It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KISS Rocker Gene Simmons Slams President Obama's Israel Policy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Nice one! Lmao.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Funny though, I never was caught up in the KISS thing as a teen, but he Rocks!

"Beth" was one of my favs growing up.
I got my first real KISS while it was
playing

(blushing)

edit on 5/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gene Simmons = Massive coc*muncher.

Anyone who respects and looks up to that guy needs to take a serious look at their moral view of the world.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
And to let it be known I used to own a Gene Doll in his full Demon outfit with disco boots. It just gets me how people want to be dual citizens with Israel and that's okay, yet any other country is a problem. If your personal concern is a country in which you do not live yet claim citizenship, simply go back, hell, run for office if they let you. If not, I really don't care about your opinion. I could convert to Judaism and get a place to live for free...hey, now that I think of it, I need to find a rabbi willing to convert the homeless...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Anyone who respects and looks up to that guy needs to take a serious look at their moral view of the world.

idolizing him and enjoying his musical abilities
are 2 different things

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Agreed.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well I guess sometimes we learn something.
I know that BarryO for the major part knows not what he does when he does his masters bidding.
But I like the 67 border idea.
I cannot support israel until they stop oppressing the peoples of palestine.
Or until they answer for what they did to the USS Liberty.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Any American can legally hold dual citizenship....but it's not Gene Simmons in the Presidential seat nor is he running for Presidential election, is he!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The Israelis did answer but my guess is you were'nt listening or refuse to acknowledge it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by kevinunknown

Wrong.....

As a small wee boy Gene Simmons used to live up the street from our family in Haifa, Israel so yes Gene Simmons has far more knowledge than you on Middle Eastern affairs by a long shot because he IS Israeli born and bred!

edit on 27-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

If he believed so strongly in what he was saying he would set an example and move back to his home state.

Why does it matter if he is form Israel, that does not make him any kid of expert on the subject, to assume it does is just plain dumb. Also I never claimed to have a greater knowledge of affairs in Israel that he does, just that as a source of information on Middle Easter politics that he is very low down on my list.

In saying that however how the heck do you know that I have not spent 20 years studding Middle Eastern politics and have worked in Israel, you don’t know if I have or if I haven’t you have just assumed. For all you know I could be the leading political advisor to the UK on matters of Middle Eastern policy, or I could be some bummed out ex rocker. It is assumptions like yours that are feeding the massive ignorance that is plaguing ATS these days.

I find it truly sad on that on a site who prides itself on the motto “deny ignorance” some people it would seem are turning to mediocre washed out rockers like Gene Simmons for political analysis. I might just start using Peter Griffin to back up my arguments if this is the level that we have lowered our self’s to. Really, people this is getting pathetic turning to this guy for political analysis is like turning to your pet dog to get advice on how to fix your car.

edit on 27-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Seems like the same posters always show up to defend Obama and are annoyed that "every little thing about him is criticized". In actuality you should be happy. With Clinton was a daily sex or not inhaling joke on every late night or satirical news show, Bush was ran through the ringer everywhere including MSM. To me Obama does not suffer this same treatment anywhere near as much. He is a media darling and we can't even make a joke about his limo getting stuck or using the wrong year lest we are "focusing on non-issues, being too critical, etc...". I don't see his name much on the same shows that were so apt to pick apart every mispronunciation of the last POTUS. Even members of Bush's cabinet became household names to ridicule.

What I'm saying is you are complaining about a negative spotlight that doesn't shine near as much or as bright on this POTUS as it has for recent presidents.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Political advisors would'nt waste time on a website like ATS or any other message board.....but I know.....ATS is full of experts, they're a dime a dozen!

I know you would'nt turn to a dog for advice, only monkies!
edit on 27-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

link   
Gene Simmons is nothing but a greedy twat and always has been, he ripped off the members of his own band for royalty rights, and his stance on illegal downloading was to have every one who downloaded "his" music fined $10,000, and endorsing male rape for the transgressors

"The music industry was asleep at the wheel, and didn't have the balls to sue every fresh-faced, freckle-faced college kid who downloaded material. And so now we're left with hundreds of thousands of people without jobs,"

And, as stated in my MIPCOM [the panel] speech, we will sue their pants off. First, they will be punished. Second, they might find their little butts in jail, right next to someone who's been there for years and is looking for a new girl friend. We will soon be printing their names and pictures,

Source

He is nothing but a gimp, and I hope he really does read this site, and sees this the moron that he is, Israel should pull back the the 1967 borders, it should recognise the Palestinian state and it most definitely should stop oppressing the Palestinian people and acting like the very fascists that got them a state out of misguided sympathy in the first place.

link   
Reply to post by Greensage

Family Jewels will be back on 6/14 10/9c.

I think Gene is a very intelligent business man, and being so does not mean he knows nothing of his homeland. He has his opinion, and everyone else has theirs. Heck, I give him credit for having the balls to admit he voted for Obama. But like he said he voted for an ideal not an idealist. I would be more inclined to listen to Gene and some of the drivel other celebrities spew.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by antar

Then move along to another thread where you can agree rather than discuss. I find Gene Simmons very knowledgeable

Did you even bother to read that before you posted it, you think everyone should just plainly agree with everything posted on ATS rather than “discuss” it, in otherworld’s if I don’t agree with a thread I should not be posting on it. “Agree rather than discuss” your words.

Then you finish this by writing that Gene Simmons is very knowledgeable.

And the worst part of all of this is that two people stared it..... oh dear

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Gene Simmons nee Chaim Witz aka Gene Klein has an obvious bias here and is part of the entrenched culture of Jewish liberalism in Hollywood. Israel expanded it's borders in the 1967 war. It has been expanding it's borders ever since then at the expense of the Palestinian people, by literally robbing it out from under them. Israel is committing a number of atrocities against these people.

If Gene Witz were of Palestinian birth, he would be singing a different tune. Given his "musicianship", I use the term "singing" very loosely.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by opal13

That should have said I am more inclined to listen to Gene instead of some of the drivel some other celebrities spew. Oops.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Gene Simmons is not the only one in the music industry complaning about illegal downloads.....most of them are......and they have a legal right to their royalties.

Obviously you are one of the illegal downloaders!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Just an observation, man. People cry foul, unless it's Israel. I personally don't give two sh*ts about all this. Like I said, when the world speaks in a couple of months, Palestine will be a state and with all luck, US resistance notwithstanding, UN peacekeepers will be on the ground to enforce it like they should have done years ago. Rather than Israel building walls and stealing what little water resources the INDIGENOUS people had. I get it your family moved there some time ago and I believe you should have a state with all rights as long as said state realizes it exists neighboring ones with full rights as well. Which Israel has not observed since '69.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

The world has been whining since the first day Israel became an independant nation. In two months NOTHING is going to happen and the UN already said no to the Palestinians just afew days ago.

There will never be one single UN "peacekeeper" ever to step foot on Israeli soil to safe guard the Palestinians, they have their own Police force and work well with the Israeli Police.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join