It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 28
58
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by NumberEight
 


No because the "finished" version is presented at the end. But they are not the same size nor resolution, as the one in the OP, or that of page 4, which is clearer. The size of the images don't fit either.


How do you know that it is the finished version?? How can you possibly tell?

He could of went back and edited it lots of times ater he made the video. The simple fact is we do not know.




posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by aRogue
 


All of the experts and the analysis has not shown it to be a Hoax. Weedwacker attacked and called in his gang to get it in the hoax section when everyone working on this said we were going to bed. This is so not fair.
He even out right lied to get it moved. I don't know why they let him keep getting away with this. Not one on any other forum on ATS has to put up with anything like this but the UFO. They might as well take the UFO off ATS.



Weedwacker isn't attacking you, he did nothing of the sort. He is trying to show you as are the others that it isn't real.

Why are you getting so upset sweetie, it's not an attack on you, it's people coming together on a site to analyze a video and get results and it's fake. IMO it's not that great of a CGI video anyway.

The UFO forum will get more skepticism and analysis because it is the UFO forum! There isn't any other forum on here really that has things that would need to be analyzed this much. UFOs and alien video NEED to analyzed. You can't go around thinking every pic an video of an alien or UFO is real.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous
 


Sorry Mr. Johnny it is at the top post on page 25 sorry. That was not the Creator of the video or the original video.
It has been proven that this person erased the original craft and we even discovered where he earsed it and how the video this person did is not the same video as the Original.
\
So Sorry. Please go to the top post on page 25. Thank you



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight
 


Well, it would be easy then to present anything and say we are the creators then, no? Why not present everything, INCLUDING the one that made the news?



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie
 


Sorry coolotie but I don't see any difference in the two videos.



All I can see is a difference in resolution but the clouds and craft are identical.




edit on 27/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight
 


Well, the fact that he does not even have the same name as the man that did the Original video
should be a clue.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by NumberEight
 


Well, it would be easy then to present anything and say we are the creators then, no? Why not present everything, INCLUDING the one that made the news?


Im not sure... like I said its impossible to tell. Maybe he thought it didnt look good enough and had a little play with it again??



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by NumberEight
 


Well, the fact that he does not even have the same name as the man that did the Original video
should be a clue.


Who did the original. Could you please link me to the youtube?



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


You have not even read one post on this thread, so your opinion is not even creditable.
Why not go to the top post on page 25. At least read it before you make the error of your statement.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight
 


As I said, if he can't produce the exact SAME video, there's a good chance he isn't the creator, no? Why reedit his work? He is no Georges Lucas... It's not like his "hoax" was a work in progress... Why would he try to hoax, then?



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 

Why not reply to NowanKenubi and let him explain to you how he analysised it. That would be fair since he worked so hard on it.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
stop looking at videos for proof,

get outside at night and look up^^

Mess for admin: god knows why you deleted my previous post....The video is an insult to peope me included who have actually seen one !



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by NumberEight
 


No because the "finished" version is presented at the end. But they are not the same size nor resolution, as the one in the OP, or that of page 4, which is clearer. The size of the images don't fit either.


I don't think size or resolucion, matters that can be changed very easily

Instead look at the rest of the elements in the original video and the one without the ufo, are the clouds exactly the same shapes, colors etc?

How do you think he got that footage of the same clouds, but with no ufo? Is the second video with no ufo but same clouds cgi? Are you aware that fake clouds that look real are one of the most dificult things in cgi?

The person who made the second video faked the ground, shoe and brick wall as well? Would you say that these parts of the no-ufo video were faked? Why does he have more footage and with better quality of the clouds than the version with the ufo? Why is the no ufo version clearler, he states at the end that quality was reduced to hide the obvious issues with the model.

To me these points above are enough to clearly show the ufo video is a fake, i can' understand how there are some people who deny this is a fake, but to each his own, i just think it is a wte of time and probably people should analyze better both videos before saying real or fake.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by NumberEight
 


As I said, if he can't produce the exact SAME video, there's a good chance he isn't the creator, no? Why reedit his work? He is no Georges Lucas... It's not like his "hoax" was a work in progress... Why would he try to hoax, then?


But he wasnt making trying to make the same video.. it was the same video(imo)

He obviously wanted to make the news, and did so. There were some quotes from him backing up that as well somewhere on the thread which i conveniently cant find any more.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan
 


You raise good questions, but look at the video posted on page 4. It's clearer, and complete...


As long as there are questions remaining, they should be asked! I'm all for learning new things!



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight
 

Right you do not know and that is why we are investigating it. But you didn't say you didn't know you
just kept saying Hoax and Fake. It would have been nice if you had said what you really thought.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


You have not even read one post on this thread, so your opinion is not even creditable.
Why not go to the top post on page 25. At least read it before you make the error of your statement.


Um I don't know why you are attacking me and what are you sitting in my room looking over my shoulder while I read? How do you know what I read and didn't read? The U/A forum is my favorite so when someone posts a video I tend to read the thread before I make a post so please don't attack me. I am sorry you can't accept it's fake, that isn't my problem that is yours. Nobody is attacking you they are trying to explain to you how and why it's fake and it's been shown over and over again.

The post you talk about on page 25 is nothing. Its the same thing different resolution.

Don't give up hope though, UFOs are real.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by aRogue
 


All of the experts and the analysis has not shown it to be a Hoax. Weedwacker attacked and called in his gang to get it in the hoax section when everyone working on this said we were going to bed. This is so not fair.
He even out right lied to get it moved. I don't know why they let him keep getting away with this. Not one on any other forum on ATS has to put up with anything like this but the UFO. They might as well take the UFO off ATS.




What gang? many of us do not have any contact on ATS if any only comment on each others posts be it positive or not.

I knew you would get dissapointed and now you are angry and looking to hang someone for it, look at the ufo subject with a wider perspective and try not to jump on anything that looks to good to be real and mostly its is.

If you are serious enough you will study the subject a bit deeper and read more dod files etc.including ex military witness claims.

We have all been tripped up now and again including myself in the early years so dont be put off.

Also thanks for sharing as another cgi bits the dust



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight
 


Yes, this thread is now a book by itself!


But why show something different? It doesn't make sense!

Also, two names were provided as maker of this video... Who's the real one?



new topics

top topics



 
58
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join