It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teacher Beats Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Alright, somes of you actualy want to kill this man ?

Are you serious ?

You really want to see this man in jail or beaten into a pulp ?

Because he used a ruler ?

Just because of it ?

When i was a kid my mother was used to use a paddle, sometimes she used her hand till i couldnt be able to sit, and sometimes she smacked my face so hard i could litteraly see stars

And guess what, it teached me discipline, it teached me to respect rules and peoples, to understand to not cross the lines...

And i never attacked or beaten someone who didnt attacked me...

Actualy, if you look closely, parents are overprotecting their kids, kids soon believing they're almighty.

But well, continue speaking about peace and freedom when you want to beat to death a simple teacher

I notice, ATS is ready to murder anyone who dare to hurt a kid , but dont really give a damn about the adult world

Because most of the time, the majority of the ATs database is composed of : kids, old kids, kids stuck in dreamland, kids in adult bodies

And of course : hypocrits

edit on 27-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

YES..I want to see him out of the teaching system..hes horrid..and he needs to learn a lesson.

Yes...anyone who abuses an adult...needs to learn a lesson as well.

You obviously don't keep a very keen eye on ATS with the judgements you make. Did you not read some other posts on violence against adults???

pffft..you call us kids..like you're some kind of special adult...

edit on 27-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

wondering why a loving God could stand by and watch so much torture (most much worse)

Maybe because God dont exist ?

Seriously , we're blowing the problem out of proportion here, thoses kids arnt dead, not bleeding, not scalped alive or anythings, so why you peoples keep screamming bloody murder ?

Wonder why your kids end beating elderly , ends in jails, kill each others BECAUSE OF YOU Parents, yes you who dont dare teach your kids what discipline and respect mean..

Damn, if your kid kick you in the leg and you tell him to stop, he just gonna laugh at you,till the day he decide to stab you with a knife "for fun"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Get this scumbag and his ruler put him in a room with me..

Then I show him a 'good marking' !!

Sad little bully boy.......needs a good kicking..

Regards

PDUK
edit on 27-5-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

Agreed, I would love to join you.

Jamie.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

YES..I want to see him out of the teaching system..and beaten to a pulp.....hes horrid..and he needs to learn a lesson.

so , to you, you dont see a disproportional consequence between a teacher using a ruler and a teacher beaten into a pulp ?

You peoples are pathetic

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I used to get worse from the teacher; although the teacher was rarely raving mad while hitting me with a ruler. The smacking in itself doesn't seem to be the problem here. It is the tone and aggressive nature of the teacher that worries me most--like he enjoyed smacking the kids.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Konstantinos
... I'm more stunned with the number of people who see nothing wrong with this video.
I too took a ruler to the hand as a child for not doing my homework, but this guy goes overboard pulling hair, and hitting the neck and ears of the kids.

he only pulls the hair of the children
who refuse to take their punishment.
They did not put their hand out when
he requested it.

And that makes it ok?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The school was closed down, and there is an investigation under way. So before anyone decides to mount a "West vs. Middle-East" high horse..

This was pretty much the norm, not too long ago in America. My parents went through this same thing, if not worse. My father went to an all boys Catholic school, and if the beatings weren't enough, the psychological manipulation, and systematic abuse was enough to cover it.

It is abhorrent, he probably won't be teaching again. It just bugs me that this could be used as propaganda for the so-called "cultural war" between America and the middle-east. Civilization versus the mongrels.. we've heard it all before, and I just wanted to get that out of the way before it started.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I don't see anything wrong with the video.

You are a text book case of "The Cycle of Abuse". If you think this behavior is acceptable, then you really need to seek counseling.

That's the ENTIRE point of abuse: to condition you into accepting it. Looks like it worked on you.

I was NEVER hit like this by anyone, and I find it completely sadistic, offensive, and cowardly.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

wondering why a loving God could stand by and watch so much torture (most much worse)

Maybe because God dont exist ?

Seriously , we're blowing the problem out of proportion here, thoses kids arnt dead, not bleeding, not scalped alive or anythings, so why you peoples keep screamming bloody murder ?

Wonder why your kids end beating elderly , ends in jails, kill each others BECAUSE OF YOU Parents, yes you who dont dare teach your kids what discipline and respect mean..

