It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KISS Rocker Gene Simmons Slams President Obama's Israel Policy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I came from Nebraska originally. The Paha Sahpa, the Black Hills(forgive my spelling, all those from the Sioux nations no disrespect.) Was originally to be returned to the tribes...as my memory recalls, but they found gold. So guess what? No return of territory.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Much respect Neo, but...different topics. If we are gonna talk illegal immigration, and how to prevent it...you have many threads for that. Which I'm sure you're you're aware of. When it comes to this situation, it is not so cut and dried. One group ignores international opinion flagrantly, and has for nearly 45 years, the other group has no voice or are portrayed as terrorists for wanting basic needs.
edit on 27-5-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wow, Gene Simmons really sucks

I'm no fan of Obama, but the one thing he's done IMO that's good is finally stood up for what's right with the Israel/Palestine situation in a little way, and Gene Simmons is urinating on his parade

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Now we're supposed to put stock into a rock star when it comes to national issues? The guys a multi-millionaire! What does he have in common with the majority of Americans? Absolutely nothing.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Mr. Simmons seemed very honest unlike the so called controlled opposition aka Trump.

Gene has figured out the Greatest Hoax in History. Israel looks like the bad guy because of what the Nazi's have done to tarnish the name of Israel. Nazi's created Israel just to destroy them in WW3. Nazis also hate the Muslims so they set up groups like the Muslim Brotherhood to fight against the Khazar Zionist who are not Jews at all.

Peace to all.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Gene Simmons, another person who apparently didn't understand what Obama said, which is basically what the Israeli PM said in his speech to Congress. Reading comprehension...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Gene Simmons nee Chaim Witz aka Gene Klein has an obvious bias here and is part of the entrenched culture of Jewish liberalism in Hollywood. Israel expanded it's borders in the 1967 war. It has been expanding it's borders ever since then at the expense of the Palestinian people, by literally robbing it out from under them. Israel is committing a number of atrocities against these people.

If Gene Witz were of Palestinian birth, he would be singing a different tune. Given his "musicianship", I use the term "singing" very loosely.

Isn't it intersesting that they are the BIGGEST liberals in the US, but staunch "defend our borders" and "screw everybody else" in Israel? Anybody else but me notice this?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So it is OK for a has been no talent faux Rock Star to bash Obama and yet when the Dixie Chicks bashed Bush they were boycotted.

Oh I get it.....not really.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
4 pages and 15 flags for THIS??
/sigh

Gene Simmons is an idiot. The only things we should listen to this guy for follow:
1) coc aine
2) 70's era arena rock
3) bovine tongue
4) possibly matzah

Anything outside of the above should be taken with a LARGE grain of salt.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm not going to give any viewpoint on this outside of a question.
How is it absolutely forbidden to have a negative view upon Israel or it's policies. You can in your own country have a negative view about your own countries policies but nobody on this Earth is allowed to have a negative view upon Israel's. Just remind me here if you would, who is it that is being oppressed.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How about Israel going back to pre 1900 borders ! That would be better for all.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You guys bitchin that he don't know sht are just jealous.
You bash him from being only a rockstar, well at least he has an opinion.

The more people talk about it, the better it is. We all want change, even this millionaire dude wants change.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Funny, you seem to have no problems pointing out traits of muslims. Of course that isn't considered racism or hate speech.

edit on 27-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

GS always stood up for his country of birth. If you've caught a few episodes of the TV show he is on, you will also hear him speak his heart about non-Jews, and its not with love.

Gene Simmons is so vain about his rock n roll persona that he will not marry the mother of his beautiful children. Evidently he has no problem with people being able to factually refer to his children as bastards. That should speak volumes about his morals.

Gene Simmons has earned more money than his family line will ever be able to spend yet he is obsessed with the next deal and the next dollar, always. Even if it publicly humiliates his children and their mother. GS very well serves to promote the negative stereotype of a money-hungry Jew. His actions are an insult to Jewish people and his land of birth. That should tell you something about his values.

I could go on, but he isn't worth our time. Credit where credit is due, he's a monster bass man and KISS was a heck of a fun band.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Gene Simmons has earned more money than his family line will ever be able to spend yet he is obsessed with the next deal and the next dollar, always.

Too right you are! Here are a couple of GS quotes:

The root of all evil isn`t money; rather, it`s not having enough money.

Whoever said `Money can`t buy you love or joy` obviously was not making enough money.

quotes.lucywho.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
while on the subject of israel and the famous, has anyone picked up on this yet???

Bob Geldof has been offered an honorary degree from Ben Gurion University and plans to accept it on 30 May 2011. We would like to convince him to refuse the degree in the light of the collaboration between Ben Gurion University and the Israeli State. This collaboration has been described in the University of Johannesburg's “Findings on Ben-Gurion University of the Negev: Institutional Complicity and Active Collaboration with Israeli Military, Occupation and Apartheid Practices” Report where BGU is noted as playing an "active role in supporting and extending the efficacy of the Israeli military and the occupation.”

facebook campaign page

open letter to bob geldof

another letter to bob

Bob Geldof, of all people, selling out.
i was in shock when i saw all this. one of the biggest names in activism and protesting, doing such a deed.
any respect i had for the man has vanished.
i was tempted to make a seperate thread about this, but seeing this thread, i thought it would bring a bit of balance. i really hope he sees sense.
another case of israel normalising the situation.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I turn Kiss up on the radio.I saw them several years ago. Nugent opened, it was awesome.

But I can tell you now, that I will never again pay over $40 to see another band. Jerks are milking the people and say they are doing it for the people. Now that sounds like a politician to me. I really do not care what he thinks about "over there".

All I have to say is.

Lower Your Prices Gene. (in my bloodiest pointed tongue stare)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Actually his kids are not bastards or what we deem mumzas......so long as the mother of his kids does'nt have children to another man! The laws of mumzas are not the same as the Christian laws.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I saw KISS in their earlier days and one of the best concerts I've ever been to

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

As BlueMirage pointed out, Gene DOES have a much greater connection and knowledge of Israeli issues than Obama; and you apparently.

Gene Simmons was eight years old when he moved to the states now how many eight year olds are experts on state politics? Just because he was born and lived there for a few years doesn't mean he knows the politics of Israel.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join