It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

you can easily tell its fake within the first few seconds. sorry as much as i want to see one myself that is someones poor attempt at cgi
edit on 27-5-2011 by consciencious observer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Looking at the video numerous times , it really does look like the UFO catches the clouds a little , they seem to bring of little vapour trails from the last edge to leave the clouds , you can see it in the slow motion it seems to get stretched out a little and makes a little line. Thats what I can see at least

does seem very impressive , even if it is fake

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

You would know if you would just go back to the top post on page 25. This is why people should at least read some of this posts before posting a comment. Please read that because your posts are starting to not even make sense to people that have been following the whole thread. Thank you

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hi,

I've tried to go through as many pages as possible, but at this stage can you please repost all videos we are discussing.

Form what I've seen so far, the main video in question had been debunked due to the guy releasing how he did it.

Is that not the case?

Sorry, but way too much rubbish floating around this thread, and at this stage this thread needs a recap. Any takes?

Weedwacker?

Cheers,

D.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Tecnica

Good.

You make (about( number 15 (or 20) people who agree it's fake....

But, of course.....many posts back, the proof of the FAKE and HOAX was presented, in this thread.

Please, read back.....

Sorry I cannot see where the video was proven to be fake/hoax.

Can you point this out? If not, can you explain why this video is a fake/hoax?

I'm on the fence, but you seem to know its fake/hoax so please kindly tell us how you know this.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why is this in the HOAX forum? Where was this proven as a hoax? Links please =]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

On page 4, you will fin a video, linked by baraka, that is the clearest, and on page 22, a video about "the making of" was posted.

The thing is the video has been stretched, is in lower resolution in the end. The "maker" shows how he did it about the ship, but nothing about the clouds.

I took two images, one from each video, and when you try to fit them, only the left bottom corner seems to fit, nothing else... I may have made a mistake though; the screenshot of the debunking video I took ended up in lower resolution after rescaling.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
That is pretty bad CGI.

I have read almost all comments on this video and wow many of you are gullible.

How does something that BIG not cause the clouds to move? Yeah there is no way that is real and yeah that is what I base it on. If something that big moved anywhere near clouds like that they would move. Heck balloons going up in the air thru clouds make clouds move...Also if that were a real video it would be all OVER the news channels everywhere. That woudln't stay hush hush.

That craft reminds me of the ones I saw in Skyline. That is the first thing I thought of when I saw it because unlike many I liked that movie and saw it a few times so I remember what the alien crafts looked like.

I believe in UFO's piloted by aliens but I do not think this is real in any way shape or form.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I realy hope its legit for your sake Coolottie as I do not want to see you dissapointed, but I have a good eye for these types of vids and to be honest I think you will be.

Myself and Weedy did not attack you in anyway just the vid you posted so dont take things to heart like many do here.

Good Luck

Regards BDU

Ps. oops....... to late

edit on 27/5/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Mr. Johnny could you please read the post on the Top of page 5. They are putting this in the Hoax file after someone worked hard Technically analyzing the two videos on that one they are talking about is not at all the same as the Original OP. Thank you for your help you are all appreciated.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Mr. Johnny could you please read the post on the Top of page 5. They are putting this in the Hoax file after someone worked hard Technically analyzing the two videos on that one they are talking about is not at all the same as the Original OP. Thank you for your help you are all appreciated.

Maybe its not exactly the same because he had not finished editing the video properly yet, did you think of that at all?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

The person and video you are talking about has all ready been proven not to have been made
by the person that did the original video and they have been proven not to be the same video as the original.
On Top Post on Page 25, will you please read the work NowanKenubi did to prove this.
Please do this and reevaluate you discission.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox

Why are you attacking me?Because i said there is no extraterrestrials talking to you?
I am not afraid because i have faith...and God gives me strength.I truly hope you will find comfort and love in Him,and i am not imposing fear,because Lord is greater than anything you can imagine.
You will be in my prayers and i hope He will help you with your demons but you have to seek help...
Trust me when i say this:NO extraterrestrials are abducting or contacting you.
Good luck

If you won't be extra terrestrials are talking to people why should anyone believe god is giving you strength.

Trust me when I say this god is NOT giving you strength. Good Luck

depends on who your god is, remember there is not one god but there are a bunch of them....

Just my beliefs and opinions just as that was his/hers. In my mind NO god is real, so there you go....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

No because the "finished" version is presented at the end. But they are not the same size nor resolution, as the one in the OP, or that of page 4, which is clearer. The size of the images don't fit either.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Coolottie dear just accept it is fake. There is nothing wrong with that. You found it and brought it here to share and that is what people do on here, they figure out if it is real or not. It isn't an attack on you or anything it's a review of the video you presented and it isn't real it is cgi and not that great cgi either.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is obvious CGI in my eyes. Those that say it would disturb the clouds though should take a look where it moves through the clouds and clearly does disturb them. Good CGI though, was entertaining.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpaulti
Is it possible this is a projection rather than cgi? The technology is out there to produce such an illusion. Might account for the lack of interaction with the surrounding cloud cover.

Could you project it behind the clouds and coming out from them? I'm not sure you can?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

All of the experts and the analysis has not shown it to be a Hoax. Weedwacker attacked and called in his gang to get it in the hoax section when everyone working on this said we were going to bed. This is so not fair.
He even out right lied to get it moved. I don't know why they let him keep getting away with this. Not one on any other forum on ATS has to put up with anything like this but the UFO. They might as well take the UFO off ATS.

link   
This thread has been moved to the HOAX bin because of the personal research by a number of members and more importantly a link provided on Page 21 link to a video where the Creator explains how he created the CGI

This is a perfect example of how when we put our heads together, we can fit all the pieces of a puzzle together to uncover the truth. This does not in any way or shape belittle one's own personal conviction or belief system in the existence of UFO's. This decision only solidifies that in "this case" (with the video presented for scrutiny), that it has been proven to be a CGI creation.

Thanks to all the participants for helping to "Deny Ignorance"!
Johnny
edit on 5/27/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Typos

link   
Just to add my own opinion though. I do believe this is fake. To me it just doesn't look real.

Would love it to be real but just don't think that it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join