Damn, if your kid kick you in the leg and you tell him to stop, he just gonna laugh at you,till the day he decide to stab you with a knife "for fun"

pffft
...more nonsense

the emotional trauma these children must feel inside ,everyday before they go to school is the real pain we're talking about here. Psychological pain ,can damage for a life time.

EXCUSE me!!!!! I don't have to wonder about my kids beating up the elderly..he's a good kid ,and I never had to hit him ,for him to become that way. Hes the type that would jump into a fight to save someone he doesn't know from getting their . severely kicked in.

I think the killers in this world, are the ones who did come from physical abuse..not the opposite.

You're full of it

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
children start out innocent, then they learn from their parents. the child was probably beaten for a reason, not just out of the blue, and i'm sure we can blame the parents for not properly raising the kid. there are a lot of stupid, dumb people out there and the majority has children.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

YES..I want to see him out of the teaching system..and beaten to a pulp.....hes horrid..and he needs to learn a lesson.

so , to you, you dont see a disproportional consequence between a teacher using a ruler and a teacher beaten into a pulp ?

You peoples are pathetic

yes..I agree with you..I'm letting my anger and frustration get the best of me when I say that...I would not want to see him beaten to a pulp..but what I would want to see is his removal from the school...as well as an apology to the children ,saying how he handled whatever he was upset about was wrong.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You are joking right??????

I cant believe i am reading this response!

I would argue that those who were abused as children were more likely to be mentally unstable as adults and therefore more likely to be in prison by the time they were adults.

I child who is nurtured and communicated/mentored ina way that is positive when mistakes are made will encourage the child to flourish.

If i ever saw anyone do this to any child, no matterhow hard or violent, i would happily take years in jail to make sure they never did it again!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
The school was closed down, and there is an investigation under way. So before anyone decides to mount a "West vs. Middle-East" high horse..

What's the matter, dude.

The teacher is just practicing diversity.

Don't you believe in diversity?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by pyrodude
So a ruler to the hand is shocking and worth arresting? I remember being paddled!! and oh good lord what if my dad found out I was messing up in school, I'd get the belt. Come on people, I admit what he did was probably illegal(I am not familiar with laws in Egypt) but arent we blowing this a little out of proportion?? I think disciplining kids is a good thing as long as it doesnt cross the line into abuse. I know we have all seen kids that didnt get disciplined and seen how they act. Maybe it's just me but I wasnt shocked nor appalled.

Do you get beat every time you screw up? If I'm walking by you, and you drop your ice cream cone on my shoes by accident, you wouldn't have any problem with my taking out a ruler and beating your over the hands or the back with it?

Duly noted. If I ever come across pyrodude in real life and I see him screw up, I'll make sure to beat him with a ruler, because that's what he wants.

That is an asinine childish thought pattern, these are children who need to learn right from wrong. Some kids take discipline to learn this. Notice there were kids that didn’t get the ruler, guess what, THEY DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO! Besides, adults don’t become adults without this. I work in an office and we have childish workers, when I or one of my coworkers have to correct them; they stomp, whine, complain and throw a fit. That’s not how I was taught. When I screw up, my boss will call me and say YOU SCREWED UP, you know how I respond? I say ok, how do I fix it and how do I avoid it next time. I have earned respect for how I handle things. This is part of being an adult and handling such issues and it starts right there where those kids are. I was there once and I learned.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am on the fence when it comes to slapping children as punishment. It can quickly become abuse if the the one doing the slapping doesn't know when to stop. For instance, whipping a child's bum to the point they can't sit? Too far. Slapping a child in the face so hard they see stars? Too far. A blow to the face/. like that can cause some serious brain and or eye damage! But hey, at least they "respect" you now, don't they? True, kids should have some fear of being punished if they do something wrong, so hopefully it'll make them think twice before bouncing that ball in the house, but I don't they should be in fear for their life or total wellbeing for making little mistakes. Yes, kids will make mistakes. In those instances maybe some stern talking to is enough. It's when they do something they know is wrong is when you should spank them. Teachers on the other hand, should NEVER be allowed to hit kids.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think both sides of this issue need to take a step back and put some analytical skills to work. Mine aren't the best, but I'll give it a go anyway.

