It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Dellusional? As if. Real life event, Shocked to find what the human body and mind are capable of?

I've gone through things that would kill a lesser person. I myself am still amazed that I'm still alive with no side effects.

Dude......you are a liar........full stop.......

That NEVER happened and that whole post above is bunk.........

The instructions on how to "handle" falls etc etc ........some person with no sense is going to read that and get hurt.......

And your boastful claims of "if anyone else does this blah blah blah, im special blah blah blah" give me a break man......

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 15-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What's this then ? :

MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT DO IT I am wired and built for it but unfortunately for someone else YOU WILL DIE SO DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!

Telling someone not to do what I can do! Do you not read? I can run my safety protocols in microseconds while for someone else it would kill them.

You know the disclosure on the start of the show "1,000 Ways To Die" that reads :
"WARNING: The deaths portrayed in this show are real and extremely graphic."
"Names have been changed to protect the identities of the deceased."
"Do not attempt to try ANY of the actions depicted."
"YOU WILL DIE!"

Same deal applies here and am in no way, shape, sense or form advocating that someone decide to go to the top of their apartment building and leagfrog springboard off of it. Do not do it!
edit on 15-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Schizophrenia she clearly does not have because if she did her story would not be as fluid and consistent as it is and would fluctuate but the fact her issue has remained consistent is nowhere near the medical criteria for someone with Schizophrenic Personality Disorder as that is having multiple people in the same host and if she did it would've surfaced by now in this thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Then why "tell someone " how to do it in the first place?

And schizophrenics cant be fluid?

Youre kidding right? Plenty of people with mental disorders display the ability to process and form thoughts completely........

Just because a person might be delusional doesnt mean they cannot be articulate

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by LightofLiberty

Schizophrenia she clearly does not have because if she did her story would not be as fluid and consistent as it is and would fluctuate but the fact her issue has remained consistent is nowhere near the medical criteria for someone with Schizophrenic Personality Disorder as that is having multiple people in the same host and if she did it would've surfaced by now in this thread.

I am not a doctor, but i can tell you you would be surprised how "fluid" and "consistent" such stories by mentally ill people can be. This is the whole point: The people with the disorder CAN NOT discern between real/not real...this is how such a disorder works.

This could be the most elaborate incredible detailed and "in itself" plausible story...because it has become a reality for those people (regardless the fact that it only exists in THEIR head). Please, read up on some of this if interested.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by litteonecries

In better then 95% of cases like this the victim will try to seek out external communication if for no other purpose other then to get the story out there so that in the event she is in fact "disappeared" her story won't disappear as well and remain untold.

Her days probably are numbered as evidenced with her last post on ATS saying that her family is trying to have her institutionalized against her will is proof positive she is factual.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Consistency is staying in character and not deviating, by now we would've seen some sort of fluctuation in her story, the way she presents herself but the fact that everything remains consistent tells me she's not schizo!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by litteonecries

In better then 95% of cases like this the victim will try to seek out external communication if for no other purpose other then to get the story out there so that in the event she is in fact "disappeared" her story won't disappear as well and remain untold.

Her days probably are numbered as evidenced with her last post on ATS saying that her family is trying to have her institutionalized against her will is proof positive she is factual.

No its not proof that its fact..........infact the same could be said in reverse......

The fact that her family is trying to have her institutionalized could be proof that shes schizophrenic and a danger to herself......

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
double post again......odd
edit on 15-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Because the same protocols could apply for other items, household slip and falls. Car crashes, bike crashes as a majority of injuries occur when the patient panics. Stay calm so that debilitating injury can be avoided.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Her YouTube vids and her posts here all line up, someone who is schizo the second personality would've surfaced at least once by now but since it has yet to tells me she's not schizo. Ever consider that the order to have her committed could be coming from external (non family) avenues in order to medicate her to shut her up? Why go through this much trouble over someone who's schizo if she is telling the truth? Something about that don't add up.

If your kid was completely fine and mental health clean right, what reason would you have to have them committed when there is no clear reason to seek civil commitment?

