt."

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

And now we invade their country for the good of the children.

Has Egypt got oil?

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Get this scumbag and his ruler put him in a room with me..

Then I show him a 'good marking' !!

Sad little bully boy.......needs a good kicking..

Regards

PDUK
edit on 27-5-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
5 minutes, just 5 minutes with this piece of sh*t in a room alone with me and I'll have him too scared to ever look at a child again.
I know I'm not supposed to think or speak or want to do something like this as I am a Christian, but I litteraly lose it when children are being hurt like this.
Disgusting waste of oxygen this prick is...

edit on 27-5-2011 by Konstantinos because: self-censorship

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

"Tough guys" like this mean as much to me as people who beat their wife!! If you need to feel like a tough guy beating children and women, I feel sorry for them!! I would love 5 minutes alone with this piece of $hit!!
edit on 5/27/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

+52 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So a ruler to the hand is shocking and worth arresting? I remember being paddled!! and oh good lord what if my dad found out I was messing up in school, I'd get the belt. Come on people, I admit what he did was probably illegal(I am not familiar with laws in Egypt) but arent we blowing this a little out of proportion?? I think disciplining kids is a good thing as long as it doesnt cross the line into abuse. I know we have all seen kids that didnt get disciplined and seen how they act. Maybe it's just me but I wasnt shocked nor appalled.

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Children need a beating every now and then.

Maybe the kids were failing in class or something, idk, but it didn't look bad at all to me.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
God help anyone who did that to any child of mine.
He would beg for death.
How can he do that to those poor little kids-and notice how he was more brutal to the poor little girls?

What a despicable sub human he is.
But on a positive note-looks like he's got a warrant out on him for this act-which probably means he will soon have wires attached to his privates and will be beaten daily.
No less than he deserves IMO,the sadist creep.

Egypt's government issued an arrest warrant for an elementary school teacher after a video emerged on YouTube showing the man beating students in a classroom, according to the state-run Al-Ahram's online news website.

www.globalpost.com...

Hope they catch him soon.

+14 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
hee hee! The politically correct response is apparently to e-threaten to beat someone, for beating someone.

Doesn't cost anything to make an empty internet-threat on a totally anonymous board, does it?

At least American kids don't have to be afraid of a teacher armed with a ruler. Now, if only someone could cut down on the pot-smoking in the gym, or the gang rapes in the bathroom....or the kids going postal with a gun. But hey, and least we're not the barbarians, right?

Pooping on other cultures is meaningless, but pleasurable. Like watching a sitcom.

Good going, Western armchair referees!

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Rockdisjoint & Pyrodude

are you guys for real? This guy grabs little girls by the hair and wails away on their back of their necks and ears with a ruler!
I'd beat him into a bloody pulp and be proud and sleep well afterwards.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While I’m a supporter of corporal punishment, this is rather absurd. It appears none of the kids did anything wrong, and even if they did, Hitting a person’s back and pulling their hair is no way to punish them.

The teacher should be stripped in public, and caned a few times.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I actually remember teachers doing this routinely when I was a child. It was about 30-40 years ago.

Very painful and that teacher should be locked in a room with the parents of all his victims.

edit on 27-5-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Typo.

+16 more 
posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was punished like this many times
when I was in grade school right here
in North Carolina, USA in the
70's.

My school principal had a paddle in his top
desk drawer which I was the receiver
of that many times.

My father used his leather belt on my
hiney many times. Sometimes it hurt
so bad I couldn't sit down for a day or two.

And my mom used a switch from a bush
or used her shoe.

if I did something wrong, I was punished.
end of story.

this is called parenting

spare the rod, spoil the child

I don't see anything wrong with the video.

children need to be taught that there
are repercussions for breaking rules.
If not, half of them will be in prison
by the time they're 21 yrs old.

Now days, all they do as punishment
is send you to your room or either expel
you from school.