As has been stated. We don't know all the circumstances surrounding this event. Nor can we understand what is being said in the video. However, from what I can deduce thus far, this is not an abnormal form of "discipline" in Egypt. Not saying that makes it right, just sayin...

Secondly, as has also been pointed out, it seems that discipline is being meted out according to quality of work. Could it be that these children are being singled out because they consistently get poor grades, and/or consistently get in trouble at school?

My last point is admittedly subjective. I don't have a problem with physical discipline. I have plenty of memories of it myself. However, I do have a problem with how it is meted out, and the attitude behind it.

From my perspective, what this man is doing is humiliating, and unproductive. If he is after better grades, he'll get them in most cases, but at the cost of the self esteem of the children involved.

There are plenty of ways to discipline a child which does not involve extreme fear and humiliation. Which amounts to no more than brainwashing, and neurosis later on in life.

For those in this thread who are quoting the bible's "Spare the rod, spoil the child". How about the verse that also tells you in Ephesians 6:4. "And ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath, but bring them up in the NURTURE and admonition of the Lord."

Attitude and proper training go a long way with a child. If they know you care about their well being, and they know they have value (because a child can sense these things) in your eyes, and they have an understanding of the validity of the discipline they are suffering, they will bear it, and learn from it.

But my impression(and I could be wrong) is that this man cares nothing for their well being, or that they do well in life. Therefore, he is breeding hatred and wrath in these children, which will manifest itself later in life, in a most unpleasant way in some cases.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by wildoracle13
Using violence as a means of punishment for CHILDREN is abuse. Where do you draw the line? It's okay to use a belt but what about a knife? Just cut them a little bit. Come on, where is your logic?

Strawman. Where is your logic, you leap from a belt, which stings, to a knife which kills?

Come on, come on, you can kill with a belt as easily. You can cut your finger with a knife and not kill...??? I am the only one getting that concept? BTW, who is strawman?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am going to question this being abuse...I mean it looked like simple discipline to me. For what is another question. I am not sure that this cultures discipline is considered by most to be huamane by any standard, but most certainly we Americans have adopted this kind of thing as abuse and truthfully I don't think it is.

I was not abused as a child at all, but I did take far worse than what I just saw in this video and honestly we don't know what they were getting their hands smacked for...maybe they were playing with the explosives instead of doing their homework...who knows?

I saw early on in this thread "spare the rod, spoil the child" and I think it fits perfectly. Not disciplining our children has turned this generation of youth into the young people they are today...you all know what I mean by that...how many times have you wanted to tell some kid to pull his damn pants up? Or better yet...Mikey don't pull that 9mm on your sister again or your grounded...where do you quit pampering and give a swat or two?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
children start out innocent, then they learn from their parents. the child was probably beaten for a reason, not just out of the blue, and i'm sure we can blame the parents for not properly raising the kid. there are a lot of stupid, dumb people out there and the majority has children.

Well obviously somebody didn't beat you enough because you never learned how to capitalize the first letter in your sentences.

It's never too late, you ready to take a smack upside your . and slap across your face? This will hurt me more than it does you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
I am on the fence when it comes to slapping children as punishment. It can quickly become abuse if the the one doing the slapping doesn't know when to stop. For instance, whipping a child's bum to the point they can't sit? Too far. Slapping a child in the face so hard they see stars? Too far. A blow to the face/. like that can cause some serious brain and or eye damage! But hey, at least they "respect" you now, don't they? True, kids should have some fear of being punished if they do something wrong, so hopefully it'll make them think twice before bouncing that ball in the house, but I don't they should be in fear for their life or total wellbeing for making little mistakes. Yes, kids will make mistakes. In those instances maybe some stern talking to is enough. It's when they do something they know is wrong is when you should spank them. Teachers on the other hand, should NEVER be allowed to hit kids.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You are confusing respect ..with fear.

Respect is earned..not demanded.

How are you so sure the children who did nothing wrong were the ones that went unpunished in the video?

Maybe they were the ones whos parents were teachers,or friends. Why was the teacher harder on the girls?

This teacher had a sadistic mindset in my opinion..and it really had nothing to do with deserving what they got.

Yes children need to be disciplined , and there are ways that can accomplish that. I know of some kids who wished they got hit instead of their Xgame being taken away , or other disciplinary measures. If you want to teach a child a lesson,there are far better ways to do it than hitting and humiliating.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join