It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

PLEASE pay attention, to members such as ironclad....

Please. We implore you......(well...I do....).....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedy, Why don't you U2U me about it, I am way too tired to read between the lines. OK

You and I are the night owls of ATS. This is almost like work. Nite Weedy.
edit on 5/27/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I laughed
its clearly fake.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Of course it could be a fake, but It seems to me it had a drag on the clouds and I find that interesting. It sure does seem unbelievable to me though. This is definetly not one of those things I would dwell on to much because until I see it myself its really hard to believe.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Crikey this is nearly as long as the Blossom Goodchild & Galactic Federation of Light hoax threads

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm not an expert, but, CGI or not what I find really intriguing in this video are the "clouds" surrounding the Object.

The presumed hoax (if it is a hoax) it was a very very well done hoax. This particular pattern (The clouds that Wrap the Objet) is really difficult to reproduce in CGI. Big experts and very skilled hoaxers.

Or not?
S&F.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Well, the Tech Comparison showed the that the Faked on showing how it was Fake, is a Fake and Hoax.

So far it is NOT a fake and Not proven to be a Hoax. Chime in tomorrow because the Jury is still out.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You can see a clearer view of the video on page 4, and a debunking one on page 22, made by the "artist"...

But we are a few to wonder about that one... As if it was made to discredit the original one.
edit on 27-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Great vid but I think its fake. Whilst I cannot state that I have any expertise in CGI, what makes me think it is fake is that if someone were filming the sky and a spaceship popped out of the clouds as that did, they would pan across to track it, not just keep the camera pointed in the same position as the ship 'exits stage right'

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Didnt even need to watch the video to know its a fake just needed to listen to it. Dogs barking obvious added sound track ( think just how many fake ufo vids have dogs barking). As soon as I heard the barking I knew it was fake. Fakers please next time don't put barking and cars honking horns etc just stick to gasps and wow wtf is that.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Both our minds are running together, because that is what I was thinking also. They just want to discredit it before anyone gets too close. For it to have been on youtube in March and April, it must have been on page 50 on youtube. This is one our gov would surely want debunked if it was real. And probably done here in the US.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

I've been wondering about that too, but when he moves the camera, everything gets blurry... It may have been better to shoot it clearly, off center, than moving it again, but to lose any hope of clarity?

link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

Well...expanding on a previous post, where I (estimated) about ten on the side of "fake".....not to keep dragging anyone under the bus, but....well...I jump ahead, and call you now....number "Fifteen"...

Just, to keep the spirit alive.......

link   
reply to post by free_spirit

You and I may not see eye to eye very much but a big thumbs up from me on this one.

Also bears reposting, although common sense should have kicked in on page 1...

I'm sorry to spoil your party coolottie (21 pages with this crap) but you must know immediately
that this video is a cheap CGI created by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz aka 12354hs
who fooled the Channel 9 ATV people in Perú and it seems many more by now.

Time to end the discussion, meet Hendrik's “How I made it” and his statement:

“este es un video que mande al canal 9 atv, y lo curioso es que pudo pasar por los tecnicos de
atv. no se si son bestias esos de atv. pero si que preocupo a los tecnicos”

“this is a video I sent to channel 9 atv and funny thing it could pass all the atv technicians,
I don`t know if these atv people are dumb but it really made them worry”

And here is How it was made by Hendrik.

End of story.

edit on 27/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Well, evidently you are not only not watching the video, you are not even reading anything on the thread either.
It is not looking good for the debunkers so far. So calm down boy, still too early to jump on the band wagon.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Not to forget, our avatars share many similar colors!
It's a sign!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Well, evidently you are not only not watching the video, you are not even reading anything on the thread either.
It is not looking good for the debunkers so far. So calm down boy, still too early to jump on the band wagon.

Look at the post above yours.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You are really counting your eggs before they hatch Weedy, better sit on them a little longer. Calling in all your friends I see.

Well, I guess you will not sleep at all tonight and just stay on here trying to get the Mods to put this in the Hoax section. The last time they put one of my threads in the hoax section, they had to check President Obama's itenirary, to discover it wasn't a hoax, and they do watch my theards pretty close now.

Now if you stay on ATS a solid 48 hours we are going to know you have a standin posting for you. Bad Bad

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

WIill you PLEASE try to understand and accept???

READ this post, very carefully:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT to add....(maybe too late) because....

Dear 'coolottie'.....because, you ARE someone's Grandma (and, both of mine are dead, now)....

Please.....remember when I asked this??:

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Sorry. And, will you come back, in due course, should this finally be proven to be a hoax? And, admit it??

Ball.

Court.

Your serve.......

edit on Fri 27 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yes and If you had read the page or 2 before this page you would know that the Fake in that video Was A Fake.
Proven to be a Fake, Technology is a great thing and it proved so far that if is Not A Hoax.
Ya'll jumped in way too quick and didn't read anything. Crawl back now.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join