It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KISS Rocker Gene Simmons Slams President Obama's Israel Policy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by Janky Red
It is entirely relevent if you are trying to paint this presidency as some sort of drastic turn from virtue.
But you wouldn't do that, would you???

While our leaders have been on a downward spiral when it comes to "virtue" since the 60's, Obama is by far the worst of the lot. He's a liar the likes of which this country has never seen (with the possible exception of George Bush and Dick Cheney.) He is PURPOSELY trying to destroy this country so that he can rebuild it into some kind of Communist/Fascist dictatorship in the image of his hero Chairman Mao.

So yes, I consider him to be drastically lacking in virtue when compared to his predecessors.

Well now you have fallen off the tracks completely... "Small government" politicians who hate government are trying to destroy this country on purpose so that they privatize everything from education to success. Do tell, why would a person who believes in government, seek to destroy it? That is a pretty illogical assumption

Chairman Mao, I have never heard Obama praise chairmen Mao, are you being emotionally spiteful?

You talk of Virtue

Ronald Reagan, as governor of California, closed down the mental hospitals and released sick people into the streets to wonder about until they died... If we are talking about the type virtue that might be found in the good book, I can cite better examples of loss of virtue.

When is Obama planning on instating this dictatorship??? It is getting pretty late in the game

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
TO: BACKINBLACK.........

You are Australian with no connection to the Palestinians, no roots in the Middle East.

You are anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian....................

1. How does the Middle East Conflict affect YOUR everyday life here in Australia?

2. Whats your emotional payback?

edit on 31-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
TO: BACKINBLACK.........
You are Australian with no connection to the Palestinians, no roots in the Middle East.
You are anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian....................
1. How does the Middle East Conflict affect YOUR everyday life here in Australia?
2. Whats your emotional payback?

edit on 31-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Firstly mate, I've made it damn clear I'm not anti Israel..
I'm anti Israeli Government actions..

Secondly, yes I live in Australia but also post in threads on American politics..
Why are you not questioning that?
Should I ignore ALL threads not related to Australia??

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by MaskedDebater
Credible, unbiased political opinion from this guy?
imageshack.us...
I'm holding out until a former Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle weighs in. LOL

/MD
edit on 31-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

Pfffft. You Obamanots are amazing. Tell you what. When Obama has his own lunchbox, pinball machine, and custom painted coffin, then you let me know and I will start taking him seriously.

OMG. I was trembling when I saw a reply in my messages from you. Then my fear turned to laughter as I read your post. Hilarious.

Funny those KISS guys all look the same. LOL

Thanks I needed a laugh today.

ON THREAD TOPIC:

While a self-described social liberal,[13] Simmons was a supporter of the foreign policy of the George W. Bush administration.[14] He supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq...

en.wikipedia.org...

Well THAT certainly speaks volumes...get it volumes? LOL

/MD
edit on 31-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater
OMG. I was trembling when I saw a reply in my messages from you. Then my fear turned to laughter as I read your post. Hilarious.

Glad you got that joke. I was worried it might not translate in type like I hoped. On topic

Racist and disgusting. Imagine, Whiteface in this day and age. Makes me sick. So Jerome Corsi has a book coming out that is supposed to prove that Obama's real mother is the female doll on the bottom right in that box. It turns out that it was her idea to take off the makeup and put on some sweaters, almost killing the band. Her Yoko move made her fall out of favor with Gene. So she conspired with her secret Kenya love child to get him into the presidency so that he could mess with Israel all in an effort to revenge Gene for just being a big old Meany. When Miss Tweed and Mrs. Obama and Israel all find out about this, whoa. I am pretty sure he will be taking pre-orders again.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Thanks for your input.

I use disclaimers as pre emptors only

I do not believe these people are "jews".
I believe the true identity of this ancient tribe is lost and or irrelevant to wether or not these modern people claiming to be "Jews" should have been "installed by western powers" into this so called Ancient Homeland.

What a crock from beginning to end...

So when I say SUPPORT, regardless if they are our PROXY PIT BULL or "friend in the region" as you suggest, is irrelevant.
They should not be there in the first place and now that they are we should work to remove them and put them back where they were originally, truly originally... same concept yet this one based upon reality...

SAME CONCEPT yet this one is based upon REALITY..... needed to be repeated.

And when you learn that all sides funded the german war machine, the meaning behind the "6 million" prophecy as it pertains to the Judaism,Torah, the machinations that the more porminent "jews" partook of etc etc et al... I believe the picture becomes much clearer.

There is no such thing, its just something we say... I am a Jew! Send me your money!

I am fighting for the one true god! I stand with your america and its virtues as it embraces the DOGMA which supports my ability to invade, harrass and otherwise bring strife to a region that contains an overabundance of US "interests" namely the life blood to your economy which supports me!.... OIL, petroleum, black gold, texas tea...

