It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
OK. Following coolottie's suggestion that the debunking video was different than the one posted in the OP, I decide to make a little verification.

I took two identical images from both videos, and compared them.

But I had a little trouble fitting the two images as I was using SketchBook Pro to use the transparent layers, but somehow, the resized image, from the debunking video, lost its resolution when rescaling...

I used the pole at the left to use as reference to scale the image, and once done, all the rest of the image doesn't fit! It's not just a loss of resolution, the image just doesn't fit. But there is a margin for errors...

So here I'll post the the four images I worked with. First, the two that were made to fit, first image from page 4, second one from the debunking video. The last two, in the same order, cropped from the screenshots of both videos.

Have fun, and keep your klaws inn!

PS: Anyone know why the loss of resolution? You can PM about it! Thanks.

PPS: I should add that the bottom left is pretty much the same, but everything else doesn't fit... I don't know how to animate, sorry...

edit on 27-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

May as well repost this, then.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

You are trying to paddle up Niagara falls in a bath tub using a broken MacDonald's coffee stirring stick for a paddle, good luck, however I am declaring myself out and won't be investing today.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Decided...earlier post and its edit, said enough.....
edit on Fri 27 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Sorry Coolottie but this has had its day, how you rufuse to accept this is a hoax is beyond me..

Im a firm believer in Ufo's but I wouldnt dream of carrying on after something was proved to be a fake.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

It is beyond me that you all jump on here the minute everyone wants to go to sleep, trying to get this in the hoax section. Well, you really need to read the thread, because so far it is proven not to be a Hoax. But the one trying to make it look Fake was a Hoax. Now you can stay up all night but mods will put it in the hoax section if it turns out to be a hoax, so far it is even looking more REAL. Read the last 3 pages or go to sleep.
This will continue tomorrow.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Its not bad CGI actually, the cloud work was a nice touch but something that big would have casted a massive shadow on the clouds. and also caused alot of air displacment the cloud formations would not have stayed the same.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I have an impression that u need this to be real...you want it so badly,that it is interfering with your thinking.
There is no aliens contacting you or abducting you my friend...those are demons,and people know of them for ages.
Jesus Christ died for you on a cross,and you can always turn to him because he loves you.
God bless you my friend

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not going to say it is real or fake. If real footage came to be what do you folks think would happen? I will tell you what would happen. NSA assets would be paged out immediately, they would then go to work making a fake version of the real footage. Then they would wage a debunk campaign (otherwise known on the inside as a DBC). Within hours there would be more news and video of some dude laughing about how he faked it and how he did it. Everyone falls for the disinfo and end of story. It happens ALL the time.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

It is beyond me that you all jump on here the minute everyone wants to go to sleep, trying to get this in the hoax section. Well, you really need to read the thread, because so far it is proven not to be a Hoax. But the one trying to make it look Fake was a Hoax. Now you can stay up all night but mods will put it in the hoax section if it turns out to be a hoax, so far it is even looking more REAL. Read the last 3 pages or go to sleep.
This will continue tomorrow.

Pardon? Go to sleep?? Its 10 in the morning mate.

You're confusing me. The video in the OP which you posted has been debunked. The creator of the video has already made another video showing us how he made it.

What is your point again?? How can it be looking more real now, surely it was looking more real before it was debunked..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Fake.

Its 5:45AM here eastern time and I'm up for work, watching the news. I'm sure something this massive and ground-breaking would be the top story on every news channel there is.

...nothing at all about it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

It is beyond me that you all jump on here the minute everyone wants to go to sleep, trying to get this in the hoax section.

Umm You do know that there is a whole other side of the world that is just waking up, and we are also visiting ATS. Right ? ..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
I'm not an expert, but, CGI or not what I find really intriguing in this video are the "clouds" surrounding the Object.

The presumed hoax (if it is a hoax) it was a very very well done hoax. This particular pattern (The clouds that Wrap the Objet) is really difficult to reproduce in CGI. Big experts and very skilled hoaxers.

Or not?
S&F.

i'm mainly a video editor but i do some special effects work on the side and i can tell you

there's a series of plug-ins for after effects called trapcode suite that is for making/managing particle systems, i think the cloud effect could be replicated using trapcode and compositing several layers of video together, with relative ease.

not saying it's fake, i want it to be real, just offering a possibility..

this is a low rez version, but here's an example:

as for making the edges of the ship tear through the clouds, that would just be a matter of keyframing the particles

plus you could get a high quality render, photo realistic, if you had a fast machine you just add more particles, that would increase the realism

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jax27

That's the general idea actually... Just look at the repost I made on top of this page...

And why is the debunking video in less resolution than the original one? ( Look at the one on page 4, it's clearer... )

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I highly doubt that this video is real but it would be sweet if it was! Just cause this video may not be real doesn't mean that mother ships aren't being seen. I have read many reports and have heard a few of of people witnessing what they describe as mother ships.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

It is beyond me that you all jump on here the minute everyone wants to go to sleep, trying to get this in the hoax section.

Umm You do know that there is a whole other side of the world that is just waking up, and we are also visiting ATS. Right ? ..

yeah it's 4 pm where i am lol.. it's not like i can help that

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Something that big, and only one person caught it on video? really? In this day and age? If a UFo that big flew over even the more remote parts of the UK then you can pretty much count on numerous people getting it on video camers on their mobile phones. Even in Peru I would have though the number of people with technology available to film this would be greater than one.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LicentiaEstVox

That is very fanatical. Almost delusional. I believe in the one God, I pray to the one and Only God.
Anything you don't know or understand is Evil, From Satan. Preaching fear doesn't work on me I was a Ministers daughter of a father that had a Doctorate in Theology. You are probably more afraid of Satan,
than have faith in God. That is ashame. So far this has not even come close to being proven a fake.

Check in tomorrow, to get the results.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
CGI is getting easier and easier.

Look at the new transformers to see what can be done. Not saying it's definitely fake but if anyone saw that, do you think that is how they would follow it with the camera?

Let's not use common logic fallacies saying "If you can't prove it's fake, it means its real." It is always the other way around.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well I see that it was proven. Well done and thank you for actually looking into it instead of saying its odviously fake period. Your the type that needs to be looking into it not the others. It was a well made video. I would like to point out a few things.
One. Some said there would be more witnesses.Mayhap there were more but unless you speak peruvian how would you know what they were saying. What tag words aside for the city name did you have in the short video to seek out witnesses. There could easily have been several yet you decided there was not.
Two. and this one is easy and shown. More news would be reporting it. I saw at least three new channels that did report it.
Three. One person stated he could not find the news channel. yet it was proven to be true. Did you really look?
Four. And maybe most importantly How can anyone say whether or not the clouds would have been displaced. Unless you are said ship technician. Maybe the craft does displace air the same way. As the troll mentioned maybe instead of air flow it used magnetic frequency.
All these thing should be looked at.Someone who is on the fence should have the chance to understand instead of all those claiming it is a fake saying they are ignorant. At least instead of being rude we went out of our way seeking the proper proof. We were not looking for ways that the video was real, we were looking for signs that is was fake. When you take away what we know about CGI, Alien mechanics, and or physics we did the next thing we could we asked people who did know. And For the most part we were called idiots for being curious. I would ask that you do not seed new life if you plan on saying "just cus I said so" to their every query. If we are trying to find the answer and all you do is laugh it away. then none of us gain anything. If you explain the why's and how's then we to can understand.
Thank you for your time
Therian

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

See...there is NO "god"...sorry.

Weird, though.....you seem to be such an avid "alien" believer??? Doesn't "Grok".....

Sorry.....

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join