It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KISS Rocker Gene Simmons Slams President Obama's Israel Policy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I would love to see the UN "peacekeepers" inside of israel, that could get very interesting very quick.
After all israel does worry about their safety.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Opinions are like a-holes. Everyone has one including Gene Simmons... and his is worthy of no more attention than anybody else's. Simmons is just using the privilege of celebrity to broadcast his biased point of view.

IRM

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The world has been whining since the first day Israel became an independant nation. In two months NOTHING is going to happen and the UN already said no to the Palestinians just afew days ago.

There will never be one single UN "peacekeeper" ever to step foot on Israeli soil to safe guard the Palestinians, they have their own Police force and work well with the Israeli Police.

Says the Israeli...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I would love to see the UN "peacekeepers" inside of israel, that could get very interesting very quick.
After all israel does worry about their safety.

Should have happened years ago, all this bs wouldn't be going on now. I'm one of those tptb guys, and it was only wishful thinking. After all, how many millions worth of weapons did we just give them for NOT settling in new areas? Oh that's right, they did it anyway and got the goods...a**holes.
edit on 27-5-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You settled nicely in Texas, Arizona and California.....did you not?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ok, I'm not going to give you a whole geography lesson, but the southeast US is on the other side of the states you mentioned. And yes, I did relocate here. That being said, I am a member of the Shoshone nation so I know a little about displacement. Tell me, who lived in your area two hundred years ago? Bet they didn't have a nice kosher name, eh?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Who lived in my area? Aboriginals of the land whom were also immigrants and we have a treaty with them!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Which like the US, you only abide to when it suits your needs...you were ordered back to the '67 borders years ago, yet are still trying to claim more...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No, because I grew up in another country where we DO have a treaty.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Gene Simmons = Massive coc*muncher.

Anyone who respects and looks up to that guy needs to take a serious look at their moral view of the world.

What is that suppose to mean? That he performs fellatio on other men? Is this something you personally know about?

What is wrong with you? You speak of respect and then you speak of some "moral view". Is this your moral view?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sorry, mate. I lost track of who I was replying to. All respect and apologies. Forced displacement of any people gets my goat. It hits close to home. I'll take a break from this thread and just watch. Again, sorry.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Gene Simmons is nothing but a greedy twat and always has been, he ripped off the members of his own band for royalty rights, and his stance on illegal downloading was to have every one who downloaded "his" music fined $10,000, and endorsing male rape for the transgressors

"The music industry was asleep at the wheel, and didn't have the balls to sue every fresh-faced, freckle-faced college kid who downloaded material. And so now we're left with hundreds of thousands of people without jobs,"

And, as stated in my MIPCOM [the panel] speech, we will sue their pants off. First, they will be punished. Second, they might find their little butts in jail, right next to someone who's been there for years and is looking for a new girl friend. We will soon be printing their names and pictures,

Source

He is nothing but a gimp, and I hope he really does read this site, and sees this the moron that he is, Israel should pull back the the 1967 borders, it should recognise the Palestinian state and it most definitely should stop oppressing the Palestinian people and acting like the very fascists that got them a state out of misguided sympathy in the first place.

I know I said I was going to sit back and watch, and I will after saying, Your Post Sir, is Spot On!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I had to go out for a while to take care of some business, and I come back to find the thread hijacked by a bunch of racists. Instead of attacking his position (except for a VERY few posters) you attack his ethnicity and his music. That shows an extreme lack of intelligence on the part of some, and you know who you are: Jew Bashers. C'mon, ATS is better than that.

I have to go back out again, but when I get back - if the thread hasn't been deleted because of race hate - I'll address the more intelligent posts.

BTW; anyone thinking Gene Simmons is a failed rocker or anything along those lines needs to take a look at his discography. When YOU earn enough gold and platinum albums to cover the walls of YOUR den, then you might have room to talk, Until then, I see nothing but jealousy.

Be back asap. TOODLES.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Jew Bashers? I know you're looking my way. FYI, my neighbors and friends are Jewish in faith, my kids and their kids are the best of friends, there is nothing I wouldn't do for ANYONE in need regardless of race religion or creed. To insinuate I hate Jews is...dare I say...a little insulting. I applaud you pointing out someone's opinion on something and I apologize for hijacking your thread, but don't you EVER accuse me of "Jew bashing". Simply put, Israel should have went back to their borders years ago, they didnt, they have encroached on EVEN MORE land. They have weapons of mass destruction, yet the US doesn't invade. They assault their neighbors for trying to defend themselves or just building a reactor. They have more un resolutions against them than nearly any other nation. These are simply facts. Truth hurts. If you got a problem with that tell the mods. I'd rather not be part of a community which suppresses opinion.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

'Cause when I need serious political commentary, I need it to come from a guy who made millions by having a six-inch tongue and crossing kabuki theater with stale rock 'n' roll.

Gene Simmons has spoken. Discussion over.

edit on 27/5/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Who lived in my area? Aboriginals of the land whom were also immigrants and we have a treaty with them!

Yeah hi. Member of the Choctaw nation here, from the Pearl River band in Mississippi. I'mquite a student of the history of my people and my cousins through the Americas. And what I can say with certainty is that "we have a treaty" doesn't really mean a damn thing. Especially when the "treaty" is actually terms of unconditional surrender and ethnic cleansing, as was the case with the treaty at Dancing Rabbit Creek foisted upon us by President Andrew Jackson, demanding the relocation of our nation west to Oklahoma (this is why a midwestern state has a Chacta name) We also know that even a strong treaty doesn't count for anything if one side grows more powerful, such as happened with the Lakota. After trouncing the US Cavalry a few times, the United States gave them the Treaty of Fort Laramie, which guaranteed, indefinitely, the rights of a sovereign Lakota nation within borders decided upon by the Lakota themselves. It was breached by the united States within ten years. Where is "Lakota territory" now?

So yeah. "Having a treaty" doesn't actually mean diddle squat, if the treaty is a forced surrender to oppression made at gunpoint. Similarly, "having a treaty" doesn't actually make any guarantees that the treaty will be followed.

So, save the argument that you have a treaty. There are some of us who know all about treaties.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I could care less what Gene Simmons or what any other celebrity thinks for that matter as their opinion is meaningless.

To the OP :

Where does your allegiance lie? Are you an American? If you are your total and final allegiance remains with The United States Of America.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

this zionist elitest has nothing to worry about...
obama is in the end totally pro israel,
so is biden, this talk is a distraction
or has a reason to be saying what they are

here:
youtu.be...
edit on 27-5-2011 by violence=answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
to me this is like mexico telling the us to give up texas and california back to them

to stop the flow of illegal immigrants.

one one level thats what some people can make an arguement as unchecked immigration.

that wouldnt fly and neither does obamas words telling isreal to go back to the 67 borders.

both parties israel and palenstine have historical ties to the land so its only them who need to come up with a solution damn what anyone elses says.

i side with simmons on this one.

but i do think you people need to stop acting like necons and let them sort their own crap out.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yeah, I hear that. It just burns me that the same thing is going on in present day, yet I'm the racist. Pm me when the powwow is this summer, I'm in north ga and my kids need a little "getting back to the roots"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join