Sorry, you were saying?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by OverMan

This "chosen people" myth was created by the Christians & Catholics, not by the Jews!!!

I believe that is possible yet have you any evidence to support this position?
I prefer to believe that this "chosen people" myth is something that was already in existence when the romans began to embrace the dogma, for what reason they chose to embrace it is highly debateable.

and also do you doubt that this is the reason, via religious dogma, and the "holocaust", as to why the US and Britian supported the creation of a Jewish Homeland?

I am talking about the "people" not the governments as I know that geopolitics is the real reason that the governments endorsed it.

Anyways, would enjoy seeing whatever evidence you may have as to the "chosen people" myth please.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by OverMan

Thank You sir. I was snowed at one time thinking Jews were evil all because of the Evil Khazar Zionist who run Israel and control some of US policies.

Zionism is Reality yet Elitism is at the core of that reality.
Neoconism is the same as Zionism in that neither are the core but simply layers...

Sorta like how the "Illuminati" figure into the N.W.O yet only religious zealots think illuminati type organizations control the NWO and are not but puppets of it... if not simply divergent religious zealots yet with alot of money... much like those who diametrically oppose them i.e. modern christains/catholics.

If they knew what we know then they would know that it is a fraud, one that works very well...

The movie Snatch... saying you are a jew when you are also a diamond dealer is good for business

Ultimately, there is the issue of consent of the people and that was garnered via zealotry, dogma.
The issue of governmental/corporate consent was derived squarely via geopolitics.

Israel exists because TPTB knew we would need to dominate the region if we were to ensure global hegemony.
The Illusion that Israel controls the US/UK policies is one that is perpetuated so that the obverse reality will not be considered.

That is, the US/UK use Israel as a Proxy... the true reality.

A race of inherently evil people? About as believable as a race of intrinsically good people chosen by a diety

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by OverMan

This "chosen people" myth was created by the Christians & Catholics, not by the Jews!!!

Originally posted by OldCorp

Actually, it's NOT a myth, nor was it created by Christians. You can read it for yourself in the Bible/Torah.

Genesis 12:2-3
2. And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 17:7-8
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Own it brother, and be proud of it.

I recently heard another explanation of why the Jews are God's Chosen People, and it has nothing to do with them being better than everyone else. It was explained to me that God chose Israel as a tool through which to work his will. Being "chosen" obviously has its drawbacks, because as the "chosen people," of Almighty God, He drew a BIG target on their backs for the ungodly to take aim; but in the end, Israel has always triumphed because God is indeed in their corner. The simple fact that they still exist after being conquered and taken away as slaves on THREE occasions - only to be restored to the land each time - points to this simple truth.

"own" and be "proud" of it "brother"?

Something Hulk Hogan or the late Randy Savage would say?

You have got to be kidding me? Nope, he is not joking.

Ok, BROTHER.

I was reared a pentecostal christian, my father figure was a pentecostal preacher, my family ran a pentecostal church and also helped other run theirs with all manner of support. I attended church several times a week and twice on sunday not to mention the revivals that could go on for days...
I have read that "good" book whole more times then most people have read "objects in the mirror are closer then they appear". and then I went on to educate myself concerning all manner of religions unlike most of my "religious" peerage and apparently that includes you.

This Dogma was used to destroy my people and I am not talking about the native americans who, if 1/16th blood is all it takes to be a native american... are also "my people" and who were also dessimated by the same dogma..I am referring to the europeans who were also destroyed if they stood proud in their beliefs, whose cultures were subverted, whose wise men and women were tortured before they were killed etc etc et al.

The Dogma is based in Chauvinism, Elitism and Brutality endorsed via a supposed Diety that you now accept as your only "DIETY" minus the "son" and the "mother" aka "holy spirit" as it was more an assimilation of the mind, a reorganization of the same priciples which left many with their "trinity".

This! This is your rebuttal? your "proof"? your evidence?

Your position probably has more to do with the reverance displayed for this DOGMA by that of your parents and peers more then simply your own critical thinking and for that I forgive you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No, I'm asking you and those like you what is your emotional payback re Middle East affairs because for an Australian like yourself, the Palestinians and Israelis don't affect our lives here in little Australia.

I have payback because I have family there and a large connection to Israel. You have no connection to either the Israelis or Palestinains.

So again......

Whats your emotional payback? Do you understand the question?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

No, I'm asking you and those like you what is your emotional payback re Middle East affairs because for an Australian like yourself, the Palestinians and Israelis don't affect our lives here in little Australia.
I have payback because I have family there and a large connection to Israel. You have no connection to either the Israelis or Palestinains.
So again......
Whats your emotional payback? Do you understand the question?

I haven't seen a UFO but the forum interests me and I post there..

Are you saying that YOU post in NO threads that don't affect YOU??

World affairs interest me.
The conflict between Israel and Palestine COULD realistically be the catalyst for the next World War..
That would affect me..

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join