It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Great job! It is a shame though, I wanted it to be real. Although I knew it likely was not.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by coolottie

I'm sorry to spoil your party coolottie (21 pages with this crap) but you must know immediately
that this video is a cheap CGI created by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz aka 12354hs
who fooled the Channel 9 ATV people in Perú and it seems many more by now.

Time to end the discussion, meet Hendrik's “How I made it” and his statement:

“este es un video que mande al canal 9 atv, y lo curioso es que pudo pasar por los tecnicos de
atv. no se si son bestias esos de atv. pero si que preocupo a los tecnicos”

“this is a video I sent to channel 9 atv and funny thing it could pass all the atv technicians,
I don`t know if these atv people are dumb but it really made them worry”

And here is How it was made by Hendrik.

End of story.
edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS !!!!!!!!
time for the hoax bin
22 pages???? for **%$£ sake people......

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I see what you mean by there being the UFO above the clouds that we have seen and with this new footage there's a scene were the UFO is below the clouds. Clearly 2 different placements of the UFO. That could be a test scene. What is constant here is the background, the entire area the UFO was shot in the same. So he must be the author of this video, imo
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Swills

I am so ready too. Being a contactee, has not been easy and have lost a lot of friends because of it. The ridicule is pain and suffering. When they do disclose court here I come. Which, I am begining to think it is not going to happen in the US, eventhough it has everywhere else. Including Peru.

I'm sorry for your pain, truly. I once met a girl who told me about her abductions. She told me that it affected her brain functions. It is really scary, whatever it was they did to her. She told me that after she called to Archangel Michael to protect her, the abductions were less often.

I did a doiuble take on that vid, and I would like to know what the guy is saying.
edit on 27-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Relax, the Mods are watching...they're always watching

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Good old Archangel Michael, kicking more ass than Chuck Norris.

Yeah, I went there

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS !!!!!!!! time for the hoax bin 22 pages???? for **%$£ sake people......

yeah i am not sure if that proves people believe anything or if thats because of how long it took to get some proof of something.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Swills, go to 0.10 in this video this is where it was when he erased the original craft. Please look at both, videos again. I am not crying folks. Just don't want to judge anything to quick because they are not the same video. He erase the original craft and put in a fake on. Give us a Minute. Someone U2U ed me that is comparing the two, and I would like for some of you to do the same. Plus we do not have a translation as yet.
The Fake video part was not even part of the News story.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I was meaning the other video with a variety of spaceships; the final one looked really good

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is no doubt CGI and btw u can pirate all this software and hardware is cheap this can be done everywhere.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Swills

Swills, go to 0.10 in this video this is where it was when he erased the original craft. Please look at both, videos again. I am not crying folks. Just don't want to judge anything to quick because they are not the same video. He erase the original craft and put in a fake on. Give us a Minute. Someone U2U ed me that is comparing the two, and I would like for some of you to do the same. Plus we do not have a translation as yet.
The Fake video part was not even part of the News story.

the video was posted on youtube on the 14th, which means it was sat there this whole 22/maybe 23 (by the time i post this, pages). so if it is what you said it was there before this thread was even thought about.

evidence points to faked unless it can be proved the video proving it is fake has been faked lol
edit on 27-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I'll look at them again, no worries. But if someone made a fake of this UFO, oh hell I'm confused already

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It looks very CGI/fake. Looks like amateurish effort at best.

It's cool regardless, because it would've taken a bit of effort to pull off, though.
edit on 27/5/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nice fake IMO. Would be nice to think its real, but its simply not.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Swills I forgot to post the video: go to 0.10 and stop it that is where he erased the video and the clouds in that frame stay the same thoughout his fake video.

Translation Please.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
22 pages for a fake ufo???
WTF???
I guess ima to blame also for this post...
This place is crazy...

OP is a F@G!
edit on 27-5-2011 by metaldave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Oh I see what you're saying. Interesting, the plot thickens

I'm gonna run outside and yell at the sky, WTF just show us already this is BS!
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

Yeah try to have fun at least, but that's gonna get ya banned most likely

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

We were wanting someone to try to make it to see how easy or hard it would be. That could be what they did.
have you looked and compared both videos. you can see in both were it was erased because when he shows where there is not craft. Then look at the original at 0.10. The cloud where the ship was is thicker, than the original.

All I am asking is for each of you to just compare both videos. The original and the fake, ok. we will vote.
If they are the same or different. If you say they are the same, I will notifiy the Mods to put in hoax myself OK

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

a amatuerish cgi would take a bit of effort to pull off? why do people just turn up and say anything to debunk?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join