It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, when watching video from large view, I can see the object from behind the clouds. As it moves you can almost see parts of the clouds moving with it. The cameraman might have seen it before he got his camera rolling and thats how he knew where to look.

The other side, it would be to good to be true, its most probably a fake.....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Why are you attacking me?Because i said there is no extraterrestrials talking to you?
I am not afraid because i have faith...and God gives me strength.I truly hope you will find comfort and love in Him,and i am not imposing fear,because Lord is greater than anything you can imagine.
You will be in my prayers and i hope He will help you with your demons but you have to seek help...
Trust me when i say this:NO extraterrestrials are abducting or contacting you.
Good luck

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Man this is so fake
people ever heard of cloud effects

Here's some videos of cloud effects early on
now cgi is always progressing but surely this is fake.
One thing also to consider is the quality of the ufo video but when the so called
craft peeks through that area is sharper then everything else in the video come on now.
Just like how the spanish stations used to say oh the chupa cabra (Goat Sucker) story in early 90's
and then the story fell off the face of the planet why because people's imagination get's the best of them.
They want to believe something so bad that just an unknown glimpse of something automatically they conclude
that it's the truth.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Thanks, sorry for keeping you up. They are just going to be on here trying to get it in the
hoax file, but I don't think they will succeed. If it weren't for you though it would be there.
Get some rest. Talk at you tomorrow.

Thanks for reposting that I didn't think of it I am so tired.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecnica

Good.

You make (about( number 15 (or 20) people who agree it's fake....

But, of course.....many posts back, the proof of the FAKE and HOAX was presented, in this thread.

Please, read back.....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Thanks, sorry for keeping you up. They are just going to be on here trying to get it in the
hoax file, but I don't think they will succeed. If it weren't for you though it would be there.
Get some rest. Talk at you tomorrow.

Thanks for reposting that I didn't think of it I am so tired.

You like to cling on to things dont you. First it was the 3 wise experts, now its the hoax bin brigade.

Has it ever occured to you that people think its a hoax because its been proven to be so? Not because they want it to be so?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

See what I mean, The person that did the video has not said it was fake. The person that showed how it could be Faked is the Faker, and it is not the original Video. Proven= READ the top post on the page before this one.

edit on 5/27/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Stop it! I mean come on, its threads like this that make it seem like its only 10 year olds that populate this site!

The video warrents no comment. I worry about the planet if peeps think this kind of thing is happening.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CalmAsHinduCows

Neither was the worse Mississippi Flood in 200 years, until they had to evacuate Memphis.
So that doesn't mean anything in our MSM.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by notimportant

Ok...so what is it about ATS that attracted you to become a member? Which catagory do you fall in to?

The thread of "hiddenhand" about the illuminati... But I'm seriously starting to get a bit angry because most of the people on this forum have a very very WRONG idea of what the "Illuminati" really is. And no matter what you say or do or deliver tons of proof, those people will keep those negative ideas, it is just completely hopeless.

Well at least I tried, and I believe that in those cases the freemasons are right about that "some really deserve to be mislead"....
edit on 27-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox

Why are you attacking me?Because i said there is no extraterrestrials talking to you?
I am not afraid because i have faith...and God gives me strength.I truly hope you will find comfort and love in Him,and i am not imposing fear,because Lord is greater than anything you can imagine.
You will be in my prayers and i hope He will help you with your demons but you have to seek help...
Good luck

If you won't believe extra terrestrials are talking to people why should anyone believe god is giving you strength.

Trust me when I say this god is NOT giving you strength. Good Luck

edit on 27/5/11 by Bridge_Boy because: spelling

edit on 27/5/11 by Bridge_Boy because: .

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox

Good luck

If you won't be extra terrestrials are talking to people why should anyone believe god is giving you strength.

Trust me when I say this god is NOT giving you strength. Good Luck

depends on who your god is, remember there is not one god but there are a bunch of them....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Yes, that is why I stay up till 4 or 5 am every night. I have a lot of friends in the UK on ATS.
They don't even wake up until it is 2 or 3 am here. I appreciate you all coming on and checking the thread out and putting in your findings. I sent a couple of Emails to Peru and was hoping I would get a reply.
but have got to sleep. Hold down the fort as long as you can. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It looks man made. Just saying. Looks like it uses several jets for drive.. and they seemed to be supported by I beams. Its like a giant pinwheel.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now Weedy, that is an out right lie and you know it. Are you getting so desperate you have to lie, you need to get some sleep, you have been on ATS a solid 22 hours now.

Not even been close to being proven to be a fake. Even the video someone made trying to show how it "could be faked" got it wrong, it was trying to discredit the original and was proven a the Fake. They are not even the same videos and that has been proven. You need help, Weedy

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Is it possible this is a projection rather than cgi? The technology is out there to produce such an illusion. Might account for the lack of interaction with the surrounding cloud cover.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
For those of you just getting up this morning Good day.

The video has been looked at by 3 people with Backgrounds in CGI that have said they think it is real and told the details of why they think it real or Not Faked.

One Television Production person said it was very real looking and gave details why.

Someone Posted a video of someone trying to show how it was made but this video is not even close to the original. Someone that knows how to analyize videos, Proved it was not the same video as the Original.

So no one has presented any proof of it being Faked yet. They Jury is still out.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now Weedy, that is an out right lie and you know it. Are you getting so desperate you have to lie, you need to get some sleep, you have been on ATS a solid 22 hours now.

Not even been close to being proven to be a fake. Even the video someone made trying to show how it "could be faked" got it wrong, it was trying to discredit the original and was proven a the Fake. They are not even the same videos and that has been proven. You need help, Weedy

Please could you explain how they are not the same.

The video in the op was posted over 2 months after the debunked video. Its pretty obvious that the original video is not the one you posted, so any emails to them are a waste of time.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Everyone Take A Step Back Please

This is not a case of "Someone is wrong on the Internet". If you have nothing more to contribute in backing up a theory, then please go to another topic..

The thread and subject is under review, in the meantime, we should remain on topic and lets remain civil with one another...

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/27/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: To add civility link

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

This is not a religious debate, We are trying to determine the validity of this Video.

Thank you for your coperation.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join