It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I didn't go through all the posts...but I wonder if its District 9 part 2....
(Mmmmm....the movie that should have got Avatar's awards...)
edit on 27-5-2011 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by coolottie

I'm sorry to spoil your party coolottie (21 pages with this crap) but you must know immediately
that this video is a cheap CGI created by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz aka 12354hs
who fooled the Channel 9 ATV people in Perú and it seems many more by now.

Time to end the discussion, meet Hendrik's “How I made it” and his statement:

“este es un video que mande al canal 9 atv, y lo curioso es que pudo pasar por los tecnicos de
atv. no se si son bestias esos de atv. pero si que preocupo a los tecnicos”

“this is a video I sent to channel 9 atv and funny thing it could pass all the atv technicians,
I don`t know if these atv people are dumb but it really made them worry”

And here is How it was made by Hendrik.

End of story.
edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

Thank you, I appreciate people who take the time to provide evidence instead of just yelling "It's a HOAX!" Well done on your part.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I found where the frame was erased of the original video. Would you please look carefully at both and compare them to see if you think the one in the video showing how it would be faked and see for your self. Are they both the same video.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hoax or not, when I saw WW lines, this caught my attention. So much commitment and hard work to discredit a video that will probably be lost in time in a couple of days, it really caught my attention. There is something in the air when you see some figures on some specific dDiscussions. This is not an attack. Just an observation.

One thing is you dont believe in the aliens and ufos. Quite another is to never see things with open mind. Even the hard ones. That ones even the experts have to scratching their heads. Not saying the OP video is this case. But when you stay here in ATS long enough, you can distinguish those who believe, those who not believe and those who come here to try find out. Not to mention the trolls, but these we just ignore.

S&F because I liked to read all the posts in this thread.

edit on 27-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I am a contactee and totally believe in ETs and have seen them so I know they are real. Now I have not been on the internet for a few years so with all the hoaxing technology it is hard to tell. Plus never saw a missile launch like the dramatic ones now, until the Iceland thing Christmas 2009. This looks extemely good and the verdict is still out on rather the Fake Video showing how it could be Faked, and the Original video are the same video.
Russo, have you been following this thread waiting until you could jump on here and say I told you so.

Why don't you look at both videos and see what you think. Are they the same. Original, Craft is much higher,
Faked one Craft is much lower.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
hate to say it guys, but the vids are different. still waiting to see how this pans out cause obviously mods have not moved to hoax yet

edit on 27-5-2011 by DOUGH3914 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I just got a U2U from the person doing the tech comparison, He has to download some software, but is really working at it. He has taken frames of each one. He will be through as soon as he can and post the results.
Thank you all for your patients. I know its late.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Miners are protesting in Peru.

Either Propaganda needed to be made to get their minds off of it and calm down........or they were shown what the fruits of their labor has helped make for mankind.

I opt for the latter as the likely true story. That's ours.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
OK. Following coolottie's suggestion that the debunking video was different than the one posted in the OP, I decide to make a little verification.

I took two identical images from both videos, and compared them.

But I had a little trouble fitting the two images as I was using SketchBook Pro to use the transparent layers, but somehow, the resized image, from the debunking video, lost its resolution when rescaling...

I used the pole at the left to use as reference to scale the image, and once done, all the rest of the image doesn't fit! It's not just a loss of resolution, the image just doesn't fit. But there is a margin for errors...

So here I'll post the the four images I worked with. First, the two that were made to fit, first image from page 4, second one from the debunking video. The last two, in the same order, cropped from the screenshots of both videos.

Have fun, and keep your klaws inn!

PS: Anyone know why the loss of resolution? You can PM about it! Thanks.

PPS: I should add that the bottom left is pretty much the same, but everything else doesn't fit... I don't know how to animate, sorry...

edit on 27-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Could it have lost resolution because it was a Blue Beam thing. Great work and thank you so much.
So now the mystery even gets deeper. If feel like falling down the rabbit hole.

Wish I could give you a hundred Stars.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I think I figured out why they don't fit. You can kind of see and image of the original as it is coming out of the first cloud. Yet the fake is going into the second cloud. So that would be where he erased it ??? Duh ! My brain hurts.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Hoax or not, when I saw WW lines, this caught my attention. So much commitment and hard work to discredit a video that will probably be lost in time in a couple of days, it really caught my attention. There is something in the air when you see some figures on some specific dDiscussions. This is not an attack. Just an observation.

One thing is you dont believe in the aliens and ufos. Quite another is to never see things with open mind. Even the hard ones. That ones even the experts have to scratching their heads. Not saying the OP video is this case. But when you stay here in ATS long enough, you can distinguish those who believe, those who not believe and those who come here to try find out. Not to mention the trolls, but these we just ignore.

S&F because I liked to read all the posts in this thread.

edit on 27-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

Nice man, that's what its all about. You got it.

And apparently this bad boy aint over yet
but I'm tired. I will be back tomorrow, err today

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Oh you just said in the U@U that you figured out why the Resolution didn't work. Oh, Pray tell.
The Case is Afoot.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Really????

This is obvious CGI.......

Wait for it, those who are experienced with CG will be along,

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

I work in the vfx area, Good job for most of you spotting the odd features.

This is most definitely visual effects, unfortunately for the compositors they have done something weird with the proportions and perspective of the sky/UFO integration. Lighting is good and spaceship model looks decent (but the way it's moving it could just as well be a 2D plane. So overall, a nice attempt but very noticeable

I should point out for future reference. The human eye reads everything in comparison to what's it's seen through life, so the minute something looks out of the blue or reacts slower/faster than normal, we are all able to recognise it standing out from common reality, everyone has the capability.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I'm way past my bedtime, but no, I don't know why exactly yet it lost its resolution... Sorry! Maybe I skipped a word while writing?... LOL

I think I figured out why they don't fit. You can kind of see and image of the original as it is coming out of the first cloud. Yet the fake is going into the second cloud. So that would be where he erased it ??? Duh ! My brain hurts.

Can you give a time reference for that? I don't see what your talking about... But I said it was past bedtime, so...

edit on 27-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This looks so outright ludicrous that I would like to say it's an obvious fake, but I can't! It looks so real (at least in comparison with other shaky, blurry, crappy videos), I mean LOOK at how it interacts with the clouds!

This is either some crazy piece of CG work, some viral video for something (I'm pretty sure I heard "Independence Day" (like the movie) at the end of the video), or God knows what else!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Will return laters on this thread......good luck

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KamiKazeKenji

It's true that in the "debunking" video, the guy only shows how he made the ship, not how he made the interactions with the clouds... hmm...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

I really can't believe that eventhough the artist has come forward, there are still people saying it's real and that the artist is a dis-info dude...lolololololol

It is "CGI"...!!!

Case closed....!!!!

Oh, and I had a closer look on a slightly better puter..

The texture mapping on the UFO, is totally computer Generated "air brush or photoshop", not photo-real textures.

Honestly this is Haiti all over again.. There were people for weeks after that one still defending it.

Some people want to believe sooo much, that they will argue about it long after it's been exposed.... really quite sad.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Good nite everyone!
Same time same channel.

Swills and Nowankenubi you both have been such a great help. You are so appreciated.
Well, I still have to was dishes, then take a sleeping pill after all this coffee. I know that
is not healthy, caffine and sleeping pills together a bad mix.
Will check back before bed.
Great Fun, And Thanks everyone for making this a great adventure and it is not over yet!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join