I can answer the reason for your double posting is because something's trying to tell you to stop attempting discrediting a factual case! God works in mysterious ways don't he?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

I agree with most of the replies in regards to that you are not being chased after the Illuminati directly , however this may sound harsh but maybe you are under a family curse that has allowed these forces and incidents to come at you in such a traumatic way that I can see where you are lead to believe this. The key from it all is you need deliverance of these demonic oppression and possible possession through belief in Christ as your savior. Prayer & fasting can do this. I pray you soon find peace within your mind and soul. -Yah Bless

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by gabby2011

I'm sorry but I do not post this stuff for entertainment and if you see what I post here as entertainment then the one with the issue is you.

I am very happy to read that..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Gab,

Please do not take it as a personal strike as reality is not entertainment regardless of how much the lamestream wants us to believe! Star for you to show you I am not attacking you!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Gab,

Please do not take it as a personal strike as reality is not entertainment regardless of how much the lamestream wants us to believe! Star for you to show you I am not attacking you!

I know you weren't attacking me.. I don't need stars.. only your prayers.

God bless you.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey everyone, just wanted to post my story in here, its too long to cut + paste, so heres the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the most part everything this girl is saying is true, and there is a lot of good info in this thread if you are able to read between the lines. I used to not believe any of this now its like the floodgate has opened.

Im trying to link to the thread because we can put all the info together and hopefully come up with something. If anyone can expand on my ideas as well, I would actually appreciate that. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazzlee20
reply to post by kazzlee20

My life has been like the Truman show i have been monitored all my Life,men have been paid to meet me,the organization have tried to kill me for many years,they have done everything in theri power to destroy my life.
Perth Western Australia is the most corrupt city in the world,THE NWO IS UP AND RUNNING HERE VERY WELL I MIGHT ADD..
The ETS control all government departments in Australia so i would asume the rest of the world.
email [email protected]

This is something else. I have had attempts made on my life, but its usually they try to get me to hurt myself. EX: riding sportbikes with people I barely knew, they would go flying down roads I was unfamiliar with and push me beyond my riding ability (as well as cars intentionally swerving at me) to get me to crash (almost lost it at 120) so I got rid of it in Oct. EX2: pushing me off a swing with enough force when I was 4-5yrs old cracking my skull front to back but I survived for some reason EX3: same riding group had beef with some PTSD soldier guy and he pointed a loaded glock at us (for some reason as 2012 progresses its getting faster and faster ie happening more frequently) for one of the guys in the group hooking up with his wife

But yea they try to set you up in a situation where you will get killed or hurt by your own hand or another non cons hand, but the environment/conditions are guided by them.

Also someone mentioned going to a church for help. No way. The minister/clergy are all part of the same group seeking to harm the planet and its people (at least up north). I have heard there are less conscious people in the south so southern churches may still have some non-rigged churches, but for the most part up here its 100%
edit on 15-1-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by clintdelicious
Im sorry but noone is so important that every single person in their life is carefully selected etc. If you think about it is doesnt make any sense as pasrents from home can brainwash their kids into pretty much anything without needing the enlistment of teachers and boyfriends etc. I dont want to be rude to you but I believe that you have a fairly severe case of paranoia, this would explain why you think every person you come into contact with you believe is involved in the conspiracy. Noone is that important im afraid let alone you. The music industry is run by these people? Thats funny because most music moguls children go on to be very outgoing people so I wouldnt thnk that they were raised in such a way as you have described.

Let me guess you became aware of the conspiracy after reading about then nwo on the internet?

She is telling the truth...there is a network of these people that is massive...the music industry does have many of those people in it...and your guess is wrong...she was raised that way....

Hit and run posts like these are getting sooo old.
but they remain ever so cheap.

How about providing any proper sourcing instead of just claiming amazing claims as if you are a insider, Which if you were i am sure you would have been able to add something more substantial right then and there.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

You are certainly entitled to your opinion...you think my post is (hit and run and cheap)...well I believe it isn't.

What I stated was intuitive on my part...and I stand by what I said. I believe that person.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join