How is that punishment???
When being home means
8 more hrs of video games
and TV ???

edit on 5/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

Yes I am for real. Pulling the girls hair is extreme but I am merely commenting that this type of discipline was accepted 30 years ago and I'm not sure we should have moved away from it. I was never abused, not once, but boy did I break and bend the rules. In turn I got my share of paddling, belts, restrictions...etc. I turned out fine, perty good in fact. I'm just not certain that this small clip is as serious as some are making it out to be.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
... I'm more stunned with the number of people who see nothing wrong with this video.
I too took a ruler to the hand as a child for not doing my homework, but this guy goes overboard pulling hair, and hitting the neck and ears of the kids.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
So a ruler to the hand is shocking and worth arresting? I remember being paddled!! and oh good lord what if my dad found out I was messing up in school, I'd get the belt. Come on people, I admit what he did was probably illegal(I am not familiar with laws in Egypt) but arent we blowing this a little out of proportion?? I think disciplining kids is a good thing as long as it doesnt cross the line into abuse. I know we have all seen kids that didnt get disciplined and seen how they act. Maybe it's just me but I wasnt shocked nor appalled.

Do you get beat every time you screw up? If I'm walking by you, and you drop your ice cream cone on my shoes by accident, you wouldn't have any problem with my taking out a ruler and beating your over the hands or the back with it?

Duly noted. If I ever come across pyrodude in real life and I see him screw up, I'll make sure to beat him with a ruler, because that's what he wants.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantinos
... I'm more stunned with the number of people who see nothing wrong with this video.
I too took a ruler to the hand as a child for not doing my homework, but this guy goes overboard pulling hair, and hitting the neck and ears of the kids.

he only pulls the hair of the children
who refuse to take their punishment.
They did not put their hand out when
he requested it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I don't see anything wrong with the video.

Nothing wrong at all....if you wish to teach fear and that it is most effective to physically harm another if you want them to comply with your demands.

Originally posted by boondock-saint
children need to be taught that there
are repercussions for breaking rules.
If not, half of them will be in prison
by the time they're 21 yrs old.

Funny how hundreds of millions of law abiding citizens acquire a sense of right and wrong without such abuse as these children sustained.

But my bad, "a sense of right and wrong" isn't really the same thing as being "taught that there
are repercussions for breaking rules
", is it?

We obviously need better sheeple in the world.

edit on 27-5-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/27/2011 by semperfortis because: as requested

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

At least American kids don't have to be afraid of a teacher armed with a ruler. Now, if only someone could cut down on the pot-smoking in the gym, or the gang rapes in the bathroom....or the kids going postal with a gun. But hey, and least we're not the barbarians, right?

Your point it taken - I don't think being hit on the hand with a ruler requires the threat of violence/murder. This is a very old practice that only recently fell out of favor in the West. The psychology is pretty simple, take your school work seriously or face negative reinforcement.

The West went on a wild roller-coaster ride of negative to positive reinforcement and then realized that positive reinforcement only benefited those that were naturally intelligent and that wasn't fair so now no one cares about anything. My child is constantly denigrated and punished by his teachers for reading and having the highest scores in his class. The only kids that have it easy at school now are the liars, manipulators, and children of the 'educators'. Those 'educators' are as much of a piece of trash as this man and they don't hit kids with rulers.

Children need reinforcement to do well, especially in this world where life is a 24-7 video game. I suspect in this case though his intentions were not to help the students but to reinforce their servitude and ownership by the state in the hopes they grow up good little slaves.

edit on 5/27/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/27/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

who the hell smacks a little girl in the head with a damn stick? Disgusting. I'm all for stopping these crazy 'unparented' kids but you don't do that with violence.

At least American kids don't have to be afraid of a teacher armed with a ruler.

Way back when I was in elementary school we had 'the strap'. Every kid was scared to death of that thing. My particular principle (as it was the principle, not teachers, that dealt out punishment) liked to hang it up on the wall in the office, or have it on his desk when he's telling you what a rotten kid you are.

Yup, when I went to school, in Canada, the principle would regularly slap the crap out of a child with a strap of leather, thick, much thicker than a belt. Any Canadian that remembers those stupid CBC heritage commercials, think of the one about the women demanding better conditions for Canadian prisoners, that big old hunk of leather it what I'm talking about.

i don't quite recall when the rules started to change but during my schooling it eventually became the rule that your parents had to agree to let them use the strap on you, before it was up to the principle. To my amazement, and the utter shock and horror of the school staff, my parents refused and threatened to sue if they ever threatened me again. See, before calling my parents to ask permission, they had me in the office, principle smugly holding the strap and dressing me down.

Eventually the banned it completely. Why? 2 reasons:

1 It's not right to beat children, for whatever reason
2 It didn't work, it didn't stop kids acting up, or help their grades, it just made them avoid getting caught.

edit on 